• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ye (Formerly Kanye West) Will Buy Free-Speech Social Media Platform, Parler

Parler is a free-speech platform with no (or very little) moderation, which has been effectively immune to cancel-culture. Essentially, people can say whatever they want - except for posts that threaten someone or some group.

Parler allegedly allows accounts associated with the QAnon movement, an American political conspiracy movement with several false claims about numerous topics.

“In a world where conservative opinions are considered to be controversial we have to make sure we have the right to freely express ourselves,” Ye said.

Parler CEO George Farmer said the purchase “will change the world, and change the way the world thinks about free speech.”

“Ye is making a groundbreaking move into the free speech media space and will never have to fear being removed from social media again,”

source: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/17/kan...ocial-media-platform-parler-company-says.html

Will he spend most of his time on it ranting about Jews?

Parler is a free-speech platform with no (or very little) moderation, which has been effectively immune to cancel-culture. Essentially, people can say whatever they want - except for posts that threaten someone or some group.

Parler allegedly allows accounts associated with the QAnon movement, an American political conspiracy movement with several false claims about numerous topics.

“In a world where conservative opinions are considered to be controversial we have to make sure we have the right to freely express ourselves,” Ye said.

Parler CEO George Farmer said the purchase “will change the world, and change the way the world thinks about free speech.”

“Ye is making a groundbreaking move into the free speech media space and will never have to fear being removed from social media again,”

source: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/17/kan...ocial-media-platform-parler-company-says.html
I think Kanye is a rotten person, but more importantly he is a very mentally ill person. We live in a society where the poor that are mentally ill are ignored and the rich that are mentally ill are exploited, and that is exactly what is going on here. Kanye is in the middle of a psychotic episode. This looks to me more like Parler's owners trying to unload a worthless company onto someone that has little touch with reality.

Parler raised $20M back in Jan…. That’s bring their total raised to $36M… in less than $5M in revenue..

I think Kanye is a rotten person, but more importantly he is a very mentally ill person. We live in a society where the poor that are mentally ill are ignored and the rich that are mentally ill are exploited, and that is exactly what is going on here. Kanye is in the middle of a psychotic episode. This looks to me more like Parler's owners trying to unload a worthless company onto someone that has little touch with reality.
Those are the people they seek out, Trump Klan Party, Trump Cult Party, GQP.......all the conspiracy nutters. Those of us who live in the real world every day have no desire to visit such trash dumps and see them for what they are.

Kanye 2024 POTUS announcement soon.

Well, that's different.

For whatever reason, this news makes me feel sad for Kanye. He seems in over his head.

Like that associate justice that couldn’t define obscenity, but knew it when he saw it………I cannot diagnose mental illness, but when I see it……….

This is the third rant is as many days….

Interesting move; one that might benefit Parler a bit in terms of exposure I guess. It's not exactly a powerhouse among social media companies, but I guess it fills the niche for this new batch of "free speech" sites. I suppose he could have just joined Parler rather than buying it, but it's his money to spend.

For someone who thinks he is being denied his right to free speech, we sure hear a lot about everything he says and does. :unsure:
Yep. Now that he'll be on a far less popular social media site, there's a good chance we'll see less of his posts and more of off color comments made in person.

He be better off buying a gym membership, kinda chubby.

Kanye is really a far right dipshit who spouts antisemitism and blames jews for his own shortcomings. No wonder Candace loves him.

Hes really closing in on that black hebrew israelite idiocy. Wonder if hes going to go full hotep and start talking about the mad “scientist” Jakuub.

Basically what is happening here is a masterful grift from Candace owens. Got Kanye to bail out her husband's sinking company.

Basically what is happening here is a masterful grift from Candace owens. Got Kanye to bail out her husband's sinking company.
Exactly, she finds a guy that is going through a Manic/psychosis episode that has a ton of money, and she is taking advantage of it.

LMAO... I guess we are going to have to wait for Parler to "change the world and change the way the world thinks about free speech"

Back
Top Bottom