• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

xF Bugs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
If you see something is missing or broken, please let us know here. Please include a screenshot and a description of the issue as well. Please read through the thread before making a post as the issue may have already been brought up and/or addressed.

Known issue with Tapatalk and login issues. We are working on it.

I'm not seeing a way to minimize the new posts/threads bar on the right, and I'm not seeing a way to collapse forum groups like I could in the old format. Other than that, I like it so far.

I'm not seeing a way to minimize the new posts/threads bar on the right, and I'm not seeing a way to collapse forum groups like I could in the old format. Other than that, I like it so far.
Can't minimize on the right or collapse forum groups currently (may be able to in the future).

Yeah, that was a nice feature. We have it on our "to do" list to look into.

Is there any way to switch the order of posts so newest shows 1st?

There appears to be no option in the forums to "go to first new post" in a thread.

Yeah, the only option I've found is pulling up the latest threads...

Thanks! That appears to work!

You should go to the first unread post when you click on the thread name.
That's... dumb. For threads with multiple pages, there is now no option to go to the first page without clicking into the thread, then going to the first page.

Yeah, that was a nice feature. We have it on our "to do" list to look into.

I loved that feature. It must be doable since at least one other XF forum has the ability to collapse sections, but I can't hide the right panel on that one.

If you see something is missing or broken, please let us know here. Please include a screenshot and a description of the issue as well. Please read through the thread before making a post as the issue may have already been brought up and/or addressed.

I was banned from the Conspiracy forum. I am now able to access the forum.

Are previous forum/thread bans still in effect?

I was banned from the Conspiracy forum. I am now able to access the forum.

Are previous forum/thread bans still in effect?
First of all, thanks for your honesty. Secondly, I'll look into this and get back to you. For the time being, the ban remains in place.

The way bans were handled on vB is different than xF. I've set this up properly now in xF so you shouldn't even see the forum any longer.

Last edited:
Hey, Red, nice work.

As long as you're busy fiddling with things, would you consider showing the last TWO posts when someone replies to a post? Sometimes posters who are the soul of brevity send me hunting back pages and pages to figure out what they'reacting to.

Vulgarity filter not working... and since I first put it in the wrong forum, I couldn’t find a way to delete my old post.

Extraordinary effort to whoever was involved. Helluva job Red.
Is there a "Page size" or "Number of posts per page" option?
The 100 posts per page option was a godsend on the old DP.

Vulgarity filter works fine. There were additions and a subtraction from previously.

I'm trying to edit my Signature but the Font Size doesn't carry outside the edit box.....HELP!!!

I'm trying to edit my Signature but the Font Size doesn't carry outside the edit box.....HELP!!!
Are you on desktop, mobile or tablet? Also, which 'style' i.e. DP 3.0

Are you on desktop, mobile or tablet? Also, which 'style' i.e. DP 3.0
I had the same issue, font was very tiny. I'm on a desktop using the default DP3.0. Just went with an image instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom