• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yes, Gender Politics Has Gotten This Stupid

The standard applied to opposite-sex couples is that they be infertile with each other.
No, they wouldn't be infertile with each other. They'd be infertile, or at least one of them would be infertile. It has nothing to do with "each other".

No, they wouldn't be infertile with each other. They'd be infertile, or at least one of them would be infertile. It has nothing to do with "each other".

They are a couple with equal rights, despite the LGBT bigotry that you want to enforce. Who gave you the power to enforce your social rules or to deny others rights because of your bigotry?

They are a couple with equal rights, despite the LGBT bigotry that you want to enforce. Who gave you the power to enforce your social rules or to deny others rights because of your bigotry?
Your statement is entirely meaningless dumb****er. Go do your homework assignment you were supposed to do. Dismissed.

Your statement is entirely meaningless dumb****er. Go do your homework assignment you were supposed to do. Dismissed.
You have nothing that creates a rational reply so instead, you respond with personal attacks.

You have nothing that creates a rational reply so instead, you respond with personal attacks.
You post had nothing to reply to. It was literally meaningless. Go do your homework and stop begging for my attention. It's pathetic.

You post had nothing to reply to. It was literally meaningless. Go do your homework and stop begging for my attention. It's pathetic.
You have nothing to offer to support your opinions. Trying to blame me isn't helping your situation. Getting outraged because a gay couple has rights to access IVF is not helping you. Why do you care about their reproductive decisions?

Last edited:

Of course it does. Doctors don't suggest that mutually infertile couples sleep around to get over their problem.

"Infertile" in the context of IVF means "infertile together" and it's so obvious it usually doesn't need to be said. To you however, apparently it does.

Of course it does. Doctors don't suggest that mutually infertile couples sleep around to get over their problem.

"Infertile" in the context of IVF means "infertile together" and it's so obvious it usually doesn't need to be said. To you however, apparently it does.
No it doesn't. It means, at the very least, one person is infertile/have fertility issues, regardless of who they bang. It could be both or one, but it would be the same no matter who they paired with.

No it doesn't. It means, at the very least, one person is infertile/have fertility issues, regardless of who they bang. It could be both or one, but it would be the same no matter who they paired with.

And in any case they would be entitled to insurance coverage for IVF.

Since you're basically repeating MY argument, maybe admit you lost this one?

And in any case they would be entitled to insurance coverage for IVF.

Since you're basically repeating MY argument, maybe admit you lost this one?
I'm not using your arguments at all. One person would ACTUALLY have fertility issues, or both. A gay relationship does not have infertility issues, they have a fundamental misunderstanding how procreation works issue. Despite the misinformation and propagandizing of the left, the fact remains that it takes man+women=baby.

There is no such thing as a pregnant man, despite all the hubbub about when a transman gets pregnant.

The irony here, is that leftist ideology is so strangely corrupt and backwards that you cold even say that since they believe "transmen are real men" and "transwomen are real women" then you actually could have homosexual procreation. You just have to pair up a transman with a transwomen that having chopped out all their bits and pieces (weirdly it turns out it's still just a man and a women though).

I'm not using your arguments at all. One person would ACTUALLY have fertility issues, or both. A gay relationship does not have infertility issues, they have a fundamental misunderstanding how procreation works issue. Despite the misinformation and propagandizing of the left, the fact remains that it takes man+women=baby.

There is no such thing as a pregnant man, despite all the hubbub about when a transman gets pregnant.

The irony here, is that leftist ideology is so strangely corrupt and backwards that you cold even say that since they believe "transmen are real men" and "transwomen are real women" then you actually could have homosexual procreation. You just have to pair up a transman with a transwomen that having chopped out all their bits and pieces (weirdly it turns out it's still just a man and a women though).

Opposite sex couples who are infertile together, are entitled to IVF. And so same sex couples should be. It's not even a big problem, there are so few of them. You're getting vexed about nothing.

The OP is impossibly stupid victim narrative. No source, nothing. He's just sure gay people are victimizing him.

The OP is hate-based trash. It's meant to validate the fears of little bitches that call themselves men. Those tiny dick stupid pieces of shit take their red pill and cry about gay people.

"I don't have a source or anything, but we're victims! Victims, I say!!"

Okay. Like that's not girlie bs. Like that's not being a bitch. Like, seriously, who can't see that. Who. I can't wait to see the person claiming that's not a bitch OP. Look up "bitch post" in the dictionary and you'll see a screen-shot of the OP.

"General Political Discussion"

Don't make me laugh. The OP is hate-based bitchery and low quality shit at that. Stormfront OP. It's meant to fool idiots and I think we can - all - see that if we try.

Last edited:
The OP is impossibly stupid victim narrative. No source, nothing. He's just sure gay people are victimizing him.

The OP is hate-based trash. It's meant to validate the fears of little bitches that call themselves men. Those tiny dick stupid pieces of shit take their red pill and cry about gay people.

"I don't have a source or anything, but we're victims! Victims, I say!!"

Okay. Like that's not girlie bs. Like that's not being a bitch. Like, seriously, who can't see that. Who. I can't wait to see the person claiming that's not a bitch OP. Look up "bitch post" in the dictionary and you'll see a screen-shot of the OP.

"General Political Discussion"

Don't make me laugh. The OP is hate-based bitchery and low quality shit at that. Stormfront OP. It's meant to fool idiots and I think we can - all - see that if we try.

Something made you very angry.

There are two sides to this. On their side, it's an insurance matter. People take insurance against things that are very unlikely to happen, but which they couldn't easily cope with if they did occur. A couple of two males cannot reasonably claim that they didn't know they would be infertile together. And perhaps, if they were mainly interested in parenthood, one or both should have chosen a woman instead. Gay men have fathered children, in history, it's not an impossible act of will.

Our side is that insurance (and particularly state insurance covering state employees) is simply welfare. Everybody should be covered regardless of "pre-existing conditions" and if the couple are prepared to invest half a million and who knows how much more in their valuable time, to raise a child, then the state should pay the upfront costs to make that possible.

You're on my side, aren't you? Then please act like it. Pick an opponent and debate them, please.

Last edited:
Oh, sure, I'm enraged because I called out stupid bs.

Never seen that before. Real pro work.

I'm not so angry, because I can see it from their side. Insurance isn't meant to cover pre-existing conditions. It's fraud.

Of course I don't believe that, but I haven't found the perfect rebuttal yet. These people don't believe in coverage for pre-existing conditions. They believe anyone with a condition they never chose and can't change, should just get out of the insurance pool.

It's not even about gays. They don't care about gays any more (they lost that one lol). It's about gender. It bothers the hell out of them that one or both of these men are demanding the rights of a woman. Did I say it's about gender? Let me correct myself: it's about sex. They're so fundamentally sexist that two men making an insurance claim meant for couples with a man and a woman, makes them very angry.

Sexism my friend, is alive and well. Men still demand their right to protect women.

I'm not so angry, because I can see it from their side.

We're all very proud of you. You understand what it's like to misconstrue an article and use it as hate material against gay people. Very big of you. You get the whole online hate thing and you sympathize. You like fake news against gay people. And we all think that's great.

Keep pushing fake news hate material against gay people.

"I don't really have a source or anything but let me show you how gay people are cheating you out of your tax dollars!"

That's hate material. But you're not angry. We get it.

Are you gonna claim fake news and claims that gay people are conning you out of tax dollars is not hate material?

We're all very proud of you. You understand what it's like to misconstrue an article and use it as hate material against gay people. Very big of you. You get the whole online hate thing and you sympathize. You like fake news against gay people. And we all think that's great.

For someone who entered the thread with six paragraphs of impassioned invective, it's surprising to see you don't bother reading past the first sentence of my post. I tried to lay out for you the backbone of the opposition argument here, as well as my own thoughts. But you skipped my thoughts.

I WAS on your side. Now I regard you as just a pest.

For someone who entered the thread with six paragraphs of impassioned invective, it's surprising to see you don't bother reading past the first sentence of my post. I tried to lay out for you the backbone of the opposition argument here, as well as my own thoughts. But you skipped my thoughts.

I WAS on your side. Now I regard you as just a pest.

You support fake news used as hate material against gay people. That's the OP. That's what you support. That's what you explicitly sympathize with. Let's not leave any grey area here.

You support fake news used as hate material against gay people. That's the OP. That's what you support. That's what you explicitly sympathize with. Let's not leave any grey area here.

OK.

Back
Top Bottom