• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

YES Trump Did Engage In Criminal Conspiracy

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The walls are closing in. This is the beginning of the end. Bombshell

Where have we heard this before? LOL
Most recently when FAUX news falsely reported that a "new" Durham finding was proof of Hillary Clinton's spying 'cause tweets. Or some such nonsense.

Most recently when FAUX news falsely reported that a "new" Durham finding was proof of Hillary Clinton's spying 'cause tweets. Or some such nonsense.
They actually were spying and Hillary was in the information loop, so that would fit in the pattern. Why call it nonsense

You have to love how they all use the same phrasing. MSM drinks the KoolAid along with all the cult denizens.

The criminals that support him won't care.
If all that can get done is strip him of all taxpayer funded ex president benefits including security I might be appeased........ not for long though.

Congress and law enforcement went after Nixon full force due to pressure from citizens .....if we as folks are not more vocal and louder the hill people who sometimes I believe live in caves might think we don't care.

They don't need to reveal evidence until day one in court backed by federal grand jury indictments.

They haven’t pulled their heads out of their own asses yet. There’s no reason to believe they will now, or anytime in the foreseeable future.
That's the beauty about being a conservative. At least a Southern conservative. The ones I know will so easily swear they never supported him in 10 years.

Remember after Bush 2 how nobody voted for him and suddenly everyone was a libertarian? Same deal.

They actually were spying and Hillary was in the information loop, so that would fit in the pattern. Why call it nonsense

You have to love how they all use the same phrasing. MSM drinks the KoolAid along with all the cult denizens.
Apparently, you missed the one gazillion posts that explained that this is a crock of shit.

I thought Trump was doomed once the Muller report was released?

“Nonsense” is a polite description of your false claim.

Go ahead, @Jay59, post proof from any known reliable and verifiable source that supports yours, and others, bogus claim. Please.

Got pictures? How do you know it was white nationalist? BTW, exactly what is a white nationalist?

The radical liberals put "white" in front of anything they want to sound racist. Straight from the Democrat playbook.

That's the beauty about being a conservative. At least a Southern conservative. The ones I know will so easily swear they never supported him in 10 years.

Remember after Bush 2 how nobody voted for him and suddenly everyone was a libertarian? Same deal.
They’re gonna have a much, much harder time getting the stink of Loser #45 off. To be a true disciple required strict support and complicity in all of the piece of shit’s lies and attacks on democracy.

I will never support any politician that stood beside Loser #45. Ever.

Apparently, you missed the one gazillion posts that explained that this is a crock of shit.
What? The spying is simply a fact.

The only question is whether Hillary was in the loop. That is plausible but less certain.

“Nonsense” is a polite description of your false claim. Go ahead, @Jay59, post proof from any known reliable and verifiable source that supports yours, and others, bogus claim. Please.
The IG report and the indictments aren't enough?

I will give you that the trail back to Hillary is less concrete, but the proposition that Bill Clinton arranged access is not nonsense.

The radical liberals put "white" in front of anything they want to sound racist. Straight from the Democrat playbook.
Loser #45 gave the Dems plenty of ammo.

And much more.

The IG report and the indictments aren't enough?
Not by a very long shot.

“In the filing, Durham says Sussman in February 2017 presented officials at a U.S. government agency — the CIA — with information derived from internet traffic that Sussmann said showed that “Trump and/or his associates were using supposedly rare, Russian-made wireless phones in the vicinity of the White House and other locations.”

The Durham team said it has identified no support for those allegations, and said the “purportedly suspicious” data Sussmann was drawing from actually showed that internet traffic involving the Executive Office of the President and the Russian phone provider had begun at least as early as 2014 — when Barack Obama was in the White House.”

DNS harvesting is not necessarily illegal. It is performed by tech companies all the time for various reasons. The actual harvesting that took place was before Trump was in the WH. So far the only thing Durham found was a lawyer that lied to the FBI which may not fly anyway.

Show me anywhere in Durham's filings where he even mentions the word 'spying'.

Last edited:
Not by a very long shot.
“In the filing, Durham says Sussman in February 2017 presented officials at a U.S. government agency — the CIA — with information derived from internet traffic that Sussmann said showed that “Trump and/or his associates were using supposedly rare, Russian-made wireless phones in the vicinity of the White House and other locations.”

The Durham team said it has identified no support for those allegations, and said the “purportedly suspicious” data Sussmann was drawing from actually showed that internet traffic involving the Executive Office of the President and the Russian phone provider had begun at least as early as 2014 — when Barack Obama was in the White House.”
Nice juke and evasion. However, I notice you are conceding the fact of the spying, just not the patron.

DNS harvesting is not necessarily illegal.
Fraud on the FISA court is. Tampering with federal documents is.

It is performed by tech companies all the time for various reasons. The actual harvesting that took place was before Trump was in the WH.
Irrelevant. Much more serious things were occurring.

So far the only thing Durham found was a lawyer that lied to the FBI which may not fly anyway.
I was not talking about Durham. That's you.

Show me anywhere in Durham's filings where he even mentions the word 'spying'.
No lawyer in his right mind would use a term that was not in the statute.

Back
Top Bottom