• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ya its the pro choice's fault for all these women getting pregnant. Don't they know about abstaining from sex?

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
you people preach that to your kids all the time and they are getting just as pregnant as your neighbors and when it happens they get abortions just like everyone else. You should be blaming God for making it so much fun and enjoyable then adding in the fact that it is instinctive in every single animal in this world including us. your peoples solution is to force these women to have these children that they know they can't take care of and you belong to the group that will ignore and point finger at the mothers and children as the number of criminals increase in this country. You will also blame that as someone else's fault. Abortion is not a good thing in any way but you have absolutely no viable solution. Its just words rattling around a rather empty brain. You want to see total Hypocrisy, just look at the number of conservative men who choose abortion for themselves.

you people preach that to your kids all the time and they are getting just as pregnant as your neighbors and when it happens they get abortions just like everyone else. You should be blaming God for making it so much fun and enjoyable then adding in the fact that it is instinctive in every single animal in this world including us. your peoples solution is to force these women to have these children that they know they can't take care of and you belong to the group that will ignore and point finger at the mothers and children as the number of criminals increase in this country. You will also blame that as someone else's fault. Abortion is not a good thing in any way but you have absolutely no viable solution. Its just words rattling around a rather empty brain. You want to see total Hypocrisy, just look at the number of conservative men who choose abortion for themselves.
Not to mention, abortion is a constitutional right.

The above is what informs you that anti-abortion Is not about fetuses but about getting the government to incorporate their dogma into US law. As Paul Weyrich said when he and Jerry Falwell set up the anti-abortion movement in 1979. "When political power is achieved, the moral majority will have the opportunity to re-create this great nation. We are talking about Christianizing America. We are talking about the Gospel in a political context.”

Anti-abortion is and has been right from its inception about circumventing the 1st Amendment.

image.png

Don't give a shit... a woman can want to get pregnant and then change her mind and abort.

Anti-Abortion Indentured Servitude Oppressive's need to get a life and put their energy into things that actually matter like kids being abducted into the slave/sex trade, etc. Until I see actual concern for that I don't give a flying **** what Pro-Lifers have to say.

Men do not get the choice to "abort" their obligation from a child as a woman does.

You want real equal rights? Give men the choice of a "legal abortion" where they get to go to the courthouse and file a document that says they are in no way responsible for the child. He would have no rights to go with his no responsibilities just as the woman is absolved of any obligation once she aborts.

Men do not get the choice to "abort" their obligation from a child as a woman does.

You want real equal rights? Give men the choice of a "legal abortion" where they get to go to the courthouse and file a document that says they are in no way responsible for the child. He would have no rights to go with his no responsibilities just as the woman is absolved of any obligation once she aborts.

This reeks of "I can't have my way so I want to restrict your rights" childishness.

Any man finding himself pregnant has the legal right to abort.

The above is what informs you that anti-abortion Is not about fetuses but about getting the government to incorporate their dogma into US law. As Paul Weyrich said when he and Jerry Falwell set up the anti-abortion movement in 1979. "When political power is achieved, the moral majority will have the opportunity to re-create this great nation. We are talking about Christianizing America. We are talking about the Gospel in a political context.”

Anti-abortion is and has been right from its inception about circumventing the 1st Amendment.
We just watched as white men in MAGAT hats, waving christian and Jesus flags tried to bring down our government to put in the biggest piece of shit leader in as a dictator. There is nothing else to look at at this point.

What obligation? And why would anyone want to sign a paper that is in fact a lie. After all you do know how women get pregnant so signing a paper saying he no responsibility in creating the child is a lie.

What obligation? And why would anyone want to sign a paper that is in fact a lie. After all you do know how women get pregnant so signing a paper saying he no responsibility in creating the child is a lie.

And having a procedure that is equivalent to saying she has no responsibility in creating the child is a lie too?

This reeks of "I can't have my way so I want to restrict your rights" childishness.

I'm simply talking about human rights. Giving a man a means to sever his obligation to a child as a woman can sever her obligation to that very child.

I don't think it's even in a man to behave in that manner! A man is capable to be brutal man to man, but man to child, very few!

I don't think it's even in a man to behave in that manner! A man is capable to be brutal man to man, but man to child, very few!

This is objectively bullshit.

It's always about the women, never a mention of the man who got the woman pregnant. I say every baby born should be dna tested so the father can be located and made to pay for his child. Stop putting all the burden on women.

It's always about the women, never a mention of the man who got the woman pregnant. I say every baby born should be dna tested so the father can be located and made to pay for his child. Stop putting all the burden on women.
Goodness me!

So, why aren't you fighting for it?

I'm not a man who is being "forced" to "carry" the burden of a child he didn't want ... A John Roe needs to file a lawsuit. My scenario only gives the man the same opportunity - the same "choice" the woman has. Sever obligation to an " unwanted" child. Are you saying men would opt out if they could? Men who would do such a thing are actually getting laid by women?

With rights come responsibilities - woman has all the rights - she gets all the responsibilities.
Seems only fair and equal thing to do.

I'm just as shocked that men who would opt out are even getting laid in the first place. What woman would do that to herself?

I wish that you would stop with that stupid comeback... it is disingenuous at best

The obligation that the State enforces on him.

He has no post-conception opt out of parenthood should she choose to keep the baby but she does have a post-conception opt out of parenthood.

Huh? If a man does not want anything to do with a child that she has how is that brutal to the child? This makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom