• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yo Trumpers, what kind of odds would it take for you to make a bet Trump wins re-election?

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
In the waning days of the 2016 General Election, oddsmakers, across the board, placed Trump as a HUGE Underdog. On average, $100 bet on Trump earned you $450; $900 bet on Hillary would have earned you $200 if she won.

This time around, oddsmakers still place Trump as an Underdog, just not nearly as much as in 2016. On average, if Trump wins, $100 bet on Trump earns you about $150; if Biden wins, $180 bet on Biden earns you about $100.

Do some research. Call me out if you believe I portrayed an inaccurate picture.

As long as we can timely agree on a conclusive winner, I offer Trumpers 2:1 odds, with the Loser donating to DP before December 1st. For instance, if you bet $10 Trump wins, then I risk $20. Loser makes a timely donation to DP.

Interested? Make contact via this thread.

In the waning days of the 2016 General Election, oddsmakers, across the board, placed Trump as a HUGE Underdog. On average, $100 bet on Trump earned you $450; $900 bet on Hillary would have earned you $200 if she won.

This time around, oddsmakers still place Trump as an Underdog, just not nearly as much as in 2016. On average, if Trump wins, $100 bet on Trump earns you about $150; if Biden wins, $180 bet on Biden earns you about $100.

Do some research. Call me out if you believe I portrayed an inaccurate picture.

As long as we can timely agree on a conclusive winner, I offer Trumpers 2:1 odds, with the Loser donating to DP before December 1st. For instance, if you bet $10 Trump wins, then I risk $20. Loser makes a timely donation to DP.

Interested? Make contact via this thread.
I can't tell you how happy I am to have you on my friend's list! (y)

Back
Top Bottom