• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yes, That Flattened Head Mugshot is Real

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Yes, That Flattened Head Mugshot is Real - Miami News - Riptide 2.0

muuugshot2b.jpg

flattenedheadmuugshot-thumb-400x487.jpg

That's the kind of thing I don't like being spread around. It's cruel. The guy can't help it; it's sure to go viral; he'll be a world-wide laughingstock.

I don't care if the newspaper says it is real, I don't believe it.

I am reasonably sure that a man with practically no forebrain (and not much mid-brain!) could not be walking around committing crimes. He'd be a vegetable, if he was even alive.

Says he was trying to get hookers. Maybe the guy just needed a.... *cough* little head *cough*

Says he was trying to get hookers. Maybe the guy just needed a.... *cough* little head *cough*

Looks like that is the problem. The suction was evidently so strong from the .... *cough* head *cough* ....that it deflated his cranium :shock: Phew boy, some hooker!

I don't care if the newspaper says it is real, I don't believe it.

I am reasonably sure that a man with practically no forebrain (and not much mid-brain!) could not be walking around committing crimes. He'd be a vegetable, if he was even alive.

The only thing telling as to the authenticity, is the scars running down each side of his head, near his temple. I can't see someone photoshopping those in... although who knows. I can't imagine someone having had brain surgery and not having a prosthetic 'skull' in place to give him all appearances of normalcy in skull shape.

Very odd.

This man nearly achieved his life goal of being the first person to successfully divide by zero...then his head imploded...

Tragic, really.

It's believable

Granted, the kid in the video is an amazing story. However, if you'll notice, he lost the RIGHT side of his brain... that's one thing. Losing the whole FRONT of your brain, and most of the middle of it, like the guy in the OP, that's different.

The part of the brain most involved in consciousness, self-awareness, cogitation and so forth is the frontal lobes of the brain. The OP guy has pretty much nothing above the eyebrows up front... he shouldn't be able to think, talk or even be conscious.

Granted, the kid in the video is an amazing story. However, if you'll notice, he lost the RIGHT side of his brain... that's one thing. Losing the whole FRONT of your brain, and most of the middle of it, like the guy in the OP, that's different.

The part of the brain most involved in consciousness, self-awareness, cogitation and so forth is the frontal lobes of the brain. The OP guy has pretty much nothing above the eyebrows up front... he shouldn't be able to think, talk or even be conscious.

It's possible... now THIS guys story sucks big time.
Man loses half his head in brutal attack | Metro.co.uk
Steve_Gator_ARG_450x411.jpg

Devastated Steve Gator, 26, has had half his skull removed by surgeons after he smashed his head off the pavement in the brutal attack.

Steve, of Harold Hill, Romford, Essex, was left seriously brain damaged after he was attacked by the thugs on his way home from work.

He now suffers frequent seizures, has difficulty talking, had his memory shredded and his bubbly, sparky personality destroyed.

'There's absolutely nothing protecting his brain now - it's just under his skin.

'We're waiting for surgery for a new skull plate to be put in.'
(waiting... gotta love that British health-care system)

It's possible... now THIS guys story sucks big time.
Man loses half his head in brutal attack | Metro.co.uk
Steve_Gator_ARG_450x411.jpg

Devastated Steve Gator, 26, has had half his skull removed by surgeons after he smashed his head off the pavement in the brutal attack.

Steve, of Harold Hill, Romford, Essex, was left seriously brain damaged after he was attacked by the thugs on his way home from work.

He now suffers frequent seizures, has difficulty talking, had his memory shredded and his bubbly, sparky personality destroyed.

'There's absolutely nothing protecting his brain now - it's just under his skin.

'We're waiting for surgery for a new skull plate to be put in.'
(waiting... gotta love that British health-care system)

And this one isn't anywhere near as severe as the OP guy... the first one looks like his ENTIRE forebrain is missing, along with half his midbrain.

Back
Top Bottom