• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WTF- another Biden senior moment.

Why are you tagging people?

Cue the liberal responses.
1) "bbb bbb but Trump"
2) ' It's not what it seems because of ( some BS reason )

Nothing wrong there.

Think of the diapered Trump when he's 99.

OMG- the poor lady behind him did not know what to do.

He didn't wander off aimlessly...he went to talk to the FEMA workers who were calling out to him and applauding . I think this was before his speech and the FEMA lady was wanting him at the microphone...but Biden being Biden was about the people.

He didn't wander off aimlessly...he went to talk to the FEMA workers who were calling out to him and applauding . I think this was before his speech and the FEMA lady was wanting him at the microphone...but Biden being Biden was about the people.
Yeah, sure, uh huh(n)

If it was the malignant narcissist scumbag liar grifter and seditionist he would be asking them what's for lunch.

1) "bbb bbb but Trump"
Actually, it's exactly what it seems- he walked over to greet/shake hands with some of the FEMA workers present and was applauded for it. If that's what the right calls "wandering off aimlessly" I hope he wanders off aimlessly more often.

Great job Joe.

1) "bbb bbb but Trump"
I agree, meeting and greeting FEMA workers is such BS.

OMG- the poor lady behind him did not know what to do.

Nor did the man next to her. OMG, Biden does confused things like this every day now. Looking for Representative Walorski was even worse. Even with helpers and handlers - he's a mess.

The "man" next to her is Alejandro Mayorkas. You know every talking head on Fox by name but not the Director of Homeland Security who directs FEMA....OK

I watched the news conference part of it was announcing a new law which will protect FEMA workers who also have other jobs from losing their FEMA job. The FEMA workers there were very excited and if you look at the video you can see them applauding and reaching out to shake his hand. His speech was upbeat and well done...he even praised DeSantis...so you may have a point about dementia. Lots to gripe about but this is pure CS.

Here is the entire video as recorded on CSPAN. It was I said. He was to go to the podium to make remarks but unscripted chose to address the FEMA workers first. Clearly, the video in the OP was edited. Remarkable the number of people who see a 20-second clip and automatically believe what they are told they are seeing. Guess that's because they have no idea what a truly good person acts like.

Last edited:
BWHAHAHAHAHA another triggered retarded meltdown post and false narrative instantly bites the dust
wow i dont know if anybody makes dumber and or more dishonest posts that instantly fail so hard
😂🍿
Those who instantly jump in with gleeful agreement without having a clue as to context are no better.

Those who instantly jump in with gleeful agreement without having a clue as to context are no better.
All true.

Now, if Biden had stood firm at the podium and forcefully reminded the crowd that under his leadership, FEMA is the biggest and best FEMA in the world, a FEMA the likes of which no one could believe, no one could believe, and that through shear force of will, he can alter the weather- well that is something these naysayers could get behind.

agreed but thats how false narratives work

some nutter makes up a false narritive and then other nutters the like how the narritive sounds or make them feel just run with it . . .the hell with facts, honesty , integrity or reality

some simply dont care others are to dumb to understand their mistake

I'm betting this thread is officially abandoned by Trumpers

Nor did the man next to her. OMG, Biden does confused things like this every day now. Looking for Representative Walorski was even worse. Even with helpers and handlers - he's a mess.
You should have watched the full video before looking dumb.

1) "bbb bbb but Trump"
You should have watched the full video before looking dumb.

He wa still looking for Jackie

Back
Top Bottom