• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yes something does have to change

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
We have all seen on the news that another arrest went wrong. Why???

The reason for that is why something has to change. When people black or white are arrested THEY HAVE TO STOP FIGHTING THE POLICE.

Surrender, do what the police say, dont fight and talk later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes something has to change. Thread topics by this OP start having to be thread topics.

Yes something has to change. Thread topics by this OP start having to be thread topics.

Agreed. And if we can make any sense from the OP, he seems to be justifying the police shooting a man in the back as he attempted to get back in his car where his children were waiting. This sick attitude towards the lives of citizens unlucky enough to encounter the thuggish police is why BLM exists.

The reason for that is why something has to change. When people black or white are arrested THEY HAVE TO STOP FIGHTING THE POLICE.

Or, you can do these things and walk away fine as well...

Agreed. And if we can make any sense from the OP, he seems to be justifying the police shooting a man in the back as he attempted to get back in his car where his children were waiting. This sick attitude towards the lives of citizens unlucky enough to encounter the thuggish police is why BLM exists.
Are you aware he was wanted for a sex crime.

Are you aware of the fact you know NOTHING of what transpired?

Oh, I don't even read his post, I just react to the topic-less topics. Isn't it funny how cliches about 'protecting the powerless' can be spouted, yet ignored when it actually comes to doing them? It's why I celebrate BLM as the first real American movement in decades, even though I strongly support the good police, while some others thing that just singing the Star Spangle Banner more loudly is what increases patriotism.

More yet typical and expected nonsense from you.

No matter what circles you run in pretending you know what happens outside of your bubble, the simple fact of the matter is no other compatible nation on the planet has the issues we do with police firing on anyone they feel like.

“Surrender” you say... “talk later” (I.e. give up even more rights) you say.

Quit pretending “logical”... just admit you want it easier for the police to harm everyone you do not care about.

Did you see the 2nd video that was released?

Even if you haven't seen it, it won't make any difference to you. The police are doing their jobs. They put their lives on the line every day and they have the right to protect themselves against CRIMINALS who fight them and refuse to obey their commands.

That man orchestrated that situation and it's 100% his fault he was shot... PERIOD!

You got a link for that claim, you are you making **** up again?

Logically you would have to have been there, and right along side of the police to see what he did to make the police shoot him.

Argue with that.

Oh, I don't even read his post, I just react to the topic-less topics. Isn't it funny how cliches about 'protecting the powerless' can be spouted, yet ignored when it actually comes to doing them? It's why I celebrate BLM as the first real American movement in decades, even though I strongly support the good police, while some others thing that just singing the Star Spangle Banner more loudly is what increases patriotism.

American movement???? Run by admitted marxist!!!!! In NO WAY is it an American movement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logically you would have to have been there, and right along side of the police to see what he did to make the police shoot him.

Argue with that.

Do you have a link that says he was wanted for a sex offense or not? Simple question.

More yet typical and expected nonsense from you.

No matter what circles you run in pretending you know what happens outside of your bubble, the simple fact of the matter is no other compatible nation on the planet has the issues we do with police firing on anyone they feel like.

“Surrender” you say... “talk later” (I.e. give up even more rights) you say.

Quit pretending “logical”... just admit you want it easier for the police to harm everyone you do not care about.
Stop with the huge lie the police harm people. No harm come to anyone that obey what the police say to do. Being arrest does NOT mean you give up your right forever.

Last edited:
Did you see the 2nd video that was released?

Even if you haven't seen it, it won't make any difference to you. The police are doing their jobs. They put their lives on the line every day and they have the right to protect themselves against CRIMINALS who fight them and refuse to obey their commands.

That man orchestrated that situation and it's 100% his fault he was shot... PERIOD!

Got a link for that second video?

Do you have a link that says he was wanted for a sex offense or not? Simple question.

Just google the subject, find out for yourself, you probably wouldnt believe men anyway.

Stop with the huge lie the police harm people. Ho harm come to anyone that obey what the police say to do. Being arrest does NOT mean you give up your right forever.

No other compatible nation on the planet has to deal with what the US sees from law enforcement.

That is statistical fact.

Quit hiding “logical,” you must be okay with the idea that for some (that you do not care about anyway) any interaction with law enforcement means their lives are at risk.

Got a link for that second video?

You seem to be too lazy to do your own research. Beside if you find out the truth yourself you are more informed and better off.

Just google the subject, find out for yourself, you probably wouldnt believe men anyway.

I did google it. Not a single link to any story that says anything that you claimed. So I'm asking you to provide a link so I can see that it exists.

Shouldn't be too hard, right?

Consider it a chance to make me look like an idiot, because right now, that hasn't happened yet.

You seem to be too lazy to do your own research. Beside if you find out the truth yourself you are more informed and better off.

So you are gonna run with the, "i don't have to prove my claims myself" method of debate. Okay, thats fine... but the lack of anything popping up on a Google search says your full of **** at the moment.

Unless there is some super secret query you have to put in to get the good stuff. Wish I knew that query.

Just google the subject, find out for yourself, you probably wouldnt believe me anyway.

"if we don't act like free citizens with rights, they won't shoot us"

Just google the subject, find out for yourself, you probably wouldnt believe me anyway.

I did Google it....and nothing you claimed came up.

Do you have that super secret version of the search engine that the rest of us don't have?

I did google it. Not a single link to any story that says anything that you claimed. So I'm asking you to provide a link so I can see that it exists.

Shouldn't be too hard, right?

Consider it a chance to make me look like an idiot, because right now, that hasn't happened yet.

Poor computer skills is not excuse.

So, in other words, you got nothing but more BS, no surprise there.

Back
Top Bottom