• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow

rickc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Sounds like Putin is taking lessons from Dick and jr.

The Ukrainians were developing biological weapons?

The propaganda war goes on.

Russia says U.S. has biolabs with plague and anthrax in Ukraine, U.S. calls claim absurd​

Sounds kind of desperate, like Putin is feeling the need to prop up his image in Russia.

Oh that is just what he is telling the folks back home in Russia. Justification for his war. He knows the rest of the world isn't buying it.

Much like dick and jr did us before Iraq. They needed justification for putting that long awaited neocon plan for Iraq in place.

Sounds kind of desperate, like Putin is feeling the need to prop up his image in Russia.
At this point, he couldn't prop up his image with a forklift.

At this point, he couldn't prop up his image with a forklift.
His approval numbers sagging?
I'm beginning to think that opposition to him will soon get more vocal despite the threat of oppressive censorship penalties, especially if real news starts leaking into Russia. Which, no matter how tight his grip could get to be a problem for him.

The way you're being unpatriotic makes me think you're for Putin.

Yes, sarchasm. I don't know if you're for the war du jour or not.

Russia says U.S. has biolabs with plague and anthrax in Ukraine, U.S. calls claim absurd​

It worked for GW so why not try it? The "Nazi" meme failed miserably.

I notable DP troll was backing this, claiming that biological weapons labs were the same as biological research labs. Some people are just paid to run propaganda, or do so for attention I suppose.

I think its too late for anyone to buy that swill. The faithful might, but they were already on board anyway.

I notable DP troll was backing this, claiming that biological weapons labs were the same as biological research labs. Some people are just paid to run propaganda, or do so for attention I suppose.

I think its too late for anyone to buy that swill. The faithful might, but they were already on board anyway.

This was only for the Russian people. Broadcast on putin TV. The only kind they have in Russia now.

Back
Top Bottom