• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

xenForo Instructional Video

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This is a general overview of the similarities and differences, including changes in terminology between vB (vBulletin) and xF (xenForo).

Hint: This looks better if you watch it on YouTube full-screen.

Last edited:
Hooray for the bookmark!!

Looks like a bunch of work went into the switch, thanks! Interesting to attach a disembodied voice with your avatar......

Do you have a video showing how to make a coffee table out of pallet wood?

Outstanding, thank you for this.

That just might be the ugliest coffee table I've ever seen.

Your question wasn't "Do you have a video showing how to make a good coffee table out of pallet wood?" I was at work on my phone and I posted the 1st result from a Google search. If you don't like it you can always use Google yourself...

:lol:

Your question wasn't "Do you have a video showing how to make a good coffee table out of pallet wood?" I was at work on my phone and I posted the 1st result from a Google search. If you don't like it you can always use Google yourself...

:lol:

Do you have a video showing us how to Google how to make a good coffee table out of pallet wood?

That just might be the ugliest coffee table I've ever seen.

Just because no two pieces actually line up does not make it ugly!

Well, actually, I guess it does, and that is not the only problem with it.

Do you have a video showing us how to Google how to make a good coffee table out of pallet wood?

I'll give you the short answer - no.

Do you have a video showing us how to do a Let Me get That For You Google thingy?

I have something more useful to show you:

popteamepic.jpg

I have something more useful to show you:

View attachment 67295594

tenor.gif

Red, you've got a voice like a lounge singer!

Thanks for the orientation vid and for your work on the migration!

Could you send a mass Email once you are done, just so we don't miss the BBQ with all the fixins?

Thanks Red! Sexy voice btw...:cool:

I assume our vB account info is mostly carried over. Or does some of it to be reset?

Seems pretty sweet! Good Luck with the massive change over! Many will be missing their DP Fix!

Back
Top Bottom