• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WTF is wrong down in Georgia?

I "believe" that there are mysteries in the Universe which humans do not have the comprehension or perception to ever understand.
Curiosity and inquisitiveness being what it is, we won't ever stop trying to understand, but we won't ever fully understand.
The Magic Sky Man theory to me does not ring true. I admit that I do not know what magic event led to all of this. I dont know why so many people cant simply say "I cant explain this with my level of perception, this is beyond my pay grade to comprehend."
the Big Bang Theory to me doesnt explain anything anyway, since it does nothing at all to explain where all of that material came from in the first place in order to be able to go "bang". Some things are unknowable to humans. And imo always will be.
You do know that the big bang is a misnomer. Nothing actually went bang. And matter only came into existence after the expansion.

The most simplest analogy would be if you shake a bottle of coke and then release the cap. Ever wonder where all that foam came from?

So you don't even understand the concept of the "Magic Sky Guy" !

The MSG is bigger than infinity, he created infinity, and engulfs infinity. So we CAN'T discuss him with any type of limits, boarders or
human constructs (as you just attempted to do).
That's the most profound aspect of the MSG theory.

Right. "He" is surely amazing. (y)

:rolleyes:

You do know that the big bang is a misnomer. Nothing actually went bang. And matter only came into existence after the expansion.

The most simplest analogy would be if you shake a bottle of coke and then release the cap. Ever wonder where all that foam came from?

No offense.....but you really do not have the foggiest clue imo.
The fact that you seem to think you have the foggiest clue...really just underscores the fact that you do not have the foggiest clue IMO.

But thanks for that. All of the secrets of the Universe are yours. :rolleyes:

No offense.....but you really do not have the foggiest clue imo.
The fact that you seem to think you have the foggiest clue...really just underscores the fact that you do not have the foggiest clue IMO.

But thanks for that. All of the secrets of the Universe are yours. :rolleyes:
If you think the words big bang refer to an actual big bang then it is you who are clueless.

If you think the words big bang refer to an actual big bang then it is you who are clueless.

OK.
Golly you sure are smart. I've never so much as heard of any of this stuff or thought about it either. I'm way too dumb for that.
I defer to your superior intellect. Doubtless you fully understand what I do not. Man, you're awesome. I feel far more enlightened simply to have interacted with you here in some small way.

tips hat.gif

OK.
Golly you sure are smart. I've never so much as heard of any of this stuff or thought about it either. I'm way too dumb for that.
I defer to your superior intellect. Doubtless you fully understand what I do not. Man, you're awesome. I feel far more enlightened simply to have interacted with you here in some small way.

View attachment 67380988
Of course you should. You actually think there was a bang. How laughable your ignorance is.

Considering scientists have created life in laboratory conditions that simulate that primordial soup then you really don't have much of an argument there.

And no, how the universe began is a theory because it is an explanation of how the universe began where as a law is based on repeated and repeatable experiments as well as observation.
Slow down their Green!....
When you say "Created" PLEASE explain to YOURSELF what you mean by this!

Do you mean with "NOTHING" created Something? With only atoms and fundamental particles, gravity, and electromagnetic fields created something
that lives? Or copied life in some fashion ?

Because you did not state the experiment you are using in your argument.

Slow down their Green!....
When you say "Created" PLEASE explain to YOURSELF what you mean by this!

Do you mean with "NOTHING" created Something? With only atoms and fundamental particles, gravity, and electromagnetic fields created something
that lives? Or copied life in some fashion ?

Because you did not state the experiment you are using in your argument.
No, Let's first sort out this nonsense mix if ideas you have just thrown together.

The creation of the universe aka big bang, is one theory about the creation of the universe not life. The creation of life is an entirely different theory called abiogenesis. The creation of the universe and the creation of life require different scenarios. So, please try not to mix them up.

But to answer the question. Yes energy turned into matter and then back into energy and then back into matter. It is a conversion of a photon, which is also called light which is massless therefor pure energy. When two photons strike they form an atom. The simplest, a photon and an electron.

Do recall that the discussion I was having was not an explanation of the big bang, but instead to point out that a person was imagining that there was a bang, an explosion. This is incorrect. The name big bang is a misnomer.

And as for the creation of life
https://www.wired.com/2009/05/ribonucleotides/
A fundamental but elusive step in the early evolution of life on Earth has been replicated in a laboratory. Researchers synthesized the basic ingredients of RNA, a molecule from which the simplest self-replicating structures are made.

Last edited:
No, Let's first sort out this nonsense mix if ideas you have just thrown together.

The creation of the universe aka big bang, is one theory about the creation of the universe not life. The creation of life is an entirely different theory called abiogenesis. The creation of the universe and the creation of life require different scenarios. So, please try not to mix them up.

But to answer the question. Yes energy turned into matter and then back into energy and then back into matter. It is a conversion of a photon, which is also called light which is massless therefor pure energy. When two photons strike they form an atom. The simplest, a photon and an electron.

Do recall that the discussion I was having was not an explanation of the big bang, but instead to point out that a person was imagining that there was a bang, an explosion. This is incorrect. The name big bang is a misnomer.

And as for the creation of life
https://www.wired.com/2009/05/ribonucleotides/
Fair enough!
So more about abiogenesis.

So according to WIKI, your statement of "Considering scientists have created life in laboratory conditions", seems to not be sighted or acknowledged.

"In biology, abiogenesis or the origin of life is the natural process by which life has arisen from non-living matter, such as simple organic compounds. While the details of this process are still unknown, the prevailing scientific hypothesis is that the transition from non-living to living entities was not a single event, but an evolutionary process of increasing complexity that involved ..."

Also, the Univers-Life separation, you want to have, will ultimately have to be reconciled !
Without the Big Bang you would never have Organic Material...

Back
Top Bottom