• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Yet another reason to vote Trump

What wasn't intentional? Me expecting you to not be able to provide any details? Yeah, I admit...most Trump supporters are ignorant of facts. Most are purely perceptional.
I asked if you were being intentional obtuse, you continue to prove the opposite.

I asked if you were being intentional obtuse, you continue to prove the opposite.
Words. You don't seem to know the meaning of them.

He never said a single one of those things. Your bullshit detector is attached to your keyboard. No wonder the siren is blearing.

Fact: Donald Trump is the only candidate in this race who has stated guns should be taken without due process.

why the lies: he has been braying about getting rid of the Trump tax cuts and taxing those who make more than 400K.

He says he wants to ban semi auto rifles and force those who own them to pay a 200 dollar tax

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines
(what senile Joe calls "high capacity" is well below the normal capacity of most rifles sold)
today

As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weaponsunder the National Firearms Act

1) pay a 200 dollar tax to keep a firearm you own

2) register it with the government-there is no guidance whether you have to wait 10-18 months with the government holding your already owned rifle

3) that gives the ATF the power to conduct UNANNOUNCED inspections of your registered firearm

4) you need to notify the ATF when you cross state lines with the firearm and you must keep proof of registration with you.

and:
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.
If the government does not have the power to prevent you from buying a firearm (Heller), how does it suddenly get the power merely because you have engaged in a legal activity in the past?

I have talked about this in different threads using studies...which included fed money for defense and contracts. The biggest factor is federal programs fighting poverty. Blue states have higher wages and since feds do not adjust income based on cost of living it means that mos taxes are collected by blue states with higher median salaries and are redistributed to red states with higher poverty rates (when cost of living is not taken in consdieration)..

Here is the funny thing

when it comes to the electoral college-Biden supports howl about how people should be counted and not states.

And here is the report of poverty for states which shows that even CA which has a very high poverty ratee when it is adjusted based on cost of living has actually less poverty (when cost of living is ignored by the feds) than most southern states, incuding supposedly prosperrous ones like Texas

Page 5

CA percentage of population living below poverty was 12.8% in 2018 and 11.8% in 2019

TX equivalent numbers are 14.9% and 13.6%

and then you have states like Mississippi with 19.7% and 19.6%

You've shown no capability of understanding the ones I have used.
Gibberish is not something I put effort into understanding.

In spite of battle coronavirus, slobber-slinging Democratic, and user-bias debate/townhall moderators Trump has once again slam-dunked on the "he's ruined the economy mini-brains. Median wages for full time employees soared despite the boat anchor drag of coronavirus, power-drunk governors opening and closing their states and Biden's tax hike and frivolous spending platform.
"Median" Wages go up when millions of low paid workers are laid off. Duh. It's a math thing.

Thanks, China. Our economy was in great shape until the Chinese virus hit
BS... the recession started in February. Before any covid lockdown. Had doofus mcOrangy taken this pandemic seriously, and he STILL isn't, we'd be economically more solid like countries that did take it seriously.

"Median" Wages go up when millions of low paid workers are laid off. Duh. It's a math thing.
LOL, you guys are hilarious! Did you all get together on the Dembot Cult hotline to coordinate your response.

Funny thing is that more people are working now than during most of Obama's Presidency.

I find that surprising considering your skills at dispensing it.
I'm sure you are surprised, childlike intellects surprise easily.

Many Trump supporters are not well trained in subjects like basic math

and science.

and biology

and social science.

you get the picture....

I'm sure you are surprised, childlike intellects surprise easily.
Sarcasm goes right over your head, eh? Just like Trump's economic accomplishments.

why the lies: he has been braying about getting rid of the Trump tax cuts and taxing those who make more than 400K.

He says he wants to ban semi auto rifles and force those who own them to pay a 200 dollar tax

(what senile Joe calls "high capacity" is well below the normal capacity of most rifles sold)
today

As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weaponsunder the National Firearms Act

2) register it with the government-there is no guidance whether you have to wait 10-18 months with the government holding your already owned rifle

3) that gives the ATF the power to conduct UNANNOUNCED inspections of your registered firearm

4) you need to notify the ATF when you cross state lines with the firearm and you must keep proof of registration with you.

and:
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.
If the government does not have the power to prevent you from buying a firearm (Heller), how does it suddenly get the power merely because you have engaged in a legal activity in the past?
I don't think any of that has a shot in hell of getting through congress.

In spite of battle coronavirus, slobber-slinging Democratic, and user-bias debate/townhall moderators Trump has once again slam-dunked on the "he's ruined the economy mini-brains. Median wages for full time employees soared despite the boat anchor drag of coronavirus, power-drunk governors opening and closing their states and Biden's tax hike and frivolous spending platform.
The reason that the median wage has spiked is that the majority of the people who were laid off due to COVID were low wage workers. In case the math is beyond you that drives the median wage way up because those low wage workers are no longer in the calculation. By and large white collar workers who make more money are still working, many remotely. If you count the people who were laid off at zero wages the real answer is that the median wage has taken a dive.

Only mini-brains think this is a good thing.

I don't think any of that has a shot in hell of getting through congress.
you most likely are right but it shows what he wants

Sarcasm goes right over your head, eh? Just like Trump's economic accomplishments.
Evasion works sometimes, but in this case, no. We've gone round and round with the personal jabs, because you can't back up anything you've said. Trump is the truly naked emperor, and you are the admirer.

you most likely are right but it shows what he wants
It's just talk to fire up his base. There are more than enough pro 2A dems in congress to prevent it.

The reason that the median wage has spiked is that the majority of the people who were laid off due to COVID were low wage workers. In case the math is beyond you that drives the median wage way up because those low wage workers are no longer in the calculation. By and large white collar workers who make more money are still working, many remotely. If you count the people who were laid off at zero wages the real answer is that the median wage has taken a dive.

Only mini-brains think this is a good thing.
Sure. Except that large numbers of "essential workers" also are low-wage workers (think Biden's "black woman stocking grocery shelves"). Here in California "essential workers" comprise over two thirds of active employees.

today

and:

Thank you for clarifying Joe’s positions and admitting you were being hysterical. Your honesty, finally, is appreciated.

Thank you for clarifying Joe’s positions and admitting you were being hysterical. Your honesty, finally, is appreciated.

what amazing dishonesty: I noted what he wants to do and proved it by citing his own campaign site

It's just talk to fire up his base. There are more than enough pro 2A dems in congress to prevent it.

I thought that was so in 1994 as well.

Evasion works sometimes, but in this case, no. We've gone round and round with the personal jabs, because you can't back up anything you've said. Trump is the truly naked emperor, and you are the admirer.
Nothing evasive here - one of my early posts answered your question. This shit doesn't change your cluelessness.

If the point of this thread is to prove Trump is great because wages rose, it doesn’t do that. Wages have been rising for decades.
fredgraph.png

Back
Top Bottom