• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yet another reason I like Liberals...they make websites fairer

Well that tanked pretty fast but I'll be around.

Yeah, didn't even get an answer to my question about the gun forums. This thread sounds a lot like someone looking for attention and when there is a differing opinion they shutdown or run away. That is just my opinion and I am willing to debate my side of these observations. I am still curious about the other forum issues mentioned and whether the OP would be making the same statements, praising liberals, on those types of online communities?

You made a supposition in the OP of this thread, which stated that you believed that "Liberals" made something better.

I am merely "Debating" that OP position as being false, based on what you are calling "Liberals", are actually forum posters who usually call themselves "Classic Liberals" or some branch of "Libertarians".

Today's Progressive Fascists do NOT support Diversity of Political Opinion in any way or form, they are dogmatic totalitarians when it comes to political viewpoint, and we all know it!

If you want to see what a Completely Progressive-Fascist political forum looks like, go try Hotwire.com, it is pretty miserable... and completely "Debate" free.

But many of those who call themselves Progressives or Liberals on this web site, do NOT seek Debate, they only want to smear, sneer, and jeer.

They also often practice tactics of thread-derailment, personal attacks, stalking particular posters, mis-quoting and mis-representing others statements, reference source smearing, false linkages, and plain old dirty name calling.

Progressive abuse of Moderator authority also a common occurrence.

Conservatives on Debate Forum generally avoid using such tactics.

I contend that your OP is simply wrong, based on two reasons:

1] The Good that comes from those lumped under your term "Liberals", is actually coming Libertarians and Classic Liberals

2] You ignore the Evil that comes from the Progressive Fascists.

In subsequent posts, I'll be happy to bring out examples of such bad behavior, from forum Lefties, with the Names removed, but links to the specific instances to prove my point. I will show how each of the above underhanded tactics can be found by the same group of Far-Lefties over and over and over and over...

There is LOTS of material available to make such a point!

-

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom