• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yes, I'm transgendered. Ask whatever you want too.[W:177]

Re: Yes, I'm transgendered. Ask whatever you want too.

I suppose it's no skin off my nose to address a "he" as a "she" if it lifts them up and make their day better. For the sake politeness, why not?

But, in my mind, anybody with a dick is a "he" in my book. But if they think they are a "she," I'll play along. No harm, no foul.
I sometimes address people as "sir" that are in no such position of deserving such a respectful title. Referring to the gender pronoun a person prefers is much less conflict with my internal ethics.

Are you still avoiding answering the question? Good. Just because you say I'm wrong doesn't mean I am but as I said earlier, you enjoy playing games of denial. :shrug:

There is no denial here Hatuey, I am REJECTING your BULL****. It's quite a simple premise that you are unable to comprehend. My stance on Homosecuality has always been the same, and it has never been homophobic, attacking of homosexuals or the such. Have I been abrasive and tried to rile people up? Gee, you got me. But what's amusing here, is you're holding me to task for perceived positions from the past, as if people are in your view, incapable of change. I know you must angered at so many politicians you adore, like President Obama who was very much against Gay Marriage, till he hypocritically because for it for political gain. You're not going to trap me with your silliness. Now do kindly go pout elsewhere, you've got your answer, you were wrong as usual.

I sometimes address people as "sir" that are in no such position of deserving such a respectful title. Referring to the gender pronoun a person prefers is much less conflict with my internal ethics.

I hear ya. But where I come from, we always addressed our elders as sir or ma'am. We were taught to show respect up front.

I moved up north and my kids, my neighbor's kids, heck, ALL the kids up here don't have a clue about showing the respectful manners we were taught down south.

Different strokes for different strokes.

It is an easy analogy. Rather I feel my body is not right for who I am. I prefer that explaination.

Forgive me if I am "hijacking" the thread or if I am not speaking for you....but I found this particular scene in transparent to answer this question very poignantly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8aVJT53yZU

There is no denial here Hatuey, I am REJECTING your BULL****.

That is denial. We are well aware that you considered "the homosexual lifestyle" (no such thing by the way) to be dangerous, that you've tried to compare homosexuality to bestiality and pedophilia, that you've tried every well known homophobic avenue to discredit homosexuality as a genetic condition. Now all of a sudden you're a "lesbian warrior" whatever that means lol, you can keep trying to fool the entire DP community but those of us who have seen the nonsense you've posted over the years on the topic are well aware of how homophobic some of positions have been. If you'll continue to deny it, that's your problem - you're fooling nobody but yourself.

As for the rest of your post: tl/dr, nobody cares what Obama has to say on gay marriage other than those obsessed with everything he has to say (mostly you) or whether they've changed their positions. Hell, my question referred to whether your would revise your positions and so far you've done nothing but complain about being asked questions that don't involve whether you like frilly dresses or jeans. :shrug:

Last edited:

That is denial. We are well aware that you considered "the homosexual lifestyle" (no such thing by the way) to be dangerous
Calling bull****. Once again the dishonesty of Hatuey is on display for ALL! What I was trying to do was highlight the inherent reality that young gay men are disportionately being infected with STD's and that we need to actively work to save lives. You can claim all the PC cover you want Hatuey, but the numbers tell a tale you are intellectually incapable of accepting because to do so would be to accept that the extremist political ideology that drives you is wrong. You cannot put that square peg of thought through the round hole of reality. My ONLY goal was to to help save lives, you're only goal is political "Gotcha!" games. I can sleep well at night, can you?

, that you've tried to compare homosexuality to bestiality and pedophilia,
Nope, never done so.
that you've tried every well known homophobic avenue to discredit homosexuality as a genetic condition.
Nope, again lies. Lies lies and bs
Now all of a sudden you're a "lesbian warrior" whatever that means lol, you can keep trying to fool the entire DP community but those of us who have seen the nonsense you've posted over the years on the topic are well aware of how homophobic some of positions have been. If you'll continue to deny it, that's your problem - you're fooling nobody but yourself.
What you're saying is that because I don't toe the line of ideological views of yours, I cannot be Trans, or lesbian, and that any statement made 6-8 years ago, can be held as proof that I am incapable of change, growth or anything. I hold to what I said, I may say it different now, but I do that for a lot of things and have for quite a while.

