• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yes, yes, their only crime was stealing baby formula …

I understand what you're saying but I've wanted to tell my American acquaintances/friends (I haven't), that you can't treat sentient beings, no matter if they're dogs or humans with total disrespect and cruelty just because they don't fit your idea of the correct gene and DNA pool. Australians are certainly not much better but most of them realize that early treatment, kindness or not, and opportunities, or not for those beings goes many miles regarding how these beings will interact with modern social reality. True, what I'm saying is a given, but I've never understood (as an example) the treatment of the poor and other so-called lower classes, here in America. The constant and consistent derogatory feelings for other people that, most likely, had absolutely no input to the way that they happened to evolve into adults. I'm ignorant regarding the workings of the mind. I understand the workings of the universe (somewhat) but I can't grasp the workings of the human brain. Kinda' reminds me of someone who says "I completely understand Quantum mechanics" No..they don't. Nobody does.
Most poor definitely had plenty of input I to how their lives evolved.

Da fuq? 20K? Come on man, you almost had a point and then blew it up with histrionics.

Similac averages 32 bucks a can. Shoplifting 30 cans a day would account for 1K. 30 cans is a shitload and would require getting away with it from something like 5 or 6 stores EVERYDAY.

You could have sufficed with saying they steal lots of product, but you had to go overboard and invalidate your post.

Good job.
Some of the cheaper stuff, sure. And then there's the 60 bucks per can stuff, too. And one thief is going to hit more than one store per day.

BJs, the company I work for, had ONE lady hit 5 clubs in a single day, and she made out with over 7k worth of formula. In a single day.

I do this for a living. I see it. I know what I'm talking about.

It was 1,800 dollars. Thief wasn't stealing that much to take care of a child. Maybe 9 children?
"...arrested 12 individuals following an enforcement initiative targeting shoplifters. The arrests made led to the closure of 23 warrants & the recovery of $1800 worth of merchandise.""...

"...arrested 12 individuals following an enforcement initiative targeting shoplifters. The arrests made led to the closure of 23 warrants & the recovery of $1800 worth of merchandise.""...
Yes, THIS case was small potatoes.

But stealing baby supplies is big business.

Responded wrong, sorry.

Yeah, I'll agree with you, here. 1,800 bucks between 12 people, lol.

Not exactly a crime syndicate.

Back
Top Bottom