• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yet another "I told you all so" story.

I did not say that, I clearly said your sources, you now needing to manipulate what I did say proves how little credibility you have here.
Got it. OK, Sure. Righty.

I suppose your "holier than thou" postings are a case study in mainstream views.

My "holier than thou" posts? And the irony just keeps oozing. That is rich, coming from someone who is always incorrectly claiming that he told us so. Your posts are a case study in alternate facts and right wing internet propaganda that you mistakenly take as truth just because it it isn't mainstream. There is a good reason that fact free right wing propaganda isn't mainstream, nd that is is because it is fact free propaganda. But you mistakenly think that is the reason it is true, instead of seeing it for what it is.

I noticed a guy a few months back being promoted and it was by a "fact check" company overseas trying to make inroads into America and lo and behold FB picked this hack up touting him as an independent fact-checker and it turns out he was Deputy Director of some agency that claimed he was being targeted and shady deals were going on and Schiff talked about ANOTHER impeachment. His own emails proved him wrong and he quietly left and the third impeachment was just as quietly dropped.

THAT is the kind of guy who gets lauded as an "independent" fact-checker and swooped up by fact-checker companies.

There is no such thing as an unbiased fact checker. We can consider what the supposed fact checkers have to say, but it would be stupid to assume it must be true. And by the way, most fact checkers are probably just hired by the leftist elites to "debunk" anyone who questions them.

"These states "had high age-adjusted death rates; they had high unemployment and significant GDP losses, and they kept their schools shut down much longer than almost all other states," the report added.

"The study verifies other studies which have found that locking down businesses, stores, churches, schools, and restaurants had almost no impact on health outcomes across states," the report determined. "States with strict lockdowns had virtually no better performance in COVID death rates than states that remained mostly open for business."

Like all other proofs that their policies are failures, such as Afghanistan, shutting down the oil industry, Hiring a know nothing to handle transportation like Buittigieg just because he is gay and a loser, allowing illegals to just walk in, CRT, the liberals will just shrug at this and say "So what?" and not explain why they cause so much misery to the human race with their failures and never have to account for their mistakes which they were told at the time and often thereafter would be failures to the cries of the left that they know "science" and we don't.

November can't come fast enough. The day of reckoning for the failed policies of the extreme left.
hehehe

How can anyone believe Florida handled the pandemic better than NY? It's crazy to even consider it.

My "holier than thou" posts? And the irony just keeps oozing. That is rich, coming from someone who is always incorrectly claiming that he told us so. Your posts are a case study in alternate facts and right wing internet propaganda that you mistakenly take as truth just because it it isn't mainstream. There is a good reason that fact free right wing propaganda isn't mainstream, nd that is is because it is fact free propaganda. But you mistakenly think that is the reason it is true, instead of seeing it for what it is.
Ummmm, we be seein' if your views are "mainstream" come November.

When the bloodbath occurs I expect all of you to say....."This happens with every president."

There is no such thing as an unbiased fact checker. We can consider what the supposed fact checkers have to say, but it would be stupid to assume it must be true. And by the way, most fact checkers are probably just hired by the leftist elites to "debunk" anyone who questions them.
Yep. They hire them as cover for their own banishing and suspensions. they are nothing more than monitors who make sure conservatives are tamed and suppressed. Like a Christian apologist, they can use tortured reasoning on everything and anything they want to excuse things such as Hunter Bidens emails that the "Big Guy" doesn't necessarily mean Joe Biden and "could: mean anything and there is no proof, and blah blah blah.

With the Democrats, there NEVER would be proof and with conservatives, a claim is more than enough and never fact checked.

As with anything else, the truth is almost certainly way more complicated, and reasonable minds may differ as to what risks are worth taking.

But we need only compare our two largest states to know that this study is likely a load of crap:

Total Deaths/100kTotal Deaths/100k pre vaxTotal Deaths/100k post vax% pop. >65Vax Rate (doses/M)
CA2241477714.9%1.86
TX29716812912.9%1.57
FL34215918321.1%1.72

*I picked April 1, 2021 as the cutoff date for pre vs. post vax, as that's approximately when most people >65 could get vaccinated. The numbers won't be much different if I push it out another month or two, because the death rate was pretty low by then and stayed low until August.

***EDIT: I added Florida for fun, since Desantis is featured prominently in the article.

Alright - how is it 'rates' are 'summed', in the above table?

You can't add rates! Rates are not 'quantities!

Ummmm, we be seein' if your views are "mainstream" come November.

When the bloodbath occurs I expect all of you to say....."This happens with every president."

I never claimed that my views are mainstream, you did. At least Biden got things done when he had a slim Democratic majority in the Senate, unlike Trump who got nothing done with a Republican majority. And Biden will still be president and Trump won't. Thar's fine with me.

I realize you are against that.

And we realize that naming yourself something doesn't mean you know how to do what your name says. They have no clue how to unleash prosperity, but they do know how to spout right wing propaganda that will forever go untested in the real world. Big committee on paper.

Alright - how is it 'rates' are 'summed', in the above table?

You can't add rates! Rates are not 'quantities!

I'm sure you'll want to rethink your question, so I'll hold off answering.

"These states "had high age-adjusted death rates; they had high unemployment and significant GDP losses, and they kept their schools shut down much longer than almost all other states," the report added.

"The study verifies other studies which have found that locking down businesses, stores, churches, schools, and restaurants had almost no impact on health outcomes across states," the report determined. "States with strict lockdowns had virtually no better performance in COVID death rates than states that remained mostly open for business."

Like all other proofs that their policies are failures, such as Afghanistan, shutting down the oil industry, Hiring a know nothing to handle transportation like Buittigieg just because he is gay and a loser, allowing illegals to just walk in, CRT, the liberals will just shrug at this and say "So what?" and not explain why they cause so much misery to the human race with their failures and never have to account for their mistakes which they were told at the time and often thereafter would be failures to the cries of the left that they know "science" and we don't.

November can't come fast enough. The day of reckoning for the failed policies of the extreme left.

Here is an actual more in-depth study from a reliable (but generally right leaning) source.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politic...eography-of-covid-19-over-the-last-two-years/

TLDR: The highest death rates in the beginning of the pandemic were in Democratic areas due to the high population density and late implementation of effective pandemic management. Toward the end of the pandemic, the highest death rates were in the 20% of the country that is most GOP-leaning due to poor pandemic management.

Cognitive dissonance. This clashes with what MSM has indoctrinated you to believe.
Hmmm... you do realize that you are the one that is indoctrinated right?
You know what gets me? Is all the people that got crappy grades in high school.. that never went to college, that barely passed 9th year biology... suddenly think they are experts in virology and medicine.

I never claimed that my views are mainstream, you did. At least Biden got things done when he had a slim Democratic majority in the Senate, unlike Trump who got nothing done with a Republican majority. And Biden will still be president and Trump won't. Thar's fine with me.
What did Biden get done that is beneficial for capitalism?

And we realize that naming yourself something doesn't mean you know how to do what your name says. They have no clue how to unleash prosperity, but they do know how to spout right wing propaganda that will forever go untested in the real world. Big committee on paper.
Gotcha~! Thanks.

Hmmm... you do realize that you are the one that is indoctrinated right?
You know what gets me? Is all the people that got crappy grades in high school.. that never went to college, that barely passed 9th year biology... suddenly think they are experts in virology and medicine.
Jaeger, are you mad that I question your "doctor" credentials? Usually, doctors are very busy and you have time to post here often, and often very wrong things, making me think you are a doctor like Jill Biden is one.

Back
Top Bottom