• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ya its the pro choice's fault for all these women getting pregnant. Don't they know about abstaining from sex?

Oh and nice try at projection to say I'm demonizing women when it is actually you who is demonizing men. "They" don't have a child "she" has a child. Her choice 100%.
Attempting to portray as nothing more than frivolous and act on a whim is demonising. Where as i have said nothing about why men choose to run away from their own actions. It is not demonising men to point out that that is in fact what they are seeking to do and claiming their right to a choice they do not have. While you portray women as being frivoulous in their decision making. The demonising is all yours.

And agreed, her choice.

How ridiculous considering that women have no obligation to give birth once pregnant.
They have no obligation because they have a post conception opt out... men do not have a post conception opt out.

Just admit that you favor a double standard and that you think that men need to pay for women's choices.

Men do not get the choice to "abort" their obligation from a child as a woman does.

You want real equal rights? Give men the choice of a "legal abortion" where they get to go to the courthouse and file a document that says they are in no way responsible for the child. He would have no rights to go with his no responsibilities just as the woman is absolved of any obligation once she aborts.
Yet again, prolifers NEVER accept the personal responsibility they demand of womb owners.

If a man does not want the responsibility of raising a child, he should not have intercourse. He is free to have consensual sex, and he is free to use measures such as condoms that will reduce or eliminate the risk of unwanted pregnancy.

They have no obligation because they have a post conception opt out... men do not have a post conception opt out.

Just admit that you favor a double standard and that you think that men need to pay for women's choices.
No double standard here. The double standard would be treating men as if they were women when they are not.

Your argument always fails and always will because you refuse to accept the fact that men must face up to actions they have taken rather than blame women for exercising a right.

No double standard here. The double standard would be treating men as if they were women when they are not.

Your argument always fails and always will because you refuse to accept the fact that men must face up to actions they have taken rather than blame women for exercising a right.
I can't tell if you don't get it or you just like to post lies... but we went through this before, so...

Try birth control. Abstinence,
Try committing to taking care of these children personally , instead of what your breed does , spit on them when you go past them. We know who you crazy's are. Everyone hates abortions but until you clowns take the commitment to resolve it yourself , your words mean nothing.

Some men do kill their children. As do some women. When caught and convicted, they go to prison.
But, ladies get an out of jail card..... from Ginsburg, a vile creature, as were her judgements.
But they do say like attracts like.
You don't get men volunteering to butcher a child for profit, as some have intimated on this site. A social service as recall someone saying.

But, ladies get an out of jail card..... from Ginsburg, a vile creature, as were her judgements.
But they do say like attracts like.
You don't get men volunteering to butcher a child for profit, as some have intimated on this site. A social service as recall someone saying.

Could you please repeat that and make it understandable? Thanks.

[

Disagree abortion is a matter concerning only a pregnant woman and her doctor. Abortion is a medical issue. It is only the anti abortion crowd who want abortion to be a legal matter that they can use as a political football
With respect, only from a self centred stand point. There is an obvious third interested party, who at the moment of conception became part of the human race, but for convenient sake, cells, that's how you wish to review the destruction.
It's still a crime on statute, it was a crime, for thousands of years, but obviously you being a woman knows much more than generations over millennia ever knew! Who am I to argue with such a god, a female, the all powerful! Well you take life as would a god! Does that not make you too a god? You seem to think so.
I believe all life is sacred, however hard I try, I cannot see it from, exactly what it is, murder. I cannot argue with you, only state the obvious without hiding behind platitudes and false words as many seem to do, men included.
What's wrong with being a man and holding something sacred?

I'm just as shocked that men who would opt out are even getting laid in the first place. What woman would do that to herself?
You are a beautiful person, it takes courage to stand up and be counted, good on you girl.
I read some of your other posts, it takes bottle, but you give weight to the logical argument, and a balance we could never hope to achieve, as men only, but we are, believe it or not when you read some of these posts, the other half of the same coin. We men and women compliment each other, how nature intended people to live in some harmony. Even wild animal show affection, you'd be hard pressed to read any affection for the opposite sex in these pages.

With respect, only from a self centred stand point. There is an obvious third interested party, who at the moment of conception became part of the human race, but for convenient sake, cells, that's how you wish to review the destruction.
It's still a crime on statute, it was a crime, for thousands of years, but obviously you being a woman knows much more than generations over millennia ever knew! Who am I to argue with such a god, a female, the all powerful! Well you take life as would a god! Does that not make you too a god? You seem to think so.
I believe all life is sacred, however hard I try, I cannot see it from, exactly what it is, murder. I cannot argue with you, only state the obvious without hiding behind platitudes and false words as many seem to do, men included.
So your argument is basically that a fetus is more important than a woman. Her wants and needs are only secondary to the fact that she can give birth.

Abortion has ben legal for thousands of years. Women have been using abortion methods for thousands of years.

You really need to learn some history before joining in with what I will dismiss as platitude rather than something thought out.

image.png
You're talking about Biden, the fake Catholic, right?

So your argument is basically that a fetus is more important than a woman. Her wants and needs are only secondary to the fact that she can give birth.

Abortion has ben legal for thousands of years. Women have been using abortion methods for thousands of years.

You really need to learn some history before joining in with what I will dismiss as platitude rather than something thought out.
Only in your eyes, pray tell where did I say anyone was more important than the other?
If I didn't say that, please stop making up stories to justify your argument, or silly justification. Face up to your actions use the correct terminology, the procedure and what it's called legally up until Ginsburg!

Have a nice day..... one day or the next..... what's the difference?

Please prove the bold.

Only in your eyes, pray tell where did I say anyone was more important than the other?
If I didn't say that, please stop making up stories to justify your argument, or silly justification. Face up to your actions use the correct terminology, the procedure and what it's called legally up until Ginsburg!

Have a nice day..... one day or the next..... what's the difference?
You did when you said you cared more about the fetus living than you did about what a women wants with her life. You obviously have not bothered to think this through. If you side that the fetus has more right to survive than a woman has over her own body then the consequence must be that you consider women's lives as secondary.

The article you have linked is a pathetic attempt. You obviously did nothing more than read a headline and make an assumption. A women doing something illegal is not what abortion is about.

You did when you said you cared more about the fetus living than you did about what a women wants with her life. You obviously have not bothered to think this through. If you side that the fetus has more right to survive than a woman has over her own body then the consequence must be that you consider women's lives as secondary.

The article you have linked is a pathetic attempt. You obviously did nothing more than read a headline and make an assumption. A women doing something illegal is not what abortion is about.
The pathetic attempt as you put it, proves my point and ridicules your whole argument.
Have a nice day.

Men do not get the choice to "abort" their obligation from a child as a woman does.

You want real equal rights? Give men the choice of a "legal abortion" where they get to go to the courthouse and file a document that says they are in no way responsible for the child. He would have no rights to go with his no responsibilities just as the woman is absolved of any obligation once she aborts.
Men have a choice...it's called a condom.

Personal responsibility applies to men, too.

Please prove the bold.

Why in an attempt to bring back ancient division of male and female rolls? No I'm not doing your dirty work, stay on subject.
I did notice you didn't reply to my next post, where a woman aborted her child and was jailed! Sauce for the goose, I think is sauce for the gander!

Back
Top Bottom