• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow. The Joint Chiefs issue a statement...

So, I am to gather that Pelosi and Harris and Maxine Waters should be removed from office? They OPENLY called for riots and Trump did NOT!

Need a montage?
do the insurrection one.

So, I am to gather that Pelosi and Harris and Maxine Waters should be removed from office? They OPENLY called for riots and Trump did NOT!

Need a montage?
If they addressed a crowd that immediately rioted or if they specifically called for violence, then yes.

Psalm 122:6 ESV
Pray for the peace of New York City. May they be secure who love you!
The bible is a ridiculous document filled with misogyny, evil at the hand of God and so much illogical crap, it makes Scientology look good.

If they addressed a crowd that immediately rioted or if they specifically called for violence, then yes.
So, Trump calling for a peaceful protest is worse than your side calling for violent protests?

The bible is a ridiculous document filled with misogyny, evil at the hand of God and so much illogical crap, it makes Scientology look good.
why don't you ever post that to your Republican brethren (who identify as Christian more so than others)?

Ladies and gentlemen, the 2021 GOP's policy position.
Biden can't ever unite a certain % of our country (i'm not speaking of people on this board). the extremists. the neo-Nazis. the White Supremacists.

people that think he can are setting themselves up for disappointment. and why should he? you should never want to unite with those that would have followed a guy like Hitler??

Catchy, isn't it? Always good when a slogan is also true.

I actually think this will work out well for everyone involved.

Democrats in 2021: beat COVID, restore jobs, improve national security, protect families, address health care & infrastructure, campaign finance reform, safeguard privacy &. consumer rights, ensure clean air and water

Republicans in 2021: deeply concerned about diapers and weenies

This will clear the table for a productive and efficient government. Mitch and Paradoxical can focus the majority of their time on Joe Biden's diaper situation, while Joe Biden focuses on leading the nation.

Did I mistake you for a Christian?
oh, i'm sure you'll attack Liberal Christians. i just want to see you attach your fellow Trump Republicans for being Christian.

that would show integrity and consistency.

Democrats in 2021: beat COVID, restore jobs, improve national security, protect families, address health care & infrastructure, campaign finance reform, safeguard privacy &. consumer rights, ensure clean air and water

This will clear the table for a productive and efficient government. Mitch and Paradoxical can focus the majority of their time on Joe Biden's diaper situation, while Joe Biden focuses on leading the nation.
Yes. They will restore jobs in China, improve relations with ISIS, tax families and keep them in their homes, make everyone get socialized medicine, make it so only FB and Twitter can donate to Democrats, curtail free speech even further. GREATplan.

oh, i'm sure you'll attack Liberal Christians. i just want to see you attach your fellow Trump Republicans for being Christian.

that would show integrity and consistency.
I do and have. I am an equal opportunity believer.

Were you actually trying to be funny?

Were you actually trying to be funny?

Well the Democratic Party is now the party of family values, freedom to practice religion, law and order, national security and state rights. If they can develop a streak of fiscal restraint then they will literally have taken away every Republican policy position other than "ban abortion" and "own the libs" so I don't know what else Republicans will do in the coming years other than praise trump, talk about how they will own libs and seethe at anyone pro-choice. Therefore with some seriousness I welcome Paradoxical's inclusion of diapers and weenies into the Republican platform that desperately needs something to believe in other than "Trump good, liberals bad, abortion bad"

Well the Democratic Party is now the party of family values, freedom to practice religion, law and order, national security and state rights. If they can develop a streak of fiscal restraint then they will literally have taken away every Republican policy position other than "ban abortion" and "own the libs" so I don't know what else Republicans will do in the coming years other than praise trump, talk about how they will own libs and seethe at anyone pro-choice. Therefore with some seriousness I welcome Paradoxical's inclusion of diapers and weenies into the Republican platform that desperately needs something to believe in other than "Trump good, liberals bad, abortion bad"

I had an idea the other day: Republicans should join the Democrat party and run their agenda from there. That would confuse the hell out of Democrat voters, since they don't know anything about either side's politics.

Great. You do that, Mr. Tribal leader
Why would you be sarcastic about joining a conversation with Republican christians as opposed to Democratic christians?

If you're anti religion you should be anti religion period.

Oh lookey here! Someone else thinking he's cutting edge by saying I am in a cult.

PS. Try to work in "racist and conspiracy theorist" before for some originality.

Which you are......and your cult is both filled with racists and conspiracy nutjobs. But that’s not news even to you bud.

When did they call for riots? They supported BLM protests.

Those quotes didnt take place in that context...I've seen them before. Look how dishonest the right has to be to try and make an argument. They didnt make their speeches in front of such scenes.

But of course, the gullible, those susceptible to suggestion, believe it without question and get triggered.

Back
Top Bottom