• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

xF Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EkniNGkWMAEWoEw
This one worked with standard IMG tags. Not sure why it would give you the X.

Yeah, is working in this forum, was not working in the political threads one...hmm...

Edit: Now it is working...must be something else going on...weird.

I don’t seem to be able to quote multiple posts in a single reply.

I have tried the “quote” and then “reply” and only the post that I am replying to comes up in the post.

I don’t seem to be able to quote multiple posts in a single reply.

I have tried the “quote” and then “reply” and only the post that I am replying to comes up in the post.

At the bottom of your reply you'll see "attach files" and "insert quotes" (or something similar). Click the quotes box and choose the quote you want to include.

How do I send a PM? I want to talk to someone in charge about donating but no longer trust Paypal. I would appreciate some information on this. Thank you.

Highlight my avatar and select "start conversation". When that pops up add @RedAkston (right hand side under my name).

Type out your message. :)

Kinda cool can create PM's "conversations" with multiple people!

Highlight my avatar and select "start conversation". When that pops up add @RedAkston (right hand side under my name).

Type out your message. :)

Kinda cool can create PM's "conversations" with multiple people!
Thank you

Playing catch here being gone for about a year I feel like a noob

I'm slowly reading through this thread and bug fixes . good stuff and good job everybody!

this stuff was probably covered but these are my current questions:

1.) is there a way to change how many posts are displayed per page? I used to have it at 100, it's at 25 currently and i didnt see the setting.
2.) whats the best tab to use if I want threads to open up on MY OWN last post? wasn't that a thing before? or am I full of shit lol . . .
3.) uninvited guests gone?
4.) and lastly no pics archive with this software? which is fine because I would imagine that was space hog

thanks in advance

Any chance this will be possible?

Havent seen an answer to this yet:​
Is there a way to go back to the last post you posted in a thread?​
In the old format, there was an arrow at the end of the thread title that took you back to the last post you made in that thread.​
Is there something in this format that does that?​
Thanks​

Any chance this will be possible?

Havent seen an answer to this yet:​
In the old format, there was an arrow at the end of the thread title that took you back to the last post you made in that thread.​
Is there something in this format that does that?​
Thanks​

ahhhh thats what it was . . . that is what I was talking about in my post above but I could remember if it was a little icon or a tab format

Once upon a time, DP had money troubles and I donated. Seeing statements about the helpfulness of monthly donations, I added a small monthly on top.

I'm pretty sure this was under the old software. I seem to recall that it was presented as a monthly donation of $X over 12 month. I'm virtually certain the donation has been going on longer (it is still showing up on my CC statements).

I don't see is a way to alter the donation, whether in amount or whether it happens at all. For example, when I call up monthly donations, I have an option to make a new donation, recurring or not recurring. But I do not see my existing monthly donation listed.

I may very well have 'walked' straight past it.

Once upon a time, DP had money troubles and I donated. Seeing statements about the helpfulness of monthly donations, I added a small monthly on top.

I'm pretty sure this was under the old software. I seem to recall that it was presented as a monthly donation of $X over 12 month. I'm virtually certain the donation has been going on longer (it is still showing up on my CC statements).

I don't see is a way to alter the donation, whether in amount or whether it happens at all. For example, when I call up monthly donations, I have an option to make a new donation, recurring or not recurring. But I do not see my existing monthly donation listed.

I may very well have 'walked' straight past it.
We are still receiving your donations (thank you). The recurring donations set up with the old software don't register with the new software, even if we are receiving the money. You can cancel your existing donation and create a new one with this software that will register with this software.

Again, thank you for donating!

We are still receiving your donations (thank you). The recurring donations set up with the old software don't register with the new software, even if we are receiving the money. You can cancel your existing donation and create a new one with this software that will register with this software.

Again, thank you for donating!

If you're able to cancel the old recurring one, then yes I'd very much like to do that and set up a different one

If you're able to cancel the old recurring one, then yes I'd very much like to do that and set up a different one
I'll work on that and send you a PM when it's done.

Havent seen an answer to this yet:

In the old format, there was an arrow at the end of the thread title that took you back to the last post you made in that thread.

Is there something in this format that does that?
Will anything ever come of this?

It was a really nice feature.

The arrow would be convenient, but you can always search a thread for posts by you and just click the most recent one.

There isn't an add-on for this. It takes you to the top of the first unread page currently.

The arrow would be convenient, but you can always search a thread for posts by you and just click the most recent one.
Is there a way to search individual threads for your posts, I didn't think we could do that in Xenforo?

Is there a way to search individual threads for your posts, I didn't think we could do that in Xenforo?
Yes. It should work similarly on all platforms. From the thread you want to search, click the search button at the top, and change "everywhere" to "this thread." Then put your user name in the "by" field, and it will show the latest 200 posts of yours from that thread.

Screenshot_20210622-175118_Edge.jpg

Yes. It should work similarly on all platforms. From the thread you want to search, click the search button at the top, and change "everywhere" to "this thread." Then put your user name in the "by" field, and it will show the latest 200 posts of yours from that thread.

View attachment 67339230
Thanks @ASHES, I'll check it out.

Seems every now and then the screen pops up that shows Im logged out even though it keeps telling me Im logged in.

This just started a few hours ago.

Anyone else getting this?

Seems every now and then the screen pops up that shows Im logged out even though it keeps telling me Im logged in.

This just started a few hours ago.

Anyone else getting this?

I've heard of this before but don't recall the fix.

The 'Like' option keeps dropping off my posts. It's happened 3x now over the last 3 wks or so. It gets fixed, then happens again. Yeah, I know, my Like option is never selected anyway.

Reactions: PoS
I've heard of this before but don't recall the fix.

The 'Like' option keeps dropping off my posts. It's happened 3x now over the last 3 wks or so. It gets fixed, then happens again. Yeah, I know, my Like option is never selected anyway.
Thanks for the insight. This never happened to me before, but it seems to back to normal for now.

Maybe its a cookie problem, but I flushed them out last time, and that bit still didnt work. Waiting 12 hours seems to have done the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom