• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow. The Joint Chiefs issue a statement...

Not a monster. A leader who is no nonsense and looking out for Americans....not Iranians and illegal aliens.
He is a monster because he only cared about himself and when he lost he decided to destroy our country rather than concede.

Not a monster. A leader who is no nonsense and looking out for Americans....not Iranians and illegal aliens.
Find yourself a hero that actually has a history of public service.

He is a monster because he only cared about himself and when he lost he decided to destroy our country rather than concede.
Because of election fraud. I am not allowing you Orwellians to change the story.

Because of election fraud. I am not allowing you Orwellians to change the story.
You need to read "1984" again and see who most resembles resembles big brother.

we all, all real Americans, need to be reporting any Trump Republican that could be dangerous/killers. i don't care if it's family, friend or online. if they are potential killers (for Trump), the FBI must know.

That’s what fascists have been saying about their opposition for decades.

Did Congress interview any of the people who entered the building? Can you show me a statement of his where he said to break into the building? No? then shut the eff up.
I know you're getting more and more emotional but is getting ready to get worse and worse for Donald Trump. The intelligence community has a ton of info that will be released over the next weeks that will make Trump look horrible. And it will make the cult look like the people that I always knew they were.

That’s what fascists have been saying about their opposition for decades.

Yeah, I bet it sucks to now know that Trump insurrectionists and criminals will be reported.

I know you're getting more and more emotional but is getting ready to get worse and worse for Donald Trump. The intelligence community has a ton of info that will be released over the next weeks that will make Trump look horrible. And it will make the cult look like the people that I always knew they were.
LOL.... Gotcha! okeeeeyyyyy. Uh huh, sure bet

Not at all, illegal violence should be prosecuted.
And incitement to insurrection should be one of the worst acts that any US politician can make.

Whatever happened to the old pro US republicans?

And incitement to insurrection should be one of the worst acts that any US politician can make.

Whatever happened to the old pro US republicans?
We’re still here, we just don’t get caught up in LW mass hysteria. Those that violated the Capitol should be punished; those that peacefully demonstrated have that right; kinda like you guys chaned all summer long.

We’re still here, we just don’t get caught up in LW mass hysteria.
if you're a pro America Republican then you'll never allow a guy get off when he incites an insurrection against the USA.

you own words betray you.

Agreed... But the JCS is seeing stuff like this...

and stuff like this...

or this

LOL not much to brag about. I saw grannies & gramps in there.

Because CNN and WaPo says we should now disavow Trump, we should? Are you effing serious? They are afraid of him and don't want him to run again in 2024. If they weren't, they wouldn't have done a second sham impeachment.

You don't get out much. the 74 million have NOT abandoned Trump by a long shot. The Reuters poll was after the Capitol building entry.

But, do tell me. Why should we abandon Trump?

What a joke.

We would love nothing more than to have Trump run again in 2024 from a purely political perspective. The only reason to prevent it from happening is because its the right thing to do. Beating him in the next election would be easier than it was this time around, as hes shown the average person who he is.

Why should you abandon Trump? Because hes gonna drag down the party.

be patient.

ps: your jokes won't help.
It's just lashing out as they fall into that frightening well of 'feeling like they have no control' when the rug is pulled out from under them. When the structured environment is removed (even a fantasy one), some are left rudderless and afraid.

Time to set feelings aside and face the future! :) One where the new leader actually will work to control an epidemic and help Americans. to more opportunities. You know...'lead.'

What a joke.

We would love nothing more than to have Trump run again in 2024 from a purely political perspective. The only reason to prevent it from happening is because its the right thing to do. Beating him in the next election would be easier than it was this time around, as hes shown the average person who he is.

Why should you abandon Trump? Because hes gonna drag down the party.
Gotcha!!!

Back
Top Bottom