• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Yet another reason to vote Trump

Maybe because it's factual/
I'd suggest that applies more to your ilk. You guys want some huge, expensive government program with a catchy name. Reality is an unfettered economy is all we need. No "Summers of Recovery", no "Cash for Clunkers" or massive redistributions of money. Let people run their lives and businesses. Easy-peasy.
So you still don't know how Trump supposedly got us here?

True, and trump can claim that he did not screw it up and the tax cuts helped, slightly and at a cost. He has built nothing, you know it as do I. Please do not tell me that China did this on purpose, that would insult us Both.

I don't think they purposely decided to screw up the world with the virus. What I think is that when it got loose-whether it was lab created or otherwise, they were unwilling to quickly take steps to contain it, nor were they willing to tell the rest of the world what they had done.

Not exactly a "slam dunk". I can't think of one reason to vote for Trump; not one. Not that it really matters anymore; I voted today.

well that means you are NOT

1) a high net taxpayer

2) a police officer

3) a gun owner

4) a small business owner

LOL, are you being intentionally obtuse, or . . .
No, I'm asking you to show your work.

It's obvious you can't. That's OK, you join the ranks of other Trumpsters who don't know any details.

Not denying anything. Just pointing out that things change, progress happens and we're not stuck at this point for ever, or for long if Dems get off their collective asses and get stimulus money moving.

Mitch McConnell stated GOP won’t go above 500b. I don’t think you’re gonna sell this one on Dems. Trump never had the votes for what he claimed he wanted.

well that means you are NOT

1) a high net taxpayer

2) a police officer

3) a gun owner

4) a small business owner

So you admit the GOP doesn’t care about the working class.

In spite of battle coronavirus, slobber-slinging Democratic, and user-bias debate/townhall moderators Trump has once again slam-dunked on the "he's ruined the economy mini-brains. Median wages for full time employees soared despite the boat anchor drag of coronavirus, power-drunk governors opening and closing their states and Biden's tax hike and frivolous spending platform.

hate much?

this posts shows you don't understand much also

Mitch McConnell stated GOP won’t go above 500b. I don’t think you’re gonna sell this one on Dems. Trump never had the votes for what he claimed he wanted.
When did he say that?

So you admit the GOP doesn’t care about the working class.
I don't think keeping people dependent and distracting them with class warfare actually helps the working class. The last thing the Dems want are people in the lower economic classes becoming independent of government.

No, I'm asking you to show your work.

It's obvious you can't. That's OK, you join the ranks of other Trumpsters who don't know any details.
So, it wasn't intentional. . . I suspected as much.

In spite of battle coronavirus, slobber-slinging Democratic, and user-bias debate/townhall moderators Trump has once again slam-dunked on the "he's ruined the economy mini-brains. Median wages for full time employees soared despite the boat anchor drag of coronavirus, power-drunk governors opening and closing their states and Biden's tax hike and frivolous spending platform.
When a bunch of hair dressers and servers lose their job, it will appear to push the median up.

In order to have "another" reason to vote for Trump you have to have a "first" reason to vote for Trump and that reason doesn't exist.

I don't think keeping people dependent and distracting them with class warfare actually helps the working class. The last thing the Dems want are people in the lower economic classes becoming independent of government.

You literally just laid out a list of who the GOP is concerned with and working class wasn’t one of ‘em.

In order to have "another" reason to vote for Trump you have to have a "first" reason to vote for Trump and that reason doesn't exist.

Now reimagine the above... Go ahead and replace Trump with Biden's name, and you'll know how the other half thinks.

Even assuming that median wages for full time employees did soar recently, how does that prove the entire economy is running well?

For all I know they soared because all the low-paying full time jobs ceased to exist.

And that ignores unemployment, which is somewhere between 3% and 53%, depending how you have them massage the numbers to fit your narrative.

Do you know why?

Because unemployment has mosttly hit the bottom 50% of American, so median value for the full time employee has gone up!

People need to use their brain...

Do you know why?

Because unemployment has mosttly hit the bottom 50% of American, so median value for the full time employee has gone up!

People need to sue their brain...

I have filed lots of law suits-what cause of action is involved in suing your own brain?

Back
Top Bottom