• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yet more mostly peaceful protesting

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Watch: Protesters in Pittsburgh descend on elderly diners, drink their beer, scream obscenities: 'F*** the white people' - TheBlaze

This time they go after elderly outdoor diners. They shout obscenities, F white people (lovely and enlightened) harass, one of them steals a beer from an elderly and guzzles it, to the crowd’s cheers. She is such s charmer that one.

Where can I sign up for some of this wonderful social justice?

Trump is in big trouble with these shining lights out there inspiring us all find our better selves.

Watch: Protesters in Pittsburgh descend on elderly diners, drink their beer, scream obscenities: 'F*** the white people' - TheBlaze

This time they go after elderly outdoor diners. They shout obscenities, F white people (lovely and enlightened) harass, one of them steals a beer from an elderly and guzzles it, to the crowd’s cheers. She is such s charmer that one.

Where can I sign up for some of this wonderful social justice?

Any farther to the right and it would out-Nazi Der Shturmer

Trump is in big trouble with these shining lights out there inspiring us all find our better selves.

You forgot to include this disclaimer....

right021.png

Media Bias/Fact Check - TheBlaze

Any farther to the right and it would out-Nazi Der Sturmer.

Why is that needed? Do you consider reality fascist now? There's a damn video. I swear, ****ing brain-dead posts coming from people these days.

Kind of silly response, yep you are right.

Back
Top Bottom