• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

yes daddy cheney

changintimes

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
cheney stands up there and sternly says "how irresponsible it was for the people to be saying those things"

what an authority!

but it's really just like daddy telling you not to smoke because it's bad for you, but he does smoke,

"do as i say, not as i do"

Last edited:
changintimes said:
cheney stands up there and sternly says "how irresponsible it was for the people to be saying those things"

what an authority!

but it's really just like daddy telling you not to smoke because it's bad for you, but he does smoke,

"do as i say, not as i do"

I'd like to respond.

I mean, I'd like to, but I can't.

:eek:

cheney has a "do as i say, not as i do" attitude when he's giving a speech,

he tries to instill a sense of authority into the listening ear, but cheney is really quite corrupted, he wants you to believe he's true and right by the way he talks,

cheney is constantly trying to project an authoritative image, and the authoritative image is really one of the few things true about him,

Last edited:
Dear Changeintimes,
your are the most ingerent liberal SOB ive ever heard Cheney has authority hes the vice president of the United States of America for Christ sake........ive said it once and ill say it again quit your crying, appreciate what you have or get out!

dear fool,

about 37% of America is with you now,

i guess you fall under the category of --- "you can fool some of the people all of the time"

this is America, no I'm not shutting up, I'm an American, remember free speech? well some of that silly free speech stuff is still left in America,

don't you give a damn about the over 100,000 people that died because of this totally unnecessary war? and please don't be so confused as to say that we had to go to war with Iraq because of 9-11, alquida and Iraq are not the same,

you can keep saying and thinking that though, it's just ass backwards reasoning, good for war profiteers and loyal republican fools though,

don't you have any morals, don't you know that the hell on earth bush has created in Iraq is sick and wrong?

and even if bush did not lie, starting a war based on paranoia is not a justification for that war,

i say peace and you say war just because your sick buddy said war,

this forum is so obviously infested with reps, i may have to stick around and try to learn some of them,

you should open your mind to the things that God is about, it's the only way out of the endless suffering,

Last edited:
a_marine4bush said:
Dear Changeintimes,
your are the most ingerent liberal SOB ive ever heard Cheney has authority hes the vice president of the United States of America for Christ sake........ive said it once and ill say it again quit your crying, appreciate what you have or get out!

Yikes, marine. A poster makes a small jab at Cheney and it causes you to get this angry? May I suggest some anger management, because changingtimes is not in the minority in feeling like this about the Vice President?

By the way, expressing your opinion isn't equivalent to "crying," although maybe for you it is. But look at you, you're attacking changing times the exact same way he attacked Cheney, so how are you any better? Yeah, you're not.

a_marine4bush said:
Dear Changeintimes,

Incredibly impressed as I am, By the articulate way in which you have managed to express yourself here,I must second the above sentiment. To attack someone due to an opinion expressed, which obviously differs from your own, using only the opposition to said opinion rather than placing a rebuttal in your reply, is disingenuous at best....if not simply telling of the inability to debate the opinion in the first place.

Damn....that was one hell of a runon sentance...heh.

Anyway, I have to agree that Cheney made a better corporate officer, than Federal. Primarily because I really dont care for the privitization of our federal Government, and am worried about the seeming similarities to Corporate America found in policy set by this administration.

a_marine4bush said:
Dear Changeintimes,

mod mode
No, not okay.
:smash:

a_marine4bush, you can call people SOB's all you want in the basement. Go there if you want to flame. You have been warned.

mod mode

Anymore flaming on this thread and I will close it. Changintimes you "dear fool" post will be noted. Don't retaliate to insults.

alright my friend yes i do understand that you are a member of this country and free speach is your right i apoligize for the comments that i made....i fight for this country and for you...........i took my political views to a level which wasnt necessary therefore i apoligize...i hope my comments werent detrimental to my character as a United States Marine

Semper Fi

no, and i think being a United States Marine is very honorable, i just think the commanders, and commander in chief, should also feel a high degree of honor for their Marines and only employ them when absolutely neccessary, otherwise i think it would be a very terrible abuse, and a lack of appreciation for what they have in the Marines,

i write much of what i write on these blogs with our military's lives and iraqi's lives in mind,

Last edited:
aps said:
Hiya, KC. Umm, it's actually only 42% approval with 48% disapproval.

Today, 42 percent of Americans approve and 48 percent disapprove of the job President Bush is doing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177333,00.html

Look again, aps. Your poll is from yesterday. The Rasmussen poll is from earlier today.

"Friday December 02, 2005--Forty-six percent (46%) of American adults approve of the way George W. Bush is performing his role as President."

So what you've just shown is a 4 point jump overnight. Looks like an upward trend, huh?

Back
Top Bottom