• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Yo, New Guy Here

Reverend Slip

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Hey, guess I'm the new guy, well, either way, I like the forum and love to actually debate, hope to have a good time here :p

Welcome to DP. Glad to have you here.

Sup man. Guess I will be part of the welcoming committee and welcome you aboard.

Yo Reverend!

welcome2.gif

Nice sig.

Welcome to Debate Politics! :)

Welcome Rev! Im recently new here as well but have been posting a lot (which i should not be due to college work!)

As you post, you will be able to distinguish right away who is logical and who is not! A lot of posts are very very entertaining! :rofl

i'm new too, just joined this month. welcome, this is great, debating over politics. :2wave:

Reverend Slip said:
Hey, guess I'm the new guy, well, either way, I like the forum and love to actually debate, hope to have a good time here :p

Welcome! As well as welcome to you Democrat17! Have fun debating!:2razz:

Yo... Hi Reverend and welcome to DP!

Hope to see ya on the boards :2wave:

~Tashah~

Back
Top Bottom