• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow - todays Trump presser. It's about time this was asked.

rjay

Rocket Surgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This reporter will never be called on by Trump again I bet :)

sociopaths are not capable of that kind of regret

my guess is that many malignant narcissists who are probably also psychopaths are incapable of regret. they are physically missing the wiring.

Biden should read off as many lies as he can during the debate.

The glazed donut look on Trump's face...priceless

my guess is that many malignant narcissists who are probably also psychopaths are incapable of regret. they are physically missing the wiring.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is really something isn't it?

They make good CEO's or mafia hit men.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is really something isn't it?

They make good CEO's or mafia hit men.

many of them make it really far in life. for example, could you go to visit a new acquisition of a capital investment firm and explain to the workers that they're all getting fired after an entire career of working their asses off and decades of loyalty? i couldn't do it. the guilt would kill me. if you can't feel guilt, though, you can pretty much ride the system all of the way to the top if you are reasonably intelligent and aren't pretending to have scruples. my guess is that Tweety considers people who have ethics to be suckers who artificially limit themselves.

At least Trump had the sense to unceremoniously move-on, rather than debate. No idea how he did it!

Biden should read off as many lies as he can during the debate.

The glazed donut look on Trump's face...priceless

Debate moderators need to cut Trump's microphone when he interrupts Biden.
Will Trump Stalk Biden as he did Clinton?

Sexism, Racism, Birther-ism -- Qpublicans have gone --
#no free air time for Trump

Last edited:
many of them make it really far in life. for example, could you go to visit a new acquisition of a capital investment firm and explain to the workers that they're all getting fired after an entire career of working their asses off and decades of loyalty? i couldn't do it. the guilt would kill me. if you can't feel guilt, though, you can pretty much ride the system all of the way to the top if you are reasonably intelligent and aren't pretending to have scruples. my guess is that Tweety considers people who have ethics to be suckers who artificially limit themselves.

I had to lay people off, I've laid people off, anyone that enjoys doing it (and there were some out there) shouldn't be in normal society.

At least Trump had the sense to unceremoniously move-on, rather than debate. No idea how he did it!

Because a man asked.

If trump is re-elected don't be surprised that questions like that will get you locked up or just shot in the Rose Garden. The future of these Nation depends on the voters, Save It.

I had to lay people off, I've laid people off, anyone that enjoys doing it (and there were some out there) shouldn't be in normal society.

that's rough, man. i'm sorry that you had to do that. it's possible that my career path will lead me there eventually, though i've sort of avoided it accidentally on purpose. i think that i could do it, but it would bother me. i'm also a sort of if they ask me to expand my role, i find a way to yes, so it's a possibility. not today, though.

that's rough, man. i'm sorry that you had to do that. it's possible that my career path will lead me there eventually, though i've sort of avoided it accidentally on purpose. i think that i could do it, but it would bother me. i'm also a sort of if they ask me to expand my role, i find a way to yes, so it's a possibility. not today, though.

I have been the HR Director at a few places. Worst is when we would lose great people because of a freaking pee test for marijuana...I hated that. (I never smoked at any company that had testing).

Now, I'm still in HR, but its work at home, pretty independent stuff, much more of a legal emphasis. I hate managing people.

if you think about how different humans can be on the outside it's really kind of odd that we expect everyone to be the same on the inside. some people's wiring is just off/missing (like you said).

sociopaths don't necessarily enjoy it, they just don't care about the people they are doing it to.

I've shared your experience and know how it feels too. Enjoying it is sadism.

sociopaths don't necessarily enjoy it, they just don't care about the people they are doing it to.

I've shared your experience and know how it feels too. Enjoying it is sadism.

We had a director that got off on it at the airline. Good ending though: After 9/11, I took early retirement which gives me free flights for life (even better after we acquired another airline, then merged with another one), the director got fired for falsifying information, federal stuff, big time no no. She got yanked out of the building, kicking and screaming all the way.

if you think about how different humans can be on the outside it's really kind of odd that we expect everyone to be the same on the inside. some people's wiring is just off/missing (like you said).

i've seldom considered myself to be especially socially apt unless i'm holding a mic and singing. however, i can generally pick out a psychopath after a brief in person interaction. it's weird. they set off an alarm even if i like them. it's sort of this "use caution" light.

just because someone is wired that way doesn't mean that they will ever do anything less than helpful and socially acceptable. however, it would be much easier for them to do so in certain situations than it would be for someone who isn't wired that way, especially if there was little chance of getting caught. that's the feeling that i get about it.

We had a director that got off on it at the airline. Good ending though: After 9/11, I took early retirement which gives me free flights for life (even better after we acquired another airline, then merged with another one), the director got fired for falsifying information, federal stuff, big time no no. She got yanked out of the building, kicking and screaming all the way.

I hope you are flyin the **** outta that life time pass. Oooooooh I am jealous. cheers.

Agreed. I had to fire someone last year who was insubordinate, refused to do her job on at least a dozen occasions and was actively undermining the rest of the team. She needed to go but I still felt like **** thinking about what the lost income might do to her kids.

Back
Top Bottom