• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ya its the pro choice's fault for all these women getting pregnant. Don't they know about abstaining from sex?

Umbilical cords are destroyed in abortions too. Or did you also fail Biology 101?
Yes, if she has an abortion he is let off the hook just as she lets herself off the hook.
But she is allowed to rule his life for 18 years - depending on her whim that day. He doesn't get to rule her life for 18 years - why should she get to rule his?

I keep asking - Why are you so afraid to give men this choice? Are you saying there are zero men who wouldn't take that choice?
You said cut not destroyed. Did you fail basic english?

Again is hyperbole your usual style? All he is responsible for is a small percentage of his pay. No one is ruling him on a whim.

For ****s Sake... some of these people will never understand this very VERY simple point...

At least now you're willing to admit you will never understand this very VERY simple point.

Sad that you find men to be such beast that they don't deserve the same dignity and respect and choice that a woman is allowed to have.

At least now you're willing to admit you will never understand this very VERY simple point.

Sad that you find men to be such beast that they don't deserve the same dignity and respect and choice that a woman is allowed to have.
I think that you responded to the wrong post...

You said cut not destroyed. Did you fail basic english?

Again is hyperbole your usual style? All he is responsible for is a small percentage of his pay. No one is ruling him on a whim.

Small percentage of his pay? What planet are you on? The woman can choose to abort or choose not to abort - she could even flip a coin to make the choice if she wants to. So yeah, it's her whim if she wants to have the baby or not.

I'm talking post conception opt out for the man just as the woman has a post conception option opt out. Not a hard concept and it doesn't even involve ending the life cycle of another human being to accomplish it.

Are you so loathing of men you think no man would ever pay willingly? I have no fear of giving men this choice - why should you?

I think that you responded to the wrong post...

Ah, you're correct. But sheeze, this is really a very simple concept. Such fear to give men the same opt out as women are permitted escapes any logic and reason.

Ah, you're correct. But sheeze, this is really a very simple concept. Such fear to give men the same opt out as women are permitted escapes any logic and reason.
Agreed... I don't understand it either.

post conception opt out for the man just as the woman has a post conception option opt out.
This is the part that seems to escape many...

Small percentage of his pay? What planet are you on? The woman can choose to abort or choose not to abort - she could even flip a coin to make the choice if she wants to. So yeah, it's her whim if she wants to have the baby or not.

I'm talking post conception opt out for the man just as the woman has a post conception option opt out. Not a hard concept and it doesn't even involve ending the life cycle of another human being to accomplish it.

Are you so loathing of men you think no man would ever pay willingly? I have no fear of giving men this choice - why should you?

You are following a typical pattern for this type of debate. Now your using the old demonise women trick. In this case that she is fickle and merely acts on a whim .

Actually it is a hard concept to follow because it makes no sense. What is a post conception opt out for a woman. I f they have a child then how is that an opt out?

Of men who pay willingly there is no problem. But of men who think they can just get a woman pregnant and walk away without a care then there is a problem because they are leaving the cost of raising that child to the tax payer.

You are following a typical pattern for this type of debate. Now your using the old demonise women trick. In this case that she is fickle and merely acts on a whim .

Actually it is a hard concept to follow because it makes no sense. What is a post conception opt out for a woman. I f they have a child then how is that an opt out?

Of men who pay willingly there is no problem. But of men who think they can just get a woman pregnant and walk away without a care then there is a problem because they are leaving the cost of raising that child to the tax payer.

Abortion is a post conception opt out for the woman.

And why not the tax payers - they voted in the systems to make it so.

Oh and nice try at projection to say I'm demonizing women when it is actually you who is demonizing men. "They" don't have a child "she" has a child. Her choice 100%.

you people preach that to your kids all the time and they are getting just as pregnant as your neighbors and when it happens they get abortions just like everyone else. You should be blaming God for making it so much fun and enjoyable then adding in the fact that it is instinctive in every single animal in this world including us. your peoples solution is to force these women to have these children that they know they can't take care of and you belong to the group that will ignore and point finger at the mothers and children as the number of criminals increase in this country. You will also blame that as someone else's fault. Abortion is not a good thing in any way but you have absolutely no viable solution. Its just words rattling around a rather empty brain. You want to see total Hypocrisy, just look at the number of conservative men who choose abortion for themselves.

I thought free birth control was supposed to fix the problem?

Ever hear of condoms?

I'm not a man who is being "forced" to "carry" the burden of a child he didn't want ... A John Roe needs to file a lawsuit. My scenario only gives the man the same opportunity - the same "choice" the woman has. Sever obligation to an " unwanted" child. Are you saying men would opt out if they could? Men who would do such a thing are actually getting laid by women?

You don't need to be a man to fight for their rights. And you don't have to file a lawsuit either. You seem oh so interested in men being able to opt out but you do nothing to help make that happen.

Yet the woman doesn't have to accept responsibility for her actions - where's the logic in that? She's permitted to sever her responsibility and end the life cycle of another human being in favor of her own. He should be allowed the same right.

What responsibility? There is no such thing as a responsibility to give birth against one's will.

A (sic) abortion was valid medical procedure created for dire cases where a real choice has to be made

Please cite your source for this. You do know what women have been aborting practically ever since we evolved, right?

And as you are no doubt aware a man can have 18 years back payment for a kid that he never even knew that he had because she never told him... meaning that he missed out on his kid, was probably seen by his kid as the bad guy AND that he never had time to save up to pay... I knew a woman who did this and that was the last time we ever talked...

That needs to change. If the guy isn't told he has a child, she should not be able to go after him for back support.

I have answered that. She has no choice but to be responsible as it up to her to make a decision. Unlike you she cannot just run away from her responsibility to make that decision.

Just an FYI, screenwriter is female, according to her profile.

Just an FYI, screenwriter is female, according to her profile.
I told him but he seems to know what is best for women... better than they know themselves even.

...right wingers should be the last ones to complain about taxes for social services that are required to help take care of the natural born citizens in our Republic.

Abortion is a post conception opt out for the woman.

And why not the tax payers - they voted in the systems to make it so.
How ridiculous considering that women have no obligation to give birth once pregnant.

And no, tax payers did not vote to let men behave as if they held no responsibility for their own actions.

Back
Top Bottom