• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Yet another reason to vote Trump

Were I you and wished to remain poor, poorly educated and looking to blame others, I would vote for the Democrat.

Hmm, your buddy Tucker Carlson seems to disagree: “Okay, but here’s the fact that nobody ever, ever mentions — Democrats win rich people. Over $100,000 in income, you are likely more than not to vote for Democrats. People never point that out. Rich people vote liberal.” -Tucker Carlson

And those with a higher education also tend to vote Democratic:

In Pew Research Center’s August survey, registered voters with a college degree or more education favor Clinton over Trump by 23 percentage points (52% Clinton vs. 29% Trump) in a four-way contest that included Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson (supported by 11% of voters with at least a college degree) and Green Party candidate Jill Stein (4%).

Wow, Robert. You could not have been more wrong in your stereotype. 🤣

I can help you a hell of a lot.
When republicans in the Senate chat with the Democrats, Nancy says hell no. She never changes her tune.
Well, this is demonstrably false as the second bill that just recently passed in the house had cut spending by 1/3 of the earlier bill. So again, why are republicans intentionally hurting Americans? Do you not realize this is going to cost you the White House, and the senate in 3 weeks?

Compare side-by-side the economic numbers of Republican Presidents vs Democratic Presidents through the past century, and tell me why I should ever consider a Republican over a Democrat.
Yeah, WHEN those democratic presidents have REPUBLICAN controlled Congresses to provide adult supervision; Clinton had his surpluses under democratic congresses. Obama's best years came when GOP took the House - Trillion dollar deficits disappeared.

your opinion is noted. This does not have any relevance to republicans refusing to take them to committee to amend them and send back to the house. Why are republicans intentionally hurting Americans?

No they didn’t.
Amend and send back to House? Are you serious? Pelosi wouldn't even have sent them to committee.

You want to use California as an example? California’s minimum wage went up 8.3% on 1/1/2020. Pretty close to the 8.2% you say is a slam dunk for Trump. Are you saying Trump was responsible for California increasing their minimum wage?
How the **** do you come up with that?

Yeah, WHEN those democratic presidents have REPUBLICAN controlled Congresses to provide adult supervision; Clinton had his surpluses under democratic congresses. Obama's best years came when GOP took the House - Trillion dollar deficits disappeared.

You are making a correlation fallacy. There is no reason to believe cut deficits mean stronger economy. Obviously you don't want the government spending recklessly, but you do want it to spend and invest in the economy.

And don't forget, when GOP control Senate AND White House those deficits explode.

Amend and send back to House? Are you serious?
yes. If you didn’t flunk 6th grade civics, you’d know how bills become law.
Pelosi wouldn't even have sent them to committee.
Baseless speculation. She already lowered the spending request by 1/3 as a compromise. Republicans are intentionally hurting Americans, and will be losing the white house and senate in 3 weeks as a result.

I lknow the Civics 1 answer, I also know Pelosi.
rahl said:
Baseless speculation. She already lowered the spending request by 1/3 as a compromise. Republicans are intentionally hurting Americans, and will be losing the white house and senate in 3 weeks as a result.
LOL, did she take out bailing Democrat states out? Sending checks to illegal aliens? I doubt it.

You are making a correlation fallacy. There is no reason to believe cut deficits mean stronger economy. Obviously you don't want the government spending recklessly, but you do want it to spend and invest in the economy.
Talk about fallacies.
Geoist said:
And don't forget, when GOP control Senate AND White House those deficits explode.
Uh, no Obama had four straight trillion dollar deficits. 2009-2013. GOP didn't control Senator until 2015.

Well, this is demonstrably false as the second bill that just recently passed in the house had cut spending by 1/3 of the earlier bill. So again, why are republicans intentionally hurting Americans? Do you not realize this is going to cost you the White House, and the senate in 3 weeks?
Nope I am not drawing false conclusions as the above is.

So you allege Nancy finally got a law passed? What the house does is moot until the Senate agrees. She intentionally hurts Americans.

I lknow the Civics 1 answer, I also know Pelosi.
Clearly you don’t.
LOL, did she take out bailing Democrat states out? Sending checks to illegal aliens? I doubt it.
Will you ever get around to answering why republicans are intentionally hurting Americans? They are intentionally trying to lose the white house and the senate.

Nope I am not drawing false conclusions as the above is.
of course you are, as I just showed.

So you allege Nancy finally got a law passed? What the house does is moot until the Senate agrees. She intentionally hurts Americans.
This is just about the dumbest statement I’ve seen in this thread so far, and there’s been quite a bit of dumb shit posted. The house has passed 2 stimulus bills. The senate has refused to even take them to committee. This is objective fact.

Clearly you don’t.

Will you ever get around to answering why republicans are intentionally hurting Americans? They are intentionally trying to lose the white house and the senate.
LOL, answer a question that is a friggin' lie?

Uh, no Obama had four straight trillion dollar deficits. 2009-2013. GOP didn't control Senator until 2015.

Yes, they had large deficits under Obama because that is what the government does when the economy is in a recession. I'm sure you learned to understand that during the pandemic this year.

What was the GOP's excuse for raising the deficit every year since 2015?

Spare us the LW PR bullshit. Did she or did she not cut the bail out of Dem states and money to illegal aliens. Yes or no will suffice.

LOL, answer a question that is a friggin' lie?
It’s an objective fact. Republicans in the senate are intentionally hurting Americans. They have not even attempted to pass a stimulus.

Yes, they had large deficits under Obama because that is what the government does when the economy is in a recession. I'm sure you learned to understand that during the pandemic this year.
That's bullshit. Only time that came close to working was WW II
Geoist said:
What was the GOP's excuse for raising the deficit every year since 2015?
2015? That Obama years. When, prior to COVID emergergency, did deficit EVER get to the trillion dollar level.

Spare us the LW PR bullshit. Did she or did she not cut the bail out of Dem states and money to illegal aliens. Yes or no will suffice.
Spare is your RW moronic bullshit. Are republicans even attempting to pass a stimulus bill, or to debate the 2 they have sitting on Mitch’s desk passed by the house?

Spare is your RW moronic bullshit. Are republicans even attempting to pass a stimulus bill, or to debate the 2 they have sitting on Mitch’s desk passed by the house?
Yeah, they tried Dems filibustered it. There's not debate on the monstrosities the Dems sent over.

Back
Top Bottom