• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yeaden says

Good4Nothin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Michael Yeaden had been a vice president at Pfizer. He says there is no need for COVID-19 vaccines, since the pandemic is ending.

He says the recent surge in cases does not indicate a second wave. More people are being tested, and PCR tests have a high rate of false positives.

Yeaden is an expert, so don't say this is an anti-science conspiracy theory. This is the opinion of an expert, who is retired and doesn't have to go along with the crowd for his career.

So if this guy is so smart, why are the medical authorities so stupid? I don't know, I don't get it. There could be some political and financial motives. Or maybe reluctance to admit they destroyed so many lives for no reason.

Could Yeaden be wrong? Of course, anyone can be wrong no matter how much experience and expertise they have. But he could also be right.

I think I'd rather be on the safe side, and if the vaccine has been checked out to be okay, then I'd rather take one than to wish I had done so.

This is the opinion of an expert, who is retired and doesn't have to go along with the crowd for his career.

So if this guy is so smart, why are the medical authorities so stupid?
You have answered your own question.

I woudl say that a key measure of 'are things under control' would be 'how many people get admitted to the hosptial diagnosed with covid 19. IF the number is high, or going up, then Yeaden is pushing a false narrative. He was also specifically talking 'U.K.' and the article you quoted doesn't mention that.

Let's look at the U.K hospital admission rate since mid October, when the claim was made On October 16, the UK daily admissions were 905 per day 7 day running averge. It peaked 1900 on Nov 16th, and then has since come down to 1500 , which is still much higher than when the claim was made.

I would have to say that claims can be rate 'false news' paticularly since it has been going back up again the last few days

I woudl say that a key measure of 'are things under control' would be 'how many people get admitted to the hosptial diagnosed with covid 19. IF the number is high, or going up, then Yeaden is pushing a false narrative. He was also specifically talking 'U.K.' and the article you quoted doesn't mention that.

Let's look at the U.K hospital admission rate since mid October, when the claim was made On October 16, the UK daily admissions were 905 per day 7 day running averge. It peaked 1900 on Nov 16th, and then has since come down to 1500 , which is still much higher than when the claim was made.

I would have to say that claims can be rate 'false news' paticularly since it has been going back up again the last few days

Numbers can be tricky! You have to differentiate between all-cause hospitalizations (or deaths) and covid-related hospitalizations (or deaths).

Determining whether something is covid-related depends on unreliable tests and changing rules. That really is Yeaden's point -- he explains in detail why the PCR tests result in mostly false positives.

You could use PCR to determine whether a sick person probably has COVID-19 vs the flu. But you cannot use it, according to Yeaden, to determine if people without symptoms have COVID-19 (or whatever disease you are testing for).

The scientist who invented the PCR test (Kary Mullis) SAID THE SAME THING about using it for HIV!

Now they're saying PCR is the gold standard for covid testing. Are they ignorant, are they trying to get high counts to scare the public? I really cannot imagine what the motivation is.

Numbers can be tricky! You have to differentiate between all-cause hospitalizations (or deaths) and covid-related hospitalizations (or deaths).

Determining whether something is covid-related depends on unreliable tests and changing rules. That really is Yeaden's point -- he explains in detail why the PCR tests result in mostly false positives.

You could use PCR to determine whether a sick person probably has COVID-19 vs the flu. But you cannot use it, according to Yeaden, to determine if people without symptoms have COVID-19 (or whatever disease you are testing for).

The scientist who invented the PCR test (Kary Mullis) SAID THE SAME THING about using it for HIV!

Now they're saying PCR is the gold standard for covid testing. Are they ignorant, are they trying to get high counts to scare the public? I really cannot imagine what the motivation is.

No, numbers are not tricky, not with anybody with intelligence and information.

Yeadan is wrong, The numbers show he is wrong. To push otherwise is to condemn many hundreds if not thousands of people to death prematurely. One of those people might be one of your loved ones.

You can tell that people are dying prematurely, and at a much higher rate than normal if hosptials need to get truck refrigeration units for morgues

Michael Yeaden had been a vice president at Pfizer. He says there is no need for COVID-19 vaccines, since the pandemic is ending.

He says the recent surge in cases does not indicate a second wave. More people are being tested, and PCR tests have a high rate of false positives.

Yeaden is an expert, so don't say this is an anti-science conspiracy theory. This is the opinion of an expert, who is retired and doesn't have to go along with the crowd for his career.

So if this guy is so smart, why are the medical authorities so stupid? I don't know, I don't get it. There could be some political and financial motives. Or maybe reluctance to admit they destroyed so many lives for no reason.

Could Yeaden be wrong? Of course, anyone can be wrong no matter how much experience and expertise they have. But he could also be right.
He's a well known lockdown sceptic and has a personal agenda. His opinion is irrelevant.

No, numbers are not tricky, not with anybody with intelligence and information.

Yeadan is wrong, The numbers show he is wrong. To push otherwise is to condemn many hundreds if not thousands of people to death prematurely. One of those people might be one of your loved ones.

You can tell that people are dying prematurely, and at a much higher rate than normal if hosptials need to get truck refrigeration units for morgues

You know more about this than Yeaden, who spent his career on this kind of work?

He's a well known lockdown sceptic and has a personal agenda. His opinion is irrelevant.

He is a lockdown skeptic for scientific reasons which he has carefully explained. Anyone who goes against the authorities is denounced and called irrelevant and censored.

Real science allows differing opinions.

You know more about this than Yeaden, who spent his career on this kind of work?

I can tell when I am being fed a line of propoganda, He is pushing anti-lockdown for the corporations. He's a retired businessman with an agenda, and his information counters the vast majority of the epidemiologists say. WHen someone who is 1)retired 2) has an agenda 3) is being a contrarian and 4) has the numbers going against them, I can discount their opinion.

The numbers are going against him. The epidemolistis that currently are working in the field disagree with him. People are dying .

Those factors show he is not doing 'real science'.

And then we also had record deaths. 3100+, yesterday.

The Pandemic isn't ending.

And if this guy is so smart, why is he an EX-vp at Pfizer?

And then we also had record deaths. 3100+, yesterday.

The Pandemic isn't ending.

And if this guy is so smart, why is he an EX-vp at Pfizer?

If you don't read what he wrote you will not understand the problems with the official reports. Those 3100 deaths could have been from anything, if the patient also had a positive PCR test. And PCR tests are not reliable.

The authorities will censor and discount anyone who disagrees with them. They are not allowing any dissent.

If you don't read what he wrote you will not understand the problems with the official reports. Those 3100 deaths could have been from anything, if the patient also had a positive PCR test. And PCR tests are not reliable.

The authorities will censor and discount anyone who disagrees with them. They are not allowing any dissent.

This needs more tinfoil.

This needs more tinfoil.

Anyone who disagrees with the mainstream government authorities is not considered a conspiracy theorist. It doesn't matter how qualified they are to disagree. And that is why we now have a dictatorship.

Back
Top Bottom