• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yet another race crime hoax

Why would I quote things that are right here on the same page?

:ROFLMAO:

You made another racism-hustling thread. You got busted. And now you're just making vaguely defiant-sounding farting noises at me. Best to give it up and pretend the thread never happened
More lies as usual.

I never remotely expected you t back up your claim. Lazy liars will lazy lie.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-university-employee-racist-graffiti

Had the wrong link before.

The list seems endless of these fake "n" word Nazi themed hoaxes at college campuses What is incredibly rare though is a genuine one, where the person is shown to have racist ties.

We live in an alternative reality when it comes to race relations. The real world evidence shows the vast majority of people have moved on about race. But this would be bad politics.

Just like much of the cops killing blacks incidence is painted with a fake narrative, hands up don't shoot my arse.

And yes, you can point to isolated incidences that are real. Which means diddlesquat to the big picture.
Is this like the COVID hoax?

More lies as usual.

I never remotely expected you t back up your claim. Lazy liars will lazy lie.

No amount of attacks is going to change the fact that you're trying to use a Smollet to attack the concept of fighting racism and downplay its existence. Just like no amount of attacks is going to change the fact that the following is a disgusting racist lie: "Just like much of the cops killing blacks incidence is painted with a fake narrative, hands up don't shoot my arse."

No amount of attacks is going to change the fact that you're trying to use a Smollet to attack the concept of fighting racism and downplay its existence. Just like no amount of attacks is going to change the fact that the following is a disgusting racist lie: "Just like much of the cops killing blacks incidence is painted with a fake narrative, hands up don't shoot my arse."
One lie after another as usual From You

One lie after another as usual From You

Might need to move the needle there, or maybe get an entirely new record player. You keep saying the exact same thing.

You could, of course, always take back your racism-pushing/apologizing OP though.

Either the OP is full of baloney, or he just didn't get the memo, because everyone knows that people of color cannot be racists, it is impossible to be racist, or commit race crimes, or be intolerant unless you are white, and we all know this because we learn it school. If a person of color commits a crime like spaying a swastika on a autism center building, they only did so out of desperation because he has "no power", therefore his actions, even while being deceitful, are for a greater good and therefore a virtue. Thus making this Black man a hero.

People of color have a right to fight back against hundreds of years of white racism "by any means necessary" as the great Malcolm X once said. Just like these brave women of color did recently:

Might need to move the needle there, or maybe get an entirely new record player. You keep saying the exact same thing.

You could, of course, always take back your racism-pushing/apologizing OP though.
Well you keep lying, so.....

Shrieking at me in what barely qualifies as English does not improve your situation. You lied about police killing blacks and on top of it you are trying to use one instance of a possible hoax to suggest there isn't racism. (Besides, did you even notice that they arrested the person?). And it's not like the first thread you created to do that.

I mean...

If you don't want a racism-hustling thread to be called out as such, stop making them. It's disgusting.
Maybe the intent is to counter false narratives, but I guess that's not allowed, eh?

Sorry but "genetically programmed to commit more crime". Isn't remotely even implied in that quote.
Whoosh

The sound of the point flying right over your head

Can't tell if that's ignorance or dishonesty

Back
Top Bottom