• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yet another wacky conspiracy theory from rant radio

Didn't say that. Of course both sides do it. However, one version seems to be more ubiquitous.

I consider it more insidious, but ubiquitous works.

You're*

Sorry it's so hate-filled of me to point out that you rely on propagandists for information. My bad.

Your posts are shallow, not much thought, if any.

And bully for him. That doesn't mean he's not completely full of ****.

I believe that he tweeks the audience on occasion, but he usually clarifies it with some sort of humor.

What I do not understand is, why hasn't the left come up with their own leftist version of a "Limbaugh". The void has been wide open for over 20 years.

I believe that he tweeks the audience on occasion, but he usually clarifies it with some sort of humor.

What I do not understand is, why hasn't the left come up with their own leftist version of a "Limbaugh". The void has been wide open for over 20 years.

They've tried. Remember Ed Schultz?

Perhaps self-affirmation just isn't as big on the left. I dunno.

They've tried. Remember Ed Schultz?

Perhaps self-affirmation just isn't as big on the left. I dunno.

Or, that the listeners had to routinely turn down the volume from his continuous screaming.

Schultz wasn't the right man for the job and I think we both know this.

But on the serious side of things, I would like to see a good left leaning talk show make its way onto the scene with a host that has a wide perspective of the issues.

Or, that the listeners had to routinely turn down the volume from his continuous screaming.

Schultz wasn't the right man for the job and I think we both know this.

But on the serious side of things, I would like to see a good left leaning talk show make its way onto the scene with a host that has a wide perspective of the issues.

I suspect it is about the money - what sells.

Fight the propaganda!

Leftists depend on big gov't. They are scared to death to live their lives without it. Its sad.

When republicans get into office they always make the government bigger. Reagan...Bush Sr.... Bush Jr...all made the government bigger, raised taxes and put the country more into more debt with their policies and wars for corporate interests. That's what scared a lot of republicans to switch to independent.

Last edited:
When republicans get into office they always make the government bigger. Reagan...Bush Sr.... Bush Jr...all made the government bigger, raised taxes and put the country more into more debt with their policies and wars for corporate interests. That's what scared a lot of republicans to switch to independent.

Mostly cut taxes for the rich, but the rest is generally true.

Mostly cut taxes for the rich, but the rest is generally true.

Mostly, yes...Reagan and Bush Sr. both raised taxes on the middle class...not sure about GWBush. He just bankrupted the country, instead.

Limbaugh is getting so shrill, it's like he's trying to fill the void left by Glenn Beck.
No doubt, this's going to be an entertaining election season.

Void left by Glenn Beck? What are you talking about?

Your right the government is the answer to everything. There's no way I could just use a different carrier.

I have long held that the Government is not the answer to everything, especially taking over the Internet. No, you cannot simply use a different carrier. The Tuesday ruling says that ALL ISPs are telecom and therefore subject to Government authority.

Void left by Glenn Beck? What are you talking about?

Not a big void, admittedly. But just in case anyone was missing him, Rush is taking up the slack.

given how massive corporate welfare is you would be wrong as usual.

Oh, you want to talk about corporate welfare that is massively funded by The Regime? LMAO

Personally, I against corporate welfare, but I am also against the lazy left getting freebies galore.

Apparently you never heard of BO. ROTFLMAO

I hadn't noticed that he was gone.

He's still out there? Does he still have his blackboard?
I can't remember where I used to see him but I do remember him drawing arrows from name to name and proving that Obama was a communist and a fascist at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom