• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow. The Joint Chiefs issue a statement...

It's just lashing out as they fall into that frightening well of 'feeling like they have no control' when the rug is pulled out from under them.
yup

I normally am against this, because it implies the Joint Chiefs should have their own political positions apart from the president and government, but in this case, the president is the criminal, so it's justified. Hopefully it won't happen again, their needing to speak out.

It's not politics. The military is saying in no uncertain terms that they took an oath to the republic and intend to uphold it.

It's not controversial, and neither was the validity of election.

The attempt to politicize the core of democracy itself is and always was against the spirit of the oath of office and against the spirit of the republic itself, the only thing interesting about this statement is that it was necessary to make it at all. It should have been completely unnecessary to ever actually say it out loud, but those are the times we live in.

I am most definitely not Christian and neither are you. So, I am one of you,
yes, i am a Christian.

and, as i've believed for decades, there are more true Christians in the Democratic Party than there are in the Republican Party (which is more evangelicals who practice a bastardized version of Republican Christianity).

and, also as i predicted, the Republican Party becomes less Christian with every passing day.

yes, i am a Christian.

and, as i've believed for decades, there are more true Christians in the Democratic Party than there are in the Republican Party (which is more evangelicals who practice a bastardized version of Republican Christianity).

WOW

and, also as i predicted, the Republican Party becomes less Christian with every passing day.

Did Congress interview any of the people who entered the building? Can you show me a statement of his where he said to break into the building? No? then shut the eff up.
Let me get this straight: You think it's just pure coincidence that people assaulted the Capitol to stop the certification of the election after Trump spoke to them about how he won the election, the crowd should "stop the steal," they should "fight like hell," that what Congress was doing was fraudulent, unconstitutional, and that they would march down to the Capitol.

No connection between the speech and their actions. Huh.

Let me get this straight: You think it's just pure coincidence that people assaulted the Capitol to stop the certification of the election after Trump spoke to them about how he won the election, the crowd should "stop the steal," they should "fight like hell," that what Congress was doing was fraudulent, unconstitutional, and that they would march down to the Capitol.

And Rudy, and Donny Jr, and Mo Brooks ("kick some ass!")

Can anyone ever remember when the Joint Chiefs had to issue this kind of statement???

But GOP wants unity and healing...

Oh look, more squeals of impotent rage from the Trump cult.
Oh lookey here! Someone else thinking he's cutting edge by saying I am in a cult.

PS. Try to work in "racist and conspiracy theorist" before for some originality.

or biblical

I'm pretty sure none of us are in the bible. Defending a set of political ideals is a political act.

So, I am to gather that Pelosi and Harris and Maxine Waters should be removed from office? They OPENLY called for riots and Trump did NOT!

Need a montage?

I'm pretty sure none of us are in the bible. Defending a set of political ideals is a political act.

Psalm 122:6 ESV
Pray for the peace of New York City. May they be secure who love you!

Back
Top Bottom