• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yeah! Biden releases oil from strategic reserve to help with shortage and inflation! 2 days worth?

Biden's energy secretary didn't know how many barrels of oil a day is consumed in the USA.

You would think she would have at least some interest in her "no show" job.
What does that have to do with their being less oil in the strategic reserves at the end of the Trump administration than when he started?

Here ya go....right from the Department of energy. Trump fills the strategic petroleum reserve.... https://www.energy.gov/articles/dep...t-trump-announces-solicitation-purchase-crude

Your numbers amount to made up bullshit and disinformation!!!!

No telling what weird alternate reality you live in....but that's the facts
I notice your article does not actually say that oil would be purchased. It only states that we will offer to purchase - that is what the word “solicitation” means. Announcing a plan to do something and not follow through…. Oh surely the Trump admin world never have done that! ;)

I don't know if they would or not. I just don't trust what they say at face value, as there are often lies involved.
Would you please take this to the conspiracy theory forum? The DOE-posts-fake-numbers bit sounds super entertaining and I want to participate but that is the better place for it.

What does that have to do with their being less oil in the strategic reserves at the end of the Trump administration than when he started?

I could care less about your deflection.

You would think that a "Energy Secretary" would at least have a clue about US oil consumption......even a ball park answer would have sufficed.

Well, unless your just "checking the boxes" to fill positions.

You would think that a "Energy Secretary" would at least have a clue about US oil consumption......even a ball park answer would have sufficed.

Of course you could care less about the FACT that when Trump left office the SPR had less oil than when he started, it doesn't fit the narrative that the great all powerful loser drained oil from the reserves...

Of course you could care less about the FACT that when Trump left office the SPR had less oil than when he started, it doesn't fit the narrative that the great all powerful loser drained oil from the reserves...

She didn't know that either obviously, otherwise she could have answered a simple question that she should have known.

A deflection of a deflection?

of a deflection.
Not really. The OP stated

Trump is the reason it's full now.

That is not true, as shown by Trump's own Energy Dept. data. Both I and BlueTex have shown that, so we were addressing a statement of the OP. You were the deflector, discussing something the OP had not discussed to deflect away from the lie of the OP.

That is not true, as shown by Trump's own Energy Dept. data. Both I and BlueTex have shown that, so we were addressing a statement of the OP. You were the deflector, discussing something the OP had not discussed to deflect away from the lie of the OP.

There are some posters who like to live a fantasy land where Trump was some kind of genius...

Yeah really

Would you please take this to the conspiracy theory forum? The DOE-posts-fake-numbers bit sounds super entertaining and I want to participate but that is the better place for it.
Why? I'm not clamming they are fake. I'm only stating politics has got to them point you cannot trust anything with political ties.

Would you claim that assessment to be incorrect?

The damn fool doesn't understand the part where it's for emergencies!! Not to save your worthless political reputation!
Poor Joe isnt even in charge anyway, its Pelosi and Kamala who are calling the shots in the WH.

Why? I'm not clamming they are fake. I'm only stating politics has got to them point you cannot trust anything with political ties.

Would you claim that assessment to be incorrect?
By that logic we cannot trust a single thing you say because we can’t know whether you’re spreading lies due to your political ties.

By that logic we cannot trust a single thing you say because we can’t know whether you’re spreading lies due to your political ties.
You are building a lie.

I don't have political ties.

proverbial "drop in the bucket". the other part was Biden's unhinged charge that there is "price gouging" by oil companies
Releasing oil from the reserve has many times been used to stop the oil companies from price gouging.

Knock it off or I'll release an additional 500 million barrels, which would put you out of business.

Expect to see gas prices going down at the pumps.

Releasing oil from the reserve has many times been used to stop the oil companies from price gouging.

Knock it off or I'll release an additional 500 million barrels, which would put you out of business.

Expect to see gas prices going down at the pumps.
you should cite please. gouging is all but impossible with a worldwide fungible product

Back
Top Bottom