• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yes something does have to change

[SUP]im afraid you might have a weapon and that you might use it on me is not a good justification for murder

its not legal for me to kill someone walking away from me getting into a car because i thick they might have weapon some place and might use it on me

letting cops get away with murder is more than a bite in the ass

the police cant be allowed to murder people

it looks like it was murder

shooting someone in the back who has not threatened you or any one with a weapon is murder

imagining someone has a weapon and being afraid they will turn it on you and shooting them in the back is murder

making up that someone had a weapon and yelling at them to drop it so your microphone can pick that up is murder[/SUP]
I see you have failed to refute what was provided and thus establish that you are not interested in any real discussion and instead just choose to just spew deluded nonsense.
Good luck with that.

Look at you repeating your nonsense. Figures.

[SUP]im afraid you might have a weapon and that you might use it on me is not a good justification for murder

its not legal for me to kill someone walking away from me getting into a car because i thick they might have weapon some place and might use it on me

shooting someone in the back who has not threatened you or any one with a weapon is murder

imagining someone has a weapon and being afraid they will turn it on you and shooting them in the back is murder

making up that someone had a weapon and yelling at them to drop it so your microphone can pick that up is murder[/SUP]

Last edited:
We have all seen on the news that another arrest went wrong. Why???

The reason for that is why something has to change. When people black or white are arrested THEY HAVE TO STOP FIGHTING THE POLICE.

Surrender, do what the police say, dont fight and talk later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy literally had his back to the police and a dirty cop shot him 7 times. How is this fighting?

I see you have failed to refute what was provided and thus establish that you are not interested in any real discussion and instead just choose to just spew deluded nonsense.
Good luck with that.

im afraid you might have a weapon and that you might use it on me is not a good justification for murder

making up that someone had a weapon and yelling at them to drop it so your microphone can pick that up is murder

Stop with the huge lie the police harm people. No harm come to anyone that obey what the police say to do. Being arrest does NOT mean you give up your right forever.

You don't deny there are racist cops? A lot of cops are looking for the slightest reason to arrest black men.

You my friend have low emotional intelligence. If you had a black son, is that what you would tell him. Not to fear the police because they never pull over blacks simply because of their race?

Luckily if blacks and like minded good people stick together, the police cannot win. Change and progress will not lose. It is the people like you, who automatically assume a black person did something wrong if he gets arrested.

I already explained it about 5 times now. Not doing it again.

Someone who is unarmed gets shot 7 times in the back? That is "warranted"??

Whatever racist Repug explanation you came up with is total bull****.

You don't deny there are racist cops? A lot of cops are looking for the slightest reason to arrest black men.

You my friend have low emotional intelligence. If you had a black son, is that what you would tell him. Not to fear the police because they never pull over blacks simply because of their race?

Luckily if blacks and like minded good people stick together, the police cannot win. Change and progress will not lose. It is the people like you, who automatically assume a black person did something wrong if he gets arrested.

There are definitely a lot of racist cops, but I actually don't think that is the biggest problem. The biggest problem is their training. These cops overreact and piss their pants the minute they get a little scared or when they are a little unsure about a situation.

The ways all of those cops marched over that old man in Buffalo shows how piss poor their training is. They treat American citizens like they are on a battlefield in ****ing Fallujah. These idiotic paramilitary police forces have to end.

1. Are trying to say slowly?
2. This was a violent person who was just combative, supposedly armed and resisting arrest.
Getting into a vehicle, regardless if it was "slowly" or not, is a situation that would allow and justify lethal force to stop the person.

Thinking this is a good question is funny.
There is a difference between the two.
One is a public criminal record while the other one is not.

Usually? Charges? No. Allegations - sometimes.
And there should be no public record of unsupported or unsubstantiated allegations.

For the same reason you can't bring up a prior criminal offense in trial without valid reason.
It isn't relevant to the circumstances that present in the current situation.

Wow!
So, becasue you do not understand the danger inherent in the situation, or understand how the police may have been justified in their actions, the other person is a racist?
That is some sad deluded illogical nonsense you are spewing.

No, what is sad and delusional is you think there is a plausible situation where a cop has justification to shoot an unarmed black person 7 times in the back.

Anyone who attempts to justify is, in fact, a total racist.

No, what is sad and delusional is you think there is a plausible situation where a cop has justification to shoot an unarmed black person 7 times in the back.

Anyone who attempts to justify is, in fact, a total racist.
Wrong as usual you are.

We have all seen on the news that another arrest went wrong. Why???

The reason for that is why something has to change. When people black or white are arrested THEY HAVE TO STOP FIGHTING THE POLICE.

Surrender, do what the police say, dont fight and talk later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's illegal to fight the police. In a free society, the most a government can do is arrest alleged lawbreakers and prosecute them in court. There is no additional leverage to enforce better behavior, unless you're advocating a more fascist society?

By all means, support educational initiatives to encourage better behavior from people. I agree that that would probably do some good. One thing we can do to change OUTCOMES is demand different behavior from agents of the state. Fortunately, there's already a bit of a movement working on that angle. If you want to start your educational charity, you might be able to team up with them. Good luck!

Wrong as usual you are.

Yeah? Give me your "plausible" rationale for shooting an unarmed black person 7 times in the back.

Until you provide such an rationale, the only plausible explanation for your opinion is that you are a racist.

Yeah? Give me your "plausible" rationale for shooting an unarmed black person 7 times in the back.
They have already been given to you.
Your failure to accept the facts of the case resides solely with you.

the only plausible explanation for your opinion is that you are a racist.
iLOL Besides being idiotically wrong, your commentary makes you the racist.

Back
Top Bottom