• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yet Even More Left Wing Hypocrisy

I criticized Trump's words and character pretty often. I liked most of his policies but as a person, he's trash. You're barking up the wrong tree there.

So, your side has hypocrisy, and mine does too, like two 180 degree waves out of phase, they cancel each other out.

You might want to mention that in your next hypocrisy rant, it will be more honest, if you're into it.

Most looters and vandals in NYC had their charges dropped or reduced, with few serving any jail time at all. Meanwhile, we must go after the Capitol protesters and throw the book at them and suffer the consequences of the full extent of the law.

That's all they talk about is January 6th. I would not put it past liberals to be fundraising on it. I have not been to that area since Clinton's time in office but, I remember very well the distance from the White House to the capital was a bit of a hike that mob who raided on January 6th was not the same one Trump addressed by the time they showed up that stuff was taking place.

I read elsewhere (the Daily Mail website?) that the authorities have decided to drop those looting charges because the authorities preferred to spend the time in their efforts to nail the Honorable Donald J. Trump on something.

Whatever those sanctimonious hypocrites in New York state do is no surprise.

The capitol attackers were doing, literally, all of those things. AND trying to overthrow our ****ing government.
No, they were not trying to overthrow the government. There was no weaponry, no organized plot, no general, no plan, just a bunch of hooligans dressed up as if attending a Mardis Gras parade, If you want to see a legitimate attempt at a modern day government overthrow, read up on Myanmar. We really need to tone down the rhetoric. None of the Capitol "infiltrators" had the resources, the sophistication, even the interest in "overthrowing the government." If they had, they would have come heavily armed and organized with a military leader and a strategy. At best, they were a bunch of demonstrators that were thrilled that they could park themselves in the Capitol building for five minutes and take selfies. Thanks!!

Factual information.

You being humiliated by it doesn’t change it.
I guess the government failed to go to Wikipedia for some evidence or they could get these people lol

You just embarrassed yourself deeply.

No, they were not trying to overthrow the government. There was no weaponry, no organized plot, no general, no plan, just a bunch of hooligans dressed up as if attending a Mardis Gras parade, If you want to see a legitimate attempt at a modern day government overthrow, read up on Myanmar. We really need to tone down the rhetoric. None of the Capitol "infiltrators" had the resources, the sophistication, even the interest in "overthrowing the government." If they had, they would have come heavily armed and organized with a military leader and a strategy. At best, they were a bunch of demonstrators that were thrilled that they could park themselves in the Capitol building for five minutes and take selfies. Thanks!!

Oh look, another right winger who thinks they showed up during the vote to certify the election and attacked Congress coincidentally! Just tourists, guys!!

They were unsophisticated because they were a mob of brainwashed morons. They wanted the election given to Trump instead of Biden. It's still a takeover to do that.

Last edited:
I guess the government failed to go to Wikipedia for some evidence or they could get these people lol

You just embarrassed yourself deeply.

Coming from people who hero worship Donnie Draft Dodger, that’s totally meaningless.

Go back to shrieking how terrified you are of African Americans bud, I don’t think three plus threads a week screeching about it are enough 😂

Oh look, another right winger who thinks they showed up during the vote to certify the election and attacked Congress coincidentally! Just tourists, guys!!

They were unsophisticated because they were a mob of brainwashed morons. They wanted the election given to Trump instead of Biden. It's still a takeover to do that.
Oh bull. It's not a "takeover" unless you are using the term on par with a game of Monopoly. Did they leave of their own volition?? Are they still there?? Still, the term "takeover" is better stated than "attempted coup" or all the rest of the imbecilic characterizations describing the tomfoolery of a bunch of "party hardy" half-wits. Thanks!!

Oh bull. It's not a "takeover" unless you are using the term on par with a game of Monopoly. Did they leave of their own volition?? Are they still there?? Still, the term "takeover" is better stated than "attempted coup" or all the rest of the imbecilic characterizations describing the tomfoolery of a bunch of "party hardy" half-wits. Thanks!!

It's not a takeover because they failed? I don't understand this logic. Would it help you if I called it a "takeover attempt?"

Back
Top Bottom