• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yes my suggestion that 1 Million would be dead by March 1st of COVID related activity however it looks to be closer to April 1st @ 999,792 as of 3/23/

I would prefer a president that would be honest with the citizenry.

So telling them it's not big deal when you're on tape admitting you know how deadly it is is more honest? Were you this outraged over that dishonesty?

Come on. It's not really about honesty at all, is it? You can stop the faux outrage act.

I get what Chilifolks is saying however we all know when it comes to politicians some restraint will inject
itself from time to time.

IT'S a lot about how little respect too many politicians have for other people and/or their lives. Being honest about his BS regarding COVID does not clear up his criminal activity. His arrogance is sickening.

I don't know the man however every time he talks ...... is he lying? Most likely. No drinking a beer with this man is not possible.

Trump and his party are directly responsible for their lame disregard for a treacherous virus after having plenty of red lights and warnings.....beginning in 2017. No excuses.

I am concerned that we have so many on capitol hill that choose to deny deny deny their part in this matter and that nearly the million dead thus far are nothing more than collateral damage.

In no uncertain terms it sucks.

And 2/3 of those deaths are on Biden's watch.
But not his fault.

Biden attempted a national strategy. The "you're not the boss of me" states and citizens howled with rage and pitched a fit and challenged him in the courts. Conservatives are like a bunch of toddlers. They don't follow directions, get in trouble, and then try to point a finger at the person who tried to help them.

But not his fault.

Biden attempted a national strategy.
And his authoritarian strategy bombed.

The "you're not the boss of me" states and citizens howled with rage and pitched a fit and challenged him in the courts. Conservatives are like a bunch of toddlers. They don't follow directions, get in trouble, and then try to point a finger at the person who tried to help them.
Americans like to make their own decisions. They don't like a government that tries to force them to do what the government wants.

Maybe Biden should have tried a different strategy. Then he wouldn't have more than 600,000 deaths on his hands.

And his authoritarian strategy bombed.

Americans like to make their own decisions. They don't like a government that tries to force them to do what the government wants.

Maybe Biden should have tried a different strategy. Then he wouldn't have more than 600,000 deaths on his hands.
It certainly was not Biden's fault that the FRW was a bunch of petulant babies about Biden's initiatives. What do you suggest that he should have done? Send horse dewormer to everyone?

It certainly was not Biden's fault that the FRW was a bunch of petulant babies about Biden's initiatives. What do you suggest that he should have done? Send horse dewormer to everyone?
He should have tried to be a President...not a dictator.

He should have tried to be a President...not a dictator.
Be specific about what you think Joe should have done about covid. Two or three suggestions would be fine.

We're now at more than 1 million deaths =====

WORLD / COUNTRIES / UNITED STATES
Last updated: March 25, 2022, 00:17 GMT

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

Masks and vaccines are still available ..........

Back
Top Bottom