• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

xF Bugs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to edit my Signature but the Font Size doesn't carry outside the edit box.....HELP!!!
Font size for signatures is limited currently. Larger font sizes will be a perk for supporting members (those who donate).

Font size for signatures is limited currently. Larger font sizes will be a perk for supporting members (those who donate).
My compassion, kindness and charity are reserved for those who love free speech, Red...

Have a lovely day; Empi~

Is the reply box at the bottom of the page going to be a regular feature or just a temp. one?

Attachments

• REPLY BOX DP.JPG
    REPLY BOX DP.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 3
Vulgarity filter works fine. There were additions and a subtraction from previously.
I was going to ask about this, too, but you've explained it, I guess.

I made a comment with the word "shit" and it posted uncensored. I edited my comment and self-censored, but evidently that word is no longer a no-no.

Is there somewhere we can see a list of the verboten words?

I was going to ask about this, too, but you've explained it, I guess.

I made a comment with the word "shit" and it posted uncensored. I edited my comment and self-censored, but evidently that word is no longer a no-no.

Is there somewhere we can see a list of the verboten words?

Shit
Piss
****(this was the F word
****(this was the C word)
Cocksuker(this was a longer C word)
Tits

Edited to note which words where censored

I had the same issue, font was very tiny. I'm on a desktop using the default DP3.0. Just went with an image instead.

Your image is so pretty I saved it on my computer.

I agree on the font size. If you selected size 3 it should not look like size 2. And I really hate the font being gray unless you change your scheme to Shades of Blue.

Shit
Piss
****(this was the F word
****(this was the C word)
****suker(this was a longer C word)
Tits

Edited to note which words where censored

What is the C word?

Only the F word is censored when I tried all of them (none of which begin with C).

What is the C word?

Test:

Shit
Bullshit
Hell
Damn
Bitch
Asshole

I will leave that to you to figure out. If you follow the proper procedure, just type the words out and let the filter do its job, you will never have a problem.

I will leave that to you to figure out. If you follow the proper procedure, just type the words out and let the filter do its job, you will never have a problem.

As you could see only one of them was filtered out. (although I did forget two words to try). Why did it work better for you than me?

Looking for the thread display...

This isn't exactly a bug but just something I'm noticing...on all three templates the page background color and the post background color are close enough that it makes identifying specific posts a little bit difficult. If there is an option to, perhaps, add shadowing or a more bold outline to post blocks it would sure help. Even making the contrast between page background and post block background would help. That's with all three templates.

When i tried to insert an image in the signature box, using the button and URL method, I got an error message. I don't know anything about resizing images and really did not want this smaller one that works.

Also, I noticed part of my avatar is cropped off on the right side. It is a square so I can't make any changes to the dimensions.

What happened to our pre-existing "awards?" Like the military service, or the number of posts, etc.?

What's the "new count" where we start at zero for?

It's not working for me either, Red...

What happened to our pre-existing "awards?" Like the military service, or the number of posts, etc.?

What's the "new count" where we start at zero for?
What we used to call "posts" are now "messages" so they're still there. The same thing with "Likes" which are now "reactions".

What is the C word?

It is generally taken to mean stupid super-asshole in the UK and Australia, while America tends to view it as the worst thing you can call a woman. It used to be a medical term.

But hey, let's look on the bright side: people were already allowed to spew shit upstairs, but now we can say the literal word!

:poop:

Great job on the upgrade.
So far pretty darn smoothe.

What we used to call "posts" are now "messages" so they're still there. The same thing with "Likes" which are now "reactions".

NO I know that

I'm talking about "Awards" like my military "star," and the various levels of "Posts" that increased your "status.

NO I know that

I'm talking about "Awards" like my military "star," and the various levels of "Posts" that increased your "status.
Ah! Yeah, those are gone. Hope that helps!!!

OK, based on what I'm seeing we've got Red and Vague making sure the transition worked and that the basic functions are all doing what they're supposed to. I suspect that after the "it works!" phase is complete that we'll see some more tweaks.

I just realized that at least one word the vulgarity editor used to clean up isn't being cleaned up any more. Have those settings changed or are those terms now allowed on the main forum?

I just realized that at least one word the vulgarity editor used to clean up isn't being cleaned up any more. Have those settings changed or are those terms now allowed on the main forum?

The list has been modified. Shit no longer is filtered. As always, just type out the words and the filter will take care of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom