• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow. The Joint Chiefs issue a statement...

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Can anyone ever remember when the Joint Chiefs had to issue this kind of statement???

I normally am against this, because it implies the Joint Chiefs should have their own political positions apart from the president and government, but in this case, the president is the criminal, so it's justified. Hopefully it won't happen again, their needing to speak out.

I normally am against this, because it implies the Joint Chiefs should have their own political positions apart from the president and government, but in this case, the president