• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

WSJ debunks O-3 Bobulinski

What your argument appears to be is that even if Joe Biden is guilty of using his VP position to enrich his family as well as himself it pales in comparison to the abuse of office that Trump is guilty of. Comparing a murder by gun to a murder by knife still makes it a crime of murder.

Biden wasn't VP in 2017...

Your opinion is not supported by the facts. Aren’t you in the least bit troubled by that?

The subject of corruption by those we elect to serve us should be of concern to anyone regardless of which political party they belong to. The allegations against Trump deserved investigation. They were investigated and no evidence was found supporting the allegations. Biden is accused of abusing his position to financially benefit his family and you don’t seem to care. That’s sad.

It's sad because it's a massive double standard. Makes me wonder if they even care about elected officials' corruption.

It's sad because it's a massive double standard. Makes me wonder if they even care about elected officials' corruption.
Apparently, it appears that to many it only matters if it involves the opposite party’s corruption. The Democrats have clearly cornered the market of hypocrisy.

Why would my prediction on how "trumpians would respond" be at all relevant here?
You continually write Joe needs to claim innocence if his innocent.

So if he did, what would you write next about Joe?

They would start twisting it to "why did he talk about it if it was BS".

Not quite. I would like to hear Joe say something like "these emails are fake; they were not sent to my son nor written by him."

If he said that, I would be more inclined to believe they are fake and thus disinformation.

Not quite. I would like to hear Joe say something like "these emails are fake; they were not sent to my son nor written by him."

If he said that, I would be more inclined to believe they are fake and thus disinformation.

Why should he.

You’ll only turn right around and reject what you are ”waiting” for him to say.

You fell for one of Trump’s stupid scams.

Own it.

Lots of editorials, including wingnut ones from wsj and Washington times ( ! LOL). And John ****ing Kass!

citation still needed.
They aren't all opinions, and the articles all have multiple links. You know the information is presented accurately, but you cant accept it. Your citation has been given, multiple times over, you and your worthless opinion are dismissed.

If you want to continue to ignore reality that isn't comfortable to your tribalism, that's on you, stay a low information voter, the Democrats will love you for it.

Why should he.

You’ll only turn right around and reject what you are ”waiting” for him to say.

You fell for one of Trump’s stupid scams.

Own it.
I don't think you're in a position to tell me what I think or what I would do given a hypothetical. Why you think you are is anyone's guess.

Here you go :

Former Vice President Joe Biden argued in a recent "60 Minutes" interview that he believes reports lending credence to his son's supposed laptop are a type of "smear campaign" designed to destroy his presidential campaign
Fox news baltimore.co

Here you go :

Former Vice President Joe Biden argued in a recent "60 Minutes" interview that he believes reports lending credence to his son's supposed laptop are a type of "smear campaign" designed to destroy his presidential campaign
Fox news baltimore.co
I'm aware of what he said. That is not an answer to the question "are the emails fake?" An apt analogy can be found here:

I'm aware of what he said. That is not an answer to the question "are the emails fake?" An apt analogy can be found here:

You have just outed yourself. Joe summed up quite concisely what he thinks of Rudygate

They aren't all opinions, and the articles all have multiple links. You know the information is presented accurately, but you cant accept it. Your citation has been given, multiple times over, you and your worthless opinion are dismissed.

If you want to continue to ignore reality that isn't comfortable to your tribalism, that's on you, stay a low information voter, the Democrats will love you for it.
It was literally almost all opinion pieces.

the funny thing is you don’t know that!

The funny thing is the same news media that were reporting Schiff's lies as truth never bothered to do fact driven reporting that would have revealed they were trying to gull everyone by reporting Schiff's lies as facts.

They weren't ALL opinion pieces and the sources were varied. Admitting you were wrong wont kill you. Besides all of that, the Horowitz report should have led you to the same conclusions----if you had bothered to read it. As I said, quit being a low information voter being led around by the nose by confirmation bias.

The funny thing is the same news media that were reporting Schiff's lies as truth never bothered to do fact driven reporting that would have revealed they were trying to gull everyone by reporting Schiff's lies as facts.

They weren't ALL opinion pieces and the sources were varied. Admitting you were wrong wont kill you. Besides all of that, the Horowitz report should have led you to the same conclusions----if you had bothered to read it. As I said, quit being a low information voter being led around by the nose by confirmation bias.
Next time, give me some factual articles.
There’s a reason you posted a blizzard of editorials when I asked you to prove your statements.... you have nothing.

Hmmm..... already falling apart...

The venture with CEFC, known as SinoHawk Holdings, was half held by Mr. Bobulinski, who served as chief executive, and four other partners—Hunter and James Biden; Rob Walker, a former Clinton administration official; and James Gilliar, a British national—according to the corporate documents reviewed by the Journal.

Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture.

Mr. Gilliar told the Journal: “I would like to clear up any speculation that former Vice President Biden was involved with the 2017 discussions about our potential business structure. I am unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former Vice President. The activity in question never delivered any project revenue.”

You can post all the bullshit in the world but Tucker Carlson just stuck it in the Biden's eye. Facts in the form of written communications.

In point of fact, there were plenty of news articles. Shooting the messenger is your only tactic. Please rebut and quit playing the same fallacy card over and over.

You can post all the bullshit in the world but Tucker Carlson just stuck it in the Biden's eye. Facts in the form of written communications.
Not only written but an audible recording Bobulinski had with Walker.

In point of fact, there were plenty of news articles. Shooting the messenger is your only tactic. Please rebut and quit playing the same fallacy card over and over.
If there were, they were buried in editorials.

maybe you should post more honestly.

Bobulinski: ‘I Have Heard Joe Biden Say He’s Never Discussed Business With Hunter. That is False’

I will quote The New York Post since that publication blew open the corruption case:

So all this hubbub is over whether Joe discussed with Hunter his business dealings?

Is this it? Shit, Trump discusses his biz deals with his kids, some of whom are on his staff, all frickin' day long.

This is the 'october surprise? This is the sooper dooper crime exposé on Biden?

You do know that Hunter already admitted he discussed business deals that were news items.

I mean really, y'all are grasping at straws.

I mean, what do we have on Trump?

Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.” and “Coercion of political activity.” (his treatment of Zelensky, and the Senate didn't get him off the hook on the criminal side of this act).
Fraud ( during his presidency, Trump settled three lawsuits for fraud)
Illegal charity (Fined $2,000,000, for embezzling charity funds for personal use, legal bills, etc )
Racketeering
Money laundering
( these are being investigated )
Felony campaign finance violations/hush money defrauding the United States
(named as 'individual-1' in the Cohen indictment )
Witness intimidation
Obstruction of justice
(estimates are at least four counts per Mueller Report )
Perjury ( you don't have to be under oath to commit perjury to an FBI officer, he lied to Mueller, which was confirmed
by deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates, under oath).
Sexual Assault, Rape ( 25 women have accused him, some are bound to hold up in court )
Tax evasion (currently being investigated )
Finance crimes/bank fraud ( being investigated currently)
Ultra Vires ( calling a national emergency when there wasn't one )
Criminal Conspiracy ( handing classified info Russians in the oval office, though this is more of an impeachable offense, as president can declassify )

Republicans don't care about crime, they only care about smearing Biden, hoping to siphon away some of his votes in a raw grab for power.

They could care less about crime. Why? They are the criminals:

indictments.jpg

Back
Top Bottom