• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You already met Goebbels' grandson

soap box

A Lincoln democrat
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Obviously, Stephen Miller is the great grandson of Joseph Goebbels. Before the invasion of Poland, during the 'phoney war ' the British authorities used vans with parabolic antennas to detect the interference in radio waves that occur when someone is listening to the radio in order to find people who were evading the tax. One night they discovered strong short wave radio signals coming from a barn in a farm near Oxford and directed towards the east. It was discovered that a German agent posing as a Belgian , was responsible. MI5 gave him a simple choice; work for our side or be executed. This German agent eventually revealed more than 20 others throughout Britain. The misinformation campaign was established and it was instrumental in the success of DDay.

One of those agents was Goebbels' son. He survived the war and his son was Stephen Miller.

So now you know why and how Miller is a Nazi.170px-Goebbels_1916.jpgdownload (4).jpeg You should have known just by looking at their ears.

He's also a descendant of Count Dracula.

Ejrtqa0U8AEs5Vg.jpg

You commie clowns are hilarious. :LOL:

Obviously, Stephen Miller is the great grandson of Joseph Goebbels. Before the invasion of Poland, during the 'phoney war ' the British authorities used vans with parabolic antennas to detect the interference in radio waves that occur when someone is listening to the radio in order to find people who were evading the tax.

IF...
Intermediate Frequency.
All AM radios use 455 kHz and all FM radios use 10 mHz as IF, so all you need to do is detect low power IF emanating from a building.
Funny thing is, if you were to TRANSMIT on 455 or 10.7 you'd be heard all across the dial.

That's how modern receivers get equal reception across a wide band of frequencies, it all gets converted to the IF stage before it is processed into audio on the back end.
So these "sniffer vans" are all very strictly tuned to both 455 kHz and 10 mHz with extremely narrow selectivity, so those two frequencies stand out and anything adjacent on either side is drastically filtered out.
It's like having glasses that can ONLY detect a very narrow type of blue or red light. Everything else would appear as black, or NOTHING.
The moment ANYTHING at all is detected on either frequency, you know without a doubt that you're near a radio user and all you have to do is triangulate or do simple direction finding with a directional loop antenna.

Last edited:
Magda Goebbles had 1 son from a previous marriage who survived the war. He had his father's last name. None of the Goebbles children survived the war.

Therefore the story is BS.

IF...
Intermediate Frequency.
All AM radios use 455 kHz and all FM radios use 10 mHz as IF, so all you need to do is detect low power IF emanating from a building.
Funny thing is, if you were to TRANSMIT on 455 or 10.7 you'd be heard all across the dial.

That's how modern receivers get equal reception across a wide band of frequencies, it all gets converted to the IF stage before it is processed into audio on the back end.
So these "sniffer vans" are all very strictly tuned to both 455 kHz and 10 mHz with extremely narrow selectivity, so those two frequencies stand out and anything adjacent on either side is drastically filtered out.
It's like having glasses that can ONLY detect a very narrow type of blue or red light. Everything else would appear as black, or NOTHING.
The moment ANYTHING at all is detected on either frequency, you know without a doubt that you're near a radio user and all you have to do is triangulate or do simple direction finding with a directional loop antenna.
This is scientific PROOF!!

To think, two guys are driving around and one of them has a pen and a list like a phonebook. When you wrote this, did you realize how British this all is? There was General Auto von Schroeder who claimed the British Empire became what it was because English schoolboys ate oatmeal every morning.

There's the line of the Beatles song,

I read the news today, oh boy
Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to count them all

They were just dutifully making sure everyone simply pays the tax, and years later it saved the free world.

This is scientific PROOF!!

To think, two guys are driving around and one of them has a pen and a list like a phonebook. When you wrote this, did you realize how British this all is? There was General Auto von Schroeder who claimed the British Empire became what it was because English schoolboys ate oatmeal every morning.

There's the line of the Beatles song,

I read the news today, oh boy
Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to count them all

They were just dutifully making sure everyone simply pays the tax, and years later it saved the free world.

By the way that IF thing is universal, ALL radios work this way.

Magda Goebbles had 1 son from a previous marriage who survived the war. He had his father's last name. None of the Goebbles children survived the war.

Therefore the story is BS.

I forgot the part where his love-child illegitimate son had to flee Europe , and faked his way to Bristol on a fishing boat. I can't find the newspaper clipping about that but I'm sure it's here somewhere.

I forgot the part where his love-child illegitimate son had to flee Europe , and faked his way to Bristol on a fishing boat. I can't find the newspaper clipping about that but I'm sure it's here somewhere.
An illegitimate child is more than possible. The little troll had a string of mistresses.

An illegitimate child is more than possible. The little troll had a string of mistresses.
Wow, that's right! I forgot, I have learned so much from starting this thread. Since it's not 40s Germany, nowadays I doubt Miller could get a fling to save his life. Must be the beady eyes.

Explain to me how Goebbels alleged great grandson Stephen Miller is a Jew? Geobbels was Catholic.

Explain to me how Goebbels alleged great grandson Stephen Miller is a Jew? Geobbels was Catholic.
Yes! He only pretended to be Jewish to get an advantage for a scholarship in college. But he recently clarified that he is only somewhat Jew - 'ish'. You may be thinking about the incident in 2010, but the dreidels found in his pockets when he arrived at La Guardia were planted as part of an international communist plot.

Yes! He only pretended to be Jewish to get an advantage for a scholarship in college. But he recently clarified that he is only somewhat Jew - 'ish'. You may be thinking about the incident in 2010, but the dreidels found in his pockets when he arrived at La Guardia were planted as part of an international communist plot.
🔆🔆

anf some say that Hitler fled to Brazil ….

Back
Top Bottom