• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Yo Dude what kind"A capitlist System

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Yo Dude; Whats up with this capitalist system do we have at Debate-politics here I'm working my butt off :D :violin writing these forums and I'm even asking my Family and friend how can I start making some real money writing forums on debate - politics ......So I finial got A promotion to
Ad-visor Gee so now..I think may be I'll be on my way to make some cash ........What A :D dope I am Vauge tells me went I hit 250 forums written....... I start paying PAY-PAL GEE paying to work ? What kind of capitalist system are you running here at debate - politics ?...............

The Bazaar :violin mind of freedom69
Freedom69

Debate Politics is Free to you and to everyone!
Your right, there are extra ensentives to becoming a donating member.
It is not a requirement! (click on paypay link)

This is a hobby and it is not cheap. Forums known not to make money.
If I wanted to make money, I would have sold the forum for the $5000 offered last month. I had several offers well below that as well.

My out of pocket
If anyone wishes to know the specifics I will gladly share them with you.
I have put alot of funds into this project and will not hesitate to put more.
This is a hobby that has become a passion. Plus it's educational.

Donations
A few of the members asked if they could help with the costs. So, I added that ability. So far, it has proven successful. We are not even at the initial investment yet but I am not concerned. I am too damned stubborn to ask. Why should I ask you to pay for something that I enjoy just as much? However, if you want to help, click on the paypal link.

Adverts
We are also relying on "pay per click" google and adbright. With the money that has added up on those clicks I could buy you a beer, but you would have to tip the bartender. LOL
Sorry, I cannot disclose specifics for breach of contract.

I have talked to a friend of mine that is a consultant for webpage design. Our advertisement bar will soon move to the left hand side of the page. The idea is that they are not seen on the right hand side. The advertising bar will be removed for donating members when that happens.

Summary
We are not making any money here at Debate Politics.
If we can pay the bills without hitting my checkbook; all the better.

Last edited:
OPP"S their you go your taking me serioury again I'm just off the wall freedom69

OFFTHE WALL
FREEDOM^(

And i thank you Vauge for making such a website possible. I'm sure if this were sold it would become a far less attractive pop-up infested commercial site, i much like it now. Far too many sites like this have sold out, and i salute your allowing it to stay as it is.

V.I. Lenin said:
And i thank you Vauge for making such a website possible. I'm sure if this were sold it would become a far less attractive pop-up infested commercial site, i much like it now. Far too many sites like this have sold out, and i salute your allowing it to stay as it is.
You are more than welcome. :mrgreen:

It sure isn't pretty, but I am starting to realize that only quality folks will take the time get past the simple colors and see what is really going on here.

We are supposed to be getting a new header pic - like a month ago. I need to call him and see whats up.

Back
Top Bottom