You are stuck in a PC cage, and demand adherence to that PC paradigm, it's sad really as this prevents you from being honest.
As for the rest of your post: tl/dr, nobody cares what Obama has to say on gay marriage other than those obsessed with everything he has to say (mostly you) or whether they've changed their positions. Hell, my question referred to whether your would revise your positions and so far you've done nothing but complain about being asked questions that don't involve whether you like frilly dresses or jeans. :shrug:
You mean cannot answer this because it would DESTROY this stupid game of "Mr.Vicchio said something was MEAN against GAYS so he CANNOt be a Transgendered lesbian now!! HA!"

The pathetic lows you are reaching to try and paint me with the lies from heart is sad. Come back when you are able to let go of the extremist hate in your heart.

Calling bull****....

Cue legal case, if they win this case....

VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Canada's decision to legalize gay marriage has paved the way for polygamy to be legal as well, a defense lawyer said Wednesday as the two leaders of rival polygamous communities made their first court appearance.

The case is the first to test Canada's polygamy laws.

=-=

"If (homosexuals) can marry, what is the reason that public policy says one person can't marry more than one person?" said Suffredine, a former provincial lawmaker. Canada's Parliament extended full marriage rights to same-sex couples in 2005.

Canada polygamists' defense: Gay marriage - Americas- msnbc.com
Accused polygamist to use gay-marriage laws as defence

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...ats-gay-marriage-bill-173.html#post1058522964

Posted by you when asked about 'homosexual unions being detrimental to children':

7. Higher Incidence of Child Molestation

Although pedophilia is condemned by most homosexuals, it remains condoned by many leading gay and lesbian North American activists who lobby for the lowering of the age of consent for sex. Early sex is said to be healthy for boys claims the self-proclaimed homosexual association NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association). Intergenerational sex (an often used euphemism for pederasty) is an undeniable fixture of gay literature, gay films, gay travel and gay prostitution. In the 70's, The Advocate repeatedly ran full page adds for a "penetrable boy doll" and in the 90's, 21% of its readers admitted having been molested before the age of 15.

Poster makes post about homosexuality and choice: http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-and-sexuality/101528-prove-attraction-choice.html#post1059564742

Your response:

What a dangerous line of thinking. Do you excuse the behavior of pedophiles?

No, those are examples of slippery slope, at least in regards to the first two. Bestiality sadly has made it own inroads elsewhere.

There is a difference Z, between making the case that if Marriage is no longer One man, One woman, why cant it be between three loving men? Or two men and a woman?

Slippery Slope.

Funny how, until this judge created that argument, that the 14th Amendment was rarely if ever brought up in these debates. I reject this claim as nothing more then an activist judge creating a reason to make a ruling he wanted. If the SCOTUS upholds his argument, THEN you have a case, until then... it's theory.

Again, slippery slope argument, different animal, you know better then this Z.

On the face of it, I agree with you completely. However, aren't pedophiles compelled to behave the way they do? Do they not say they cannot help themselves? Don't "animal Lovers" say the same? It's "Genetic"! (just showing as you are trying to with the 14th, how they relate)

Slippery slope Vs. one Judges theoretical justification for overturning the will of the people.

Honestly? Lose lose for everyone at this point.

You can continue to deny it, but the proof is in the forum and you continue to fool nobody. My question asked whether you'd revise some of your borderline homophobic statements and posts of the past. You have so far refused to answer because you believe that making direct and indirect comparisons between homosexuality and pedophilia, bestiality etc is not homophobic. The overwhelming majority of the gay community (including "lesbian warriors" who do it for more than internet points) will disagree with you. So, the question remains, will you revise some of these positions or not 'lesbian warrior'? :shrug:

Last edited:

There's a shemale here in Toronto who I sometimes hook up with. She's a total stunner!!
You would never guess she's a shemale if you saw her in public.

Posting pics (I hope thats allowed on this site):

25864006_02.jpg

25864015_04.jpg

4k1fo6o5hpkg_t.jpg

25864016_05.jpg

74k0o1nw5alu_t.jpg

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...ats-gay-marriage-bill-173.html#post1058522964

Posted by you when asked about 'homosexual unions being detrimental to children':

Poster makes post about homosexuality and choice: http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-and-sexuality/101528-prove-attraction-choice.html#post1059564742

Your response:

You can continue to deny it, but the proof is in the forum and you continue to fool nobody. My question asked whether you'd revise some of your borderline homophobic statements and posts of the past. You have so far refused to answer because you believe that making direct and indirect comparisons between homosexuality and pedophilia, bestiality etc is not homophobic. The overwhelming majority of the gay community (including "lesbian warriors" who do it for more than internet points) will disagree with you. So, the question remains, will you revise some of these positions or not 'lesbian warrior'? :shrug:

Oh look at you cherry picking quotes out of context from how long ago?

I like how you missed this:
I am quite sure that there are WONDERFUL Gay couples of either sex that raise happy, well adjusted children. I'm not gonna say it doesn't happen, that would be arrogant of me to presume otherwise. However, for you to claim there is no difference in a gay family Vs. a straight family, that all the reasons brought up are just biased bigotry based in ignorance is wrong.

See, you missed it because your hate... runs your world.
I intentionally went a little over the top, just to get you to post in that highly condescending manner you tend to post in when you feel you are right beyond reproach. I personally find that particular attribute of yours to be your least endearing quality.

Damn, Hatuey, busted.

As usual.

Hatuey, you can dig until your hearts content, all you do is prove what a petty individual you are. HAve I said things to get a rise out of people in the past? YEP. But I am not a homophobe, I don't and never have gay bashed. You are ona wild goose chase and making yourself look worse and worse with every post.

So please, dig more, but dig all of the statements out, get the context, otherwise you... are being a bad person.
I DO NO RENOUNCE ANYTHING I HAVE SAID AND I MOCK YOUR ATTEMPTS TO CALL ME OUT AS A HYPOCRITE.

Oh look at you cherry picking quotes out of context from how long ago?

I like how you missed this:

See, you missed it because your hate... runs your world.

Damn, Hatuey, busted.

As usual.

Hatuey, you can dig until your hearts content, all you do is prove what a petty individual you are. HAve I said things to get a rise out of people in the past? YEP. But I am not a homophobe, I don't and never have gay bashed. You are ona wild goose chase and making yourself look worse and worse with every post.

So please, dig more, but dig all of the statements out, get the context, otherwise you... are being a bad person.
I DO NO RENOUNCE ANYTHING I HAVE SAID AND I MOCK YOUR ATTEMPTS TO CALL ME OUT AS A HYPOCRITE.

You can continue to deny it but your comparisons are there. My question regarded the list of statements you have made about the gay community and the commentary you have made. If you still feel that homosexuality and pedophilia are anywhere near comparable, that is fine. If you feel like that one block quote absolves everything else you have said, that is fine, however in the real world doesn't change any of the other comments you have made anymore than Ted Haggard saying he's sorry absolves anything he did. :shrug:

You can continue to deny it but your comparisons are there. My question regarded the list of statements you have made about the gay community and the commentary you have made. If you still feel that homosexuality and pedophilia are anywhere near comparable, that is fine. If you feel like that one block quote absolves everything else you have said, that is fine, however in the real world doesn't change any of the other comments you have made anymore than Ted Haggard saying he's sorry absolves anything he did. :shrug:

Yaaaaawn.

I am still preop and not out as a woman. She isn't inclined towards lesbian but she loves me and we're going to work together to make this happen. but yes once Im living as a woman, and more so after that trip to Trinidad.... yeah that's going to be our reality.

As a bit of encouragement to you and your wife, there are examples out there of people going outside their preferences. I have a lesbian sister who has married a man and has sex/makes love with him. she is still a lesbian and no other man draws her attention in such a manner. He touches her heart and soul in such a way that his gender becomes moot. I suspect that your wife may well be the same way. Now for her, she will have to get used to a new physical reality unlike my sister had to. But love is strange like that.

As a bit of encouragement to you and your wife, there are examples out there of people going outside their preferences. I have a lesbian sister who has married a man and has sex/makes love with him. she is still a lesbian and no other man draws her attention in such a manner. He touches her heart and soul in such a way that his gender becomes moot. I suspect that your wife may well be the same way. Now for her, she will have to get used to a new physical reality unlike my sister had to. But love is strange like that.

We're both learning new things. I think when we reach that point where anatomically love making is... well anyway we'll address it.

To provide a constructive discussion, yes I'm the poster known formally as Mr. Vicchio. I am now Renae. It would be Cassandra Renae but A: That is too long and B: The wife hates the name Cassandra, well the shorter "Cassie". Her sisters name is Cathy and when they were living in Germany that's how many natives pronounced her name.

So, what do you want to know, here's you chance I'm only doing this on this thread and this thread only. That should clear up any misconceptions.

I don't really want to know anything, I just wanted to pop in to tell you that it's very brave of you to come out given today's climate. In many places in this great country of ours, it's physically unsafe to be a transperson, in addition to the number of places where it's perfectly legal to deny you employment and housing because of your trans status.

I'm very glad your wife is supportive of you, and I wish you the best.

I don't really want to know anything, I just wanted to pop in to tell you that it's very brave of you to come out given today's climate. In many places in this great country of ours, it's physically unsafe to be a transperson, in addition to the number of places where it's perfectly legal to deny you employment and housing because of your trans status.

I'm very glad your wife is supportive of you, and I wish you the best.
I'm 6 foot tall, I carry a pistol. Let'em try ;)

First let me say that I am very poor at communicating and I mean no disrespect so if my question comes across as disrespectful I do wish it as such.

I am a person that would probably be considered abnormal by most of society. I hold very little connection to people and view most interaction with people as an inconvenience that should be avoided whenever possible. I have not spoken to most of my intimidate family in over a decade. I have not had sex or had a relationship in over 8 years. I just have no desire to have people in my life. While some people seems to have a need or desire to interact with people on a constant bases and feel lonely or incomplete if they do not have some sort of physical relationship, I do not have such needs. I have gone many months at a time without ever speaking to a single person I know and I am perfectly fine with that. I just seem to be missing the emotional need that most people seem to have for human interaction. My lack of needing much human interaction I personally consider a positive attribute but I understand that my opinion may not be shared among most.

Now the reason I mention all of that is that I understand that I am not very typical so my question and views may also not be typical.

When I first read your OP I admit I felt a bit of a disconnect. I honestly could not put myself into a place of understanding. I tried to picture myself (I am a male) as a female and what it would mean to me if I had the body of a woman. I mulled this around overnight and my decision was it frankly doesn't matter to me if I am a male or if I were a female. I am alive and I am human and if I were a woman I could still do nearly everything that I do now. My sex seems to hold no real bearing on my life. I could wake up as a woman tomorrow and do everything that I do now with only subtle differences in my normal routine.

So that leads me to my question, what does it really matter what sex you were born with? Do you feel that your sex determines who you are and does that precede your species, abilities, or interests? is it a social / human interaction or sexual role issue? I guess to put it bluntly why does it really matter particularly to the point of feeling the need to change it? From my perspective it seems such actions signifies a person putting to much emphasis on something that is pretty meaningless in my opinion. Then again I understand that I do not live a typical life nor have typical desires.

I would like to understand your perspective better. I appreciate your time.

First let me say that I am very poor at communicating and I mean no disrespect so if my question comes across as disrespectful I do wish it as such.

I am a person that would probably be considered abnormal by most of society. I hold very little connection to people and view most interaction with people as an inconvenience that should be avoided whenever possible. I have not spoken to most of my intimidate family in over a decade. I have not had sex or had a relationship in over 8 years. I just have no desire to have people in my life. While some people seems to have a need or desire to interact with people on a constant bases and feel lonely or incomplete if they do not have some sort of physical relationship, I do not have such needs. I have gone many months at a time without ever speaking to a single person I know and I am perfectly fine with that. I just seem to be missing the emotional need that most people seem to have for human interaction. My lack of needing much human interaction I personally consider a positive attribute but I understand that my opinion may not be shared among most.

Now the reason I mention all of that is that I understand that I am not very typical so my question and views may also not be typical.

When I first read your OP I admit I felt a bit of a disconnect. I honestly could not put myself into a place of understanding. I tried to picture myself (I am a male) as a female and what it would mean to me if I had the body of a woman. I mulled this around overnight and my decision was it frankly doesn't matter to me if I am a male or if I were a female. I am alive and I am human and if I were a woman I could still do nearly everything that I do now. My sex seems to hold no real bearing on my life. I could wake up as a woman tomorrow and do everything that I do now with only subtle differences in my normal routine.

So that leads me to my question, what does it really matter what sex you were born with? Do you feel that your sex determines who you are and does that precede your species, abilities, or interests? is it a social / human interaction or sexual role issue? I guess to put it bluntly why does it really matter particularly to the point of feeling the need to change it? From my perspective it seems such actions signifies a person putting to much emphasis on something that is pretty meaningless in my opinion. Then again I understand that I do not live a typical life nor have typical desires.

I would like to understand your perspective better. I appreciate your time.
If it wasn't driving me insane on a daily basis, wasn't something that gnawed at my soul, I wouldn't be doing this. It's not a sexual thing so much as it is a piece of mind thing. It actually holds ones growth back, because you are so distracted by this reality that you get stuck in a middle ground. You feel like you aren't being honest with yourself or others. That keeps you from growing as a person.

Luft, I'm pre-op. I'm not post yet. It's about 10k for the surgery, and if all my research is any indication the first 6 weeks is sheer pain.
Pre-op means I'm on hormones, yes I am. Testosterone blockers, doing electrolysis, Estrogen approved just havent started as due to genetics if I'm right ocne I start the E there will be little doubt I'm... changing. One must be ready for that in public which I am not entirely. Also I have to live as a woman full time, work, home... for a year before any surgeon will touch me. Most likely will be Dr. Marsha Bowers out of Trinidad Colorado though I am looking at few options.

First, forgive me for quoting something rather old (and doubly forgive me if you have answered this elsewhere in the thread). I've been MIA from DP for a while, so I have a lot that I missed.

Second, my question. You say you are pre-op and still, outside your home, living as a man. I understand how much commitment and mental/emotional fortitude it must take to make that leap and start living full-time as a woman. But, therein lies a condundrum I'm curious about. I mean zero offense in how I state this, but I know no other way to do it. Since your body is still male, why do you say "I am female" (as you did in a previous post) instead of "I am going to become female?"

I use "male" and "female" because, unlike "man" and "woman," those terms have a more scientific, physiological, and concrete definition. The former has always represented, to me, one's biological sexual reproduction methods (seed vs. egg) while the latter is merely social construct.

First, forgive me for quoting something rather old (and doubly forgive me if you have answered this elsewhere in the thread). I've been MIA from DP for a while, so I have a lot that I missed.

Second, my question. You say you are pre-op and still, outside your home, living as a man. I understand how much commitment and mental/emotional fortitude it must take to make that leap and start living full-time as a woman. But, therein lies a condundrum I'm curious about. I mean zero offense in how I state this, but I know no other way to do it. Since your body is still male, why do you say "I am female" (as you did in a previous post) instead of "I am going to become female?"

I use "male" and "female" because, unlike "man" and "woman," those terms have a more scientific, physiological, and concrete definition. The former has always represented, to me, one's biological sexual reproduction methods (seed vs. egg) while the latter is merely social construct.
I live male because it's easier at the moment, as I am ready and confident I will live as a female all the time. I have to sound vain, because it's less about vanity and more about just being able to blend in. The Gender Purist around here I can avoid, on the street? Not so much. Also, bathrooms. If I look manly, in a dress, it makes using a public facility harder. If I can at least pass, then going to do my business is no biggie.

I live male because it's easier at the moment, as I am ready and confident I will live as a female all the time. I have to sound vain, because it's less about vanity and more about just being able to blend in. The Gender Purist around here I can avoid, on the street? Not so much. Also, bathrooms. If I look manly, in a dress, it makes using a public facility harder. If I can at least pass, then going to do my business is no biggie.
I get that, and I may have been unclear earlier. My question was why, since you are still living as a male outside your home for the moment, you say "I am female" instead of "I am going to become female?"

Why "female" instead of "woman?" And why "am" instead of "will be"?

I have a question. My wife's younger brother is currently going through a sort of coming out phase as well. It's awkward. Within the family, it's like don't ask don't tell. Now, I don't particularly like this dude, either before or after the revelation. But no one talks about it. It's awkward and uncomfortable. I don't know if he knows that I know. If he's expecting something, some dialogue? Last I have heard, he wants his siblings to call him jane, now. But he hasn't said anything to me, and I'm not altogether comfortable calling him that out of the blue. In public, he still dresses as a boy, has masculine mannerisms, etc.

Help? What can I do to make this less awkward?

I get that, and I may have been unclear earlier. My question was why, since you are still living as a male outside your home for the moment, you say "I am female" instead of "I am going to become female?"

Why "female" instead of "woman?" And why "am" instead of "will be"?

Just writing. You put too much meaning on all that woman, female, am will be. Seriously. I am a woman, I've been one my whole life, I just denied that reality.

I have a question. My wife's younger brother is currently going through a sort of coming out phase as well. It's awkward. Within the family, it's like don't ask don't tell. Now, I don't particularly like this dude, either before or after the revelation. But no one talks about it. It's awkward and uncomfortable. I don't know if he knows that I know. If he's expecting something, some dialogue? Last I have heard, he wants his siblings to call him jane, now. But he hasn't said anything to me, and I'm not altogether comfortable calling him that out of the blue. In public, he still dresses as a boy, has masculine mannerisms, etc.

Help? What can I do to make this less awkward?
Just be nice, maybe if the conversation can steer towards say Ms. Jenner, show vocal support. Let Jane know, it's okay.

Just writing. You put too much meaning on all that woman, female, am will be. Seriously. I am a woman, I've been one my whole life, I just denied that reality.
I don't mean to offend, but the words we choose to use have meaning. We label ourselves with purpose, be it a conscious choice or not. Hence, my question as to why you refer to yourself the way you do. I don't think one way is better or worse. It's merely a question of "why ___ and not ____." That's all.

Back
Top Bottom