• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Yet another reason to vote Trump

Do you know why?

Because unemployment has mosttly hit the bottom 50% of American, so median value for the full time employee has gone up!

People need to sue their brain...
LOL, sure. Except a large number of "essential workers" are also in that bottom 50%

In spite of battle coronavirus, slobber-slinging Democratic, and user-bias debate/townhall moderators Trump has once again slam-dunked on the "he's ruined the economy mini-brains. Median wages for full time employees soared despite the boat anchor drag of coronavirus, power-drunk governors opening and closing their states and Biden's tax hike and frivolous spending platform.
Regarding COVID, one of two things will happen as soon as we know who the next President is:

1. If Trump wins, COVID will continue to be a crisis.
2. If Biden wins, COVID will magically go away.

Regarding COVID, one of two things will happen as soon as we know who the next President is:

1. If Trump wins, COVID will continue to be a crisis.
2. If Biden wins, COVID will magically go away.

It’s an international C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y!

well that means you are NOT

1) a high net taxpayer

2) a police officer

3) a gun owner

4) a small business owner
...and scored poorly on your SATs.

..didn’t attend an IV league school on a legacy admission.....

Now reimagine the above... Go ahead and replace Trump with Biden's name, and you'll know how the other half thinks.
There are many reasons to vote for Biden.
He's empathetic
He's caring
He's not Trump
He's truly interested in the well being of Americans (all Americans not just the ones who vote for him)
He'll listen to scientist/subject matter experts
He cares about the climate
He has experience in international affairs
He's not Trump
He's not an abject failure
He's respected by members of both parties and leaders around the world
He'll continue to protect those with pre-existing conditions
He's not a misogynist pig
He's not Trump
He won't be an international embarrassment
He'll help restore America's place in the world structure
And teh number reason to vote for Biden is he isn't Trump

...and scored poorly on your SATs.

..didn’t attend an IV league school on a legacy admission.....

you seem infected by envy. BTW quota queen Harris was unable to get into ANY of the top law schools in California even though she had all the affirmative action boxes filled. And her father was a professor at Stanford. Biden was at the bottom of every school he attended. Are you claiming Trump was a legacy admission?

Even assuming that median wages for full time employees did soar recently, how does that prove the entire economy is running well?
This is just a data point, not the end all and be all
The Mark said:
For all I know they soared because all the low-paying full time jobs ceased to exist.
Some did. Others are included in essential jobs as well.
The mark said:
And that ignores unemployment, which is somewhere between 3% and 53%, depending how you have them massage the numbers to fit your narrative.
This isn't a "soar recently" situation; this is a year over year number. Unemployment HAS also sprung back as well.

It’s an international C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y!
No. COVID certainly exists.

But like any good crisis, the left is putting it to good use to further their agenda.

The ends justify any means, no matter how illegal, unethical, immoral or odious.

There are many reasons to vote for Biden.
He's empathetic
He's caring
He's not Trump
He's truly interested in the well being of Americans (all Americans not just the ones who vote for him)
He'll listen to scientist/subject matter experts
He cares about the climate
He has experience in international affairs
He's not Trump
He's not an abject failure
He's respected by members of both parties and leaders around the world
He'll continue to protect those with pre-existing conditions
He's not a misogynist pig
He's not Trump
He won't be an international embarrassment
He'll help restore America's place in the world structure
And teh number reason to vote for Biden is he isn't Trump

most of this is worthless bullshit that has nothing to do with what is good for most Americans. And your insinuations that Trump is a failure is partisan hack bullshit as well
Senile Joe doesn't care about half of America. He hates gun owners, he hates those who are successful, and he hates those who are the most taxed (which is not the uber wealthy fat cats who are financing his campaign but rather are those in the bottom half of the top one percent).

LOL, sure. Except a large number of "essential workers" are also in that bottom 50%

From

09 Oct 2020

Women, alongside the poor, elderly, disabled and migrant populations, have borne the brunt of the fallout from the pandemic. In the US, women accounted for 55% of all jobs lost, even though they make up under half of the total workforce.

As with previous crises, minorities are hit harder and recovering more slowly from the COVID-19 induced downturn. This is true both for workers and small businesses. Within a month of the pandemic hitting the US, 22% of small businesses went under. While 17% of white owned businesses failed, 41% of black owned businesses collapsed. One reason for this disparity is due to the way pandemic hotspots concentrated in poorer neighbourhoods.

So, as more from the bottom lose full time jobs, median wages rise

most of this is worthless bullshit that has nothing to do with what is good for most Americans. And your insinuations that Trump is a failure is partisan hack bullshit as well
Senile Joe doesn't care about half of America. He hates gun owners, he hates those who are successful, and he hates those who are the most taxed (which is not the uber wealthy fat cats who are financing his campaign but rather are those in the bottom half of the top one percent).
tenor.gif

From

09 Oct 2020

Women, alongside the poor, elderly, disabled and migrant populations, have borne the brunt of the fallout from the pandemic. In the US, women accounted for 55% of all jobs lost, even though they make up under half of the total workforce.

As with previous crises, minorities are hit harder and recovering more slowly from the COVID-19 induced downturn. This is true both for workers and small businesses. Within a month of the pandemic hitting the US, 22% of small businesses went under. While 17% of white owned businesses failed, 41% of black owned businesses collapsed. One reason for this disparity is due to the way pandemic hotspots concentrated in poorer neighbourhoods.
Who is "WeForum"?

But he loves those who give his crack-head son lots of money because his son dutifully passes half of it to him.

Who is "WeForum"?

Click their link and read (World Economic Forum). Better yet, follow the links they provide or find sources that contradict what they say, You should have figured out without even looking at their site the probable cause of such median rise of wages for full time employeees.

Where did you find that stuff-four years of you Trump haters boo-hooing had made that stuff harder to find than rocking horse manure

Click their link. Better yet, follow the links they provide or find sources that contradict what they say, You should have figured out without even looking at their site the probable cause of such median rise of ages for full time employeees.
I did. I was being facetious.

Trump has literally campaigned on telling blue states to drop dead. Joe is the only candidate that has declared he will be president for every American. Not just the opioid addicts and Roy Moore supporters.

Trump has literally campaigned on telling blue states to drop dead. Joe is the only candidate that has declared he will be president for every American. Not just the opioid addicts and Roy Moore supporters.
my bullshit detector is spinning like slicks on an indy car in the straight-away. Biden told me he wants to jack up my taxes, ban my guns and make me pay for all the sloths whose votes he is trying to buy.

And that was after creating a tax plan that penalized blue states ( reducing mortgage interest deductions ) and rewarded mostly red states which on average already get more fed dollars compared to those they pay in federal taxes.

So, it wasn't intentional. . . I suspected as much.
What wasn't intentional? Me expecting you to not be able to provide any details? Yeah, I admit...most Trump supporters are ignorant of facts. Most are purely perceptional.

And that was after creating a tax plan that penalized blue states ( reducing mortgage interest deductions ) and rewarded mostly red states which on average already get more fed dollars compared to those they pay in federal taxes.

why do you think this is "true" about red states? could it be retirees? military veterans and bases?

my bullshit detector is spinning like slicks on an indy car in the straight-away. Biden told me he wants to jack up my taxes, ban my guns and make me pay for all the sloths whose votes he is trying to buy.

He never said a single one of those things. Your bullshit detector is attached to your keyboard. No wonder the siren is blearing.

Fact: Donald Trump is the only candidate in this race who has stated guns should be taken without due process.

why do you think this is "true" about red states? could it be retirees? military veterans and bases?

I have talked about this in different threads using studies...which included fed money for defense and contracts. The biggest factor is federal programs fighting poverty. Blue states have higher wages and since feds do not adjust income based on cost of living it means that mos taxes are collected by blue states with higher median salaries and are redistributed to red states with higher poverty rates (when cost of living is not taken in consdieration)..

Back
Top Bottom