• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WTC attack was Leftist plot

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
cnn_best_angle_time_lapse.jpg

See how that planes wing tips to the left? That's a little clue the terrorists left us so we know who their handlers were. ;) I've suspected this for a long time. Yup, there's no doubt left that the Democrats planned the whole thing to damage Bush 43's presidency.

That OP might be funny if the presenter wasn't wearing a proverbial Maga hat. As is, it's troubling.

Poor choice for a joke backdrop.........

See how that planes wing tips to the left? That's a little clue the terrorists left us so we know who their handlers were. ;) I've suspected this for a long time. Yup, there's no doubt left that the Democrats planned the whole thing to damage Bush 43's presidency.

"your epidermis is showing".

Really, isn't this the 9-11 forum?

It’s the conspiracy theory forum.

You were making a joke about the thousands of people who died that day. Should go in the joke forum, you funny man you.

I heard it also made the frogs gay.

Imagine if Kathy Griffin posted this. You would be tripping.

It was a one world government plot. Both parties wanted it. It was part of the next step in global domination, which involved further conquering and colonizing the middle east.

It was a one world government plot. Both parties wanted it. It was part of the next step in global domination, which involved further conquering and colonizing the middle east.

:lamo:lamo:lamo

What a pathetic load of delusional crap.

Please provide any sort of evidence that any part of the Middle East has been “colonized”.

Just for starters.

Bollocks.

0911OPEDjaen-jumbo.jpg

:elephantf:usflag2:

tumblr_p1nla88DZ81skfdzbo1_640.jpg

Trying to be funny and make political hay over the corpses of murdered Americans.

Trying to be funny and make political hay over the corpses of murdered Americans.

Bush/Cheney/Neocons made political hay using murdered Americans, and oddly, you don't mentioned the murdered folks from other countries like Japan, Canada, UK, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, ... .

The whole thing was and still is one huge lie, which will soon come to an end.

Bush/Cheney/Neocons made political hay using murdered Americans, and oddly, you don't mentioned the murdered folks from other countries like Japan, Canada, UK, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, ... .

The whole thing was and still is one huge lie, which will soon come to an end.

How soon? You lot have had 18 years to come up with evidence.

How soon? You lot have had 18 years to come up with evidence.

So have the folks who pretend to believe the US governments' stories but they never can offer any evidence. They are a bunch of totally unprofessional, largely anonymous know nothings, as evidenced by their total lack of any evidence.

Grand juries can take months. Given all the scientific evidence they have to go over I suspect it will last some time.

So have the folks who pretend to believe the US governments' stories but they never can offer any evidence. They are a bunch of totally unprofessional, largely anonymous know nothings, as evidenced by their total lack of any evidence.

Grand juries can take months. Given all the scientific evidence they have to go over I suspect it will last some time.

The evidence is there for all to see. Your evidence appears to be hidden.

The evidence is there for all to see. Your evidence appears to be hidden.

The grand jury has the real evidence. You shan't be called as an expert nor will any of the anonymous folks who make up the Metabunk crowd.

Really, isn't this the 9-11 forum?

lol...ah, bud. I did chuckle, but more at you walking voluntarily into the ass whooping you earned on this one....hehe... I have an irreverent sense of humor too, but thankfully I was also blessed with a brain that prevents me from dropping bombs (oops, there it goes) into the wrong crowd. lol

Know thy audience, sir.

The grand jury has the real evidence. You shan't be called as an expert nor will any of the anonymous folks who make up the Metabunk crowd.

No doubt you will be called as an expert.

Poor choice for a joke backdrop.........

Why? Most don't seem the least bit concerned that US governments have murdered roughly 6,000 Americans.

https://911j

See how that planes wing tips to the left? That's a little clue the terrorists left us so we know who their handlers were. ;) I've suspected this for a long time. Yup, there's no doubt left that the Democrats planned the whole thing to damage Bush 43's presidency.[/QUOTE]

The evidence, backed by volumes of science, illustrate that the only possible perpetrators of the events of 9/11 were no other than Bush/Cheney and the gang.

Back
Top Bottom