• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yawn… for this useless post.

Chappy

User
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I think there should be a choice like there is a “Thanks for this useful post” only it should be, “Yawn… for this useless post.”

A negative thumbs ratio could make people want to die.

I like the yawn idea.

Oh maaaan

XD

No... no I don't wanna be responsible for someone elses suicide. :lol:

Sigh, evil.

I don't think a negative feedback option would be good for civil debate.

I completely agree. As a song by Johnny Mercer goes, "Accentuate the positive".

Last edited:
All of a sudden I'm getting sleepy -- very, very sleepy..........

I think there should be a choice like there is a “Thanks for this useful post” only it should be, “Yawn… for this useless post.”

This whole thread is useless. JMHOYMMV:2razz:

:peace

I think we need a "STFU" button.

Nah, such a button would lead to infinite derails of a thread. "Why don't you rebut me in words instead of pressing the stfu button? loser!" oir "the stfu button is for cowards who know I'm right!"

Nah, such a button would lead to infinite derails of a thread. "Why don't you rebut me in words instead of pressing the stfu button? loser!" oir "the stfu button is for cowards who know I'm right!"

the mere pressing of such button would surely be labelled "baiting, trolling or personal attack" by some overzealous pansy assed MOD. :lamo

the mere pressing of such button would surely be labelled "baiting, trolling or personal attack" by some overzealous pansy assed MOD. :lamo

Maybe we could implement a button and when someone clicks it, it autobans them. :2razz:

If there was a delete-my-account button you would have lost me and my crappy posts months ago..

just saying.

How about an ignore button for a thread you don't like, that way you don't see a new post indentifier on forums?

Back
Top Bottom