• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yet Further Proof Trump Is Insane

He wants an election with no opportunity for him to campaign? Wouldn't it be better if he had maybe a year to campaign and a few months to get ready for that? Think of all the campaign money that could be spent. Coffers dumped on adoring fans. He doesn't want that? Maybe an escalator.

Or...he might be trolling. He's not called the Master Troller for nothing.
Remember what he did to the media when he opened that hotel in DC? LOL!!
Mycroft, praising the idea of a president that Trolls the public using conflicts of interest/financial gain while in office.
Great trolls think alike.

Mycroft, praising the idea of a president that Trolls the public using conflicts of interest/financial gain while in office.
Great trolls think alike.
He's not trolling the public. He's trolling the Trump haters.

I was going to say - he truly has the left's number and knows precisely how to press their buttons to make them jump like a bunch of arcade Marios.

Yes...that's clearly what he's doing. You're right Mycroft. Go on back to bed now, it'll all be okay in the morning. There there.
...and right on cue, you're proving him right.

Sweet dreams and fantasies.

...and right on cue, you're proving him right.

Sweet dreams and fantasies.
What do you mean? Clearly that's all Trump is doing. On his own social media network which is targeted overwhelmingly at his own supporters, clearly Trump was just trolling the liberals who don't use that social media service. He definitely is not losing his mind in terror of being charged with crimes. I was agreeing with Mycroft 100%.

It's okay, it's safe now. You can go back to bed as well. Trump is playing the 47d chess all of us know he's famous for. Clearly.

Excuse me, but how does that make Trump "insane?"

Seems to me that in the wake of all the evidence in favor of his claims that the Democrats engaged in massive election fraud, such claims are perfectly sane and logical.

Do you agree with Trump that they need to re-run the election?

I mean, you have been asked several times....but no answer yet.

You're absolutely right. It doesn't. It is perfectly logical for an old man to demand everyone listen to his every whim and immediately re-run an election that was officially decided a year and a half ago. Perfectly normal.
Seems to me that in the wake of all the evidence in favor of his claims that the Democrats engaged in massive election fraud, such claims are perfectly sane and logical.
Absolutely. I mean, look at all the precedent for it in this country! When have we ever NOT re-run a Presidential election a year and a half later? This is definitely not the terrified ramblings of a man who is being investigated for a multitude of crimes. All perfectly logical.

I do not know if it is insanity (i.e., an inability to comprehend reality or to distinguish right from wrong) so much as a depraved indifference to the consequences of his words and actions.

It's not insanity. It just seems insane to people living in democratic countries, but to people living in countries that are authoritarian and have closed political systems, this is very familiar rhetoric and behavior. I mean if we were a country that wasn't that important, who would care. The fact that we have more money than any country on earth and thousands of nuke-tipped missiles...that's the scary part, particularly if you're not American.

On his own social media network which is targeted overwhelmingly at his own supporters, clearly Trump was just trolling the liberals who don't use that social media service.
You admit his social media network is [overwhelmingly] targeting Trump's own supporters... which, in your mind "clearly" means Trump was just trolling the liberals who don't even use it?

You're absolutely right. It doesn't. It is perfectly logical for an old man to demand everyone listen to his every whim and immediately re-run an election that was officially decided a year and a half ago. Perfectly normal.

Absolutely. I mean, look at all the precedent for it in this country! When have we ever NOT re-run a Presidential election a year and a half later? This is definitely not the terrified ramblings of a man who is being investigated for a multitude of crimes. All perfectly logical.
I'm guessing the sky isn't blue in your world, amirite?

You admit his social media network is [overwhelmingly] targeting Trump's own supporters... which, in your mind "clearly" means Trump was just trolling the liberals who don't even use it?
That's what you and Mycroft are claiming and I'm 100% in agreement! What other explanation could there be?

I'm guessing the sky isn't blue in your world, amirite?
At the moment, no. It's actually kind of blackish, due to the time of day and weather.

But, normally, it's the same color in my world as it is in yours, which is why I know you and Mycroft are so right that clearly Trump was just trolling liberals on Truth Social by demanding reinstatement as President and that there's no way Trump is terrified on the multiple investigations into alleged crimes he's committed.

Because none of that could ever possibly happen, and his belief otherwise is at best pathetic delusion, at worst psychosis. And his hammering of the election lie he doesn't even believe shows pathology as well.

I remember when a presidential scandal was lying about a blow job. This shit is just unreal.

Back
Top Bottom