• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WWII's Forgotten First Battle - Czech Republic

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

The brave Czechs that refused to submit to the invasion of their nation SHOULD be remembered.

AND Its clear that Ukraine with its active resistance to Moscow IMPERIALIST - revanchism has saved us from WW3...

Last edited:

The brave Czechs that refused to submit to the invasion of their nation SHOULD be remembered.

AND Its clear that Ukraine with its active resistance to Moscow IMPERIALIST - revanchism has saved us from WW3...

We keep telling you HITLER started WWII.

The japanese started world war two and it wasn't pearl harbor.

as I'm aware, many people wanted this and were active allies to Hitler, especially in Slovakia where a puppet government was set up

yes and Hitlers´s most powerful ally was (no qestion ) your ( and at least 2 of your board members ) buddy Koba

Non aggression pact is not an alliance.

My God the words are right there.

NON AGGRESSION.

Not ALLIANCE.

Why do you lie about the pact?

Why do you lie about others liking STALIN?

What about them?
original.jpg

181996-5x3-topteaser630x378.jpg

maybe you do, but whats about your men ?

that's unfortunate, I am more of a orthodox/monarchy/tsarist guy myself. My family were whites for the most part in the civil war

1642977152312.png
1642977195897.png
1642977222328.png

as a Litwin, i hate your ulus (empire ) but respect your opinion, what do you think about Moscow NKVD - "roc" "church " ?
The Soviet Union should have never existed in the first place. It should have stayed under the rightful reign of the Tsar.

Putin is a centrist. He appeals to communists and right-wingers. He's there to keep the fabric of the nation together and to ensure the oligarchs and energy companies stay afloat. He has ties to Iran and Israel. He is a Henry of Navarre character. A master of politique

The Soviet Union should have never existed in the first place. It should have stayed under the rightful reign of the Tsar.

Putin is a centrist. He appeals to communists and right-wingers. He's there to keep the fabric of the nation together and to ensure the oligarchs and energy companies stay afloat. He has ties to Iran and Israel. He is a Henry of Navarre character. A master of politique
this is not my qestion , Moscow NKVD - "roc" "church "`? you are a monarchist, you know that stalin created it in 1944 , and even today they work full time for ozero, thats why i asked it

this is not my qestion , Moscow NKVD - "roc" "church "`? you are a monarchist, you know that stalin created it in 1944 , and even today they work full time for ozero, thats why i asked it

unfortunatley many aspects of the Church are only there to serve putin

I'd rather get a history lesson from Sabaton than DP.

We should probably start classifying the OP as in the category of intentional disinformation campaigning.

You want to ban free speech.

RT.ru lies , I want to ban only RT propaganda , and propagandacondoms.ru . its happened already in many countries ,which is great !

dont we talk about the brave Czechs here ?

Back
Top Bottom