• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yet another killing in Reutlingen, Germany [W:30]

Chagos

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Seeing how the Daily Fail is already feasting on this in the usual non-jounalistic manner, here's a description of what was known right away but The Fail fails (pun intended) to mention.

A 21 year old Syrian that came to Germany 18 months ago got into an argument with a Polish woman working with him in the same Turkish snack bar, picked up a long hacking knife from the kitchen, chased her outside and hacked her to death. To then injure two passers-by.

A driver that happened to be passing bowled him over with his car and police arrested the knife artist.

The woman and he obviously knew each other (being colleagues) and according to another colleague the man had fallen in love with the woman (whether that resulted in an actual relationship is as yet unclear).

Perp has a police record related to punch-ups in a nearby home for asylum seekers/refugees.

In German:
Reutlingen: Messer-Angriff: Eine Tote, zwei Verletzte - Baden-Württemberg - Stuttgarter Zeitung

"Bild" (the ultimate German rag) covered it first, mentioned a machete and all the media have been using the term ever since. Obviously the type of blade that every Turkish restaurant or bar has lying around in its knife cupboard. :roll:

Oh yeah, the perp was shouting Allahu Akbar thru all of this. (Hah, fooled ya:2razz:)

Last edited:
If he wanted to kill the woman he loved so why he continued to attack other people after it?

Seeing how the Daily Fail is already feasting on this in the usual non-jounalistic manner, here's a description of what was known right away but The Fail fails (pun intended) to mention.

A 21 year old Syrian that came to Germany 18 months ago got into an argument with a Polish woman working with him in the same Turkish snack bar, picked up a long hacking knife from the kitchen, chased her outside and hacked her to death. To then injure two passers-by.

A driver that happened to be passing bowled him over with his car and police arrested the knife artist.

The woman and he obviously knew each other (being colleagues) and according to another colleague the man had fallen in love with the woman (whether that resulted in an actual relationship is as yet unclear).

Perp has a police record related to punch-ups in a nearby home for asylum seekers/refugees.

In German:
Reutlingen: Messer-Angriff: Eine Tote, zwei Verletzte - Baden-Württemberg - Stuttgarter Zeitung

"Bild" (the ultimate German rag) covered it first, mentioned a machete and all the media have been using the term ever since. Obviously the type of blade that every Turkish restaurant or bar has lying around in its knife cupboard. :roll:

Oh yeah, the perp was shouting Allahu Akbar thru all of this. (Hah, fooled ya:2razz:)

He wasn't well adapted yet, I guess.

The OP is here to minimize the death caused by the culture this man bought with him. There is no denying the superiority over women that Islam preaches. But the OP disregards the root cause and the real incompatibility with Western culture that is demonstrated almost daily.

If he wanted to kill the woman he loved so why he continued to attack other people after it?

Maybe because he had flipped out completely. At one point he was said to have chased a police car with his "machete" (remember German police are armed)

Maybe because he had flipped out completely. At one point he was said to have chased a police car with his "machete" (remember German police are armed)

Or it could be the fact that Muslim men are free to kill infidels anytime, anywhere. And will be rewarded for it. Jihad is the best of deeds.

He was slashing around with the blade in his frenzy to escape.

The (other) woman injured actually happened to pass by in a car and he supposedly smashed the windscreen in her passing. But witness reports vary, some say she drove, distracted, into a post. Others that he actually broke the windscreen himself.

Nevertheless her injuries resulted from flying glass.

Or it could be the fact that Muslim men are free to kill infidels anytime, anywhere. And will be rewarded for it. Jihad is the best of deeds.

Where do you find this tedious ****? I wish you'd leave it there, or better, stay there.

The OP is here to minimize the death caused by the culture this man bought with him. There is no denying the superiority over women that Islam preaches. But the OP disregards the root cause and the real incompatibility with Western culture that is demonstrated almost daily.
Was he associated with ISIL? Nope
Muslim killed another person- he is a raving lunatic. But as he is Muslim, many like to use his religion to raise the fear & increase the hate level.

In German:

And also used as evening wear while strolling. (sarcasm)

In German:

The only thing lower then "Bild' is "Bild der Frau" ;-)

Where do you find this tedious ****? I wish you'd leave it there, or better, stay there.

It is not tedious. Or at least not as tedious as your defense for a culture that will destroy the tolerant culture it has decided to infest. And the killing of infidels and violent jihad and its rewards come right from the horses mouth.

Was he associated with ISIL? Nope
Muslim killed another person- he is a raving lunatic. But as he is Muslim, many like to use his religion to raise the fear & increase the hate level.

The hate comes from Islam. Wise up.

Probably isn't aware of the cultural differences between Germany and the country he came from when a woman says no.

Do you have evidence he murdered in the name of Islam?
If not, then no reply needed.

Do you have any evidence it wasn't? Remember his culture allows killing infidels, he could very well consider it religious freedom.

Do you have any evidence it wasn't? Remember his culture allows killing infidels, he could very well consider it religious freedom.
Well I do like facts. Appears you do not have them. Not a problem. No need to worry yourself.

Well I do like facts. Appears you do not have them. Not a problem. No need to worry yourself.

The fact is Islam is destroying Europe. And has no intention at stopping there. Again, wise up.

Do you have evidence he murdered in the name of Islam?
If not, then no reply needed.
.....knows nothing of the deed, knows nothing of the country, nothing of the circumstances, has no facts on any of those to offer.....and so on and so on, ad nauseam.

One could start a thread on dog grooming and there'd be the same inane platitudes, consisting of stereotype one- to three liners, all of them as repetitive and devoid of original thinking as in any other thread where there is the remotest hint of any Muslim being involved.

In short, no evidence forthcoming. In fact one can bet on demand arising that others disprove claims made.

.....knows nothing of the deed, knows nothing of the country, nothing of the circumstances, has no facts on either to offer.....and so on and so on, ad nauseam.

One could start a thread on dog grooming and there'd be the same inane platitudes, consisting of stereotype one- to three liners, all of them as repetitive and devoid of original thinking as in any other thread where there is the remotest hint of any Muslim being involved.

In short, no evidence forthcoming. In fact one can bet on demand arising that others disprove this poster.

Yep, they show up faster than bad news.

Originally Posted by coldjoint
See?

As predicted.

Meanwhile a room mate (room neighbor, actually) at the shelter is quoted as having told reporters of linked newspaper that the perp, where normally an okay guy, did do a lot of alcohol and weed and would turn violent under the influence. The management of the shelter confirms having denied the perp access some time ago.

Room mate also states the woman killed was perp's girl friend and he believes her to have been 4 months pregnant.

None of this officially confirmed by the police.

There is no denying the superiority over women that Islam preaches.

As does Chistianity, Judaism, Rastafarianism and most of the others.
And it is always vile.

But the reality of everyday life is often very different, especially in our western culture, and often in the developing world too (female heads of state in Muslim nations for example, which doesn't happen in the Vatican City, a Catholic state).

I know many strong muslim women who won't be dominated. I bet coldjoint knows no muslims personally, oh but he'll claim he either has friends (coldjoint with friends?? :lamo ) or that his quick google searches give him the greatest insight (OK so maybe he had one friend, Grant).

As the partner of a muslim man, I can tell you, he knows better than to believe in male superiority, especially around me.

Coldjoint you're a one note record and it's really broing. You're so boring and obnoxiously offensive to huiman decency that you're going on ignore - and I do that very rarely. So don't bother responding. But you will - you won't be able to help yourself.

As does Chistianity, Judaism, Rastafarianism and most of the others.
And it is always vile.

But the reality of everyday life is often very different, especially in our western culture, and often in the developing world too (female heads of state in Muslim nations for example, which doesn't happen in the Vatican City, a Catholic state).

I know many strong muslim women who won't be dominated. I bet coldjoint knows no muslims personally, oh but he'll claim he either has friends (coldjoint with friends?? :lamo ) or that his quick google searches give him the greatest insight (OK so maybe he had one friend, Grant).

As the partner of a muslim man, I can tell you, he knows better than to believe in male superiority, especially around me.

Coldjoint you're a one note record and it's really broing. You're so boring and obnoxiously offensive to huiman decency that you're going on ignore - and I do that very rarely. So don't bother responding. But you will - you won't be able to help yourself.
With that last bit taken care of, let's then now quit discussing each other.;)

It's admittedly a difficult thing when it appears to become necessary to kick the Muslim bashing constant thread hijackers off their hijacking perch, yet due to far more their efforts than those of any others, this sub forum has become a playground for behavior (of theirs) that IMO requires no additional encouragement.

The way things are going already it's beginning to look as if Martial Law being imposed in here might become a not so bad idea in the future but I'd hate that to happen.

Seeing how this is a thread started by moi, I though I'd get that in.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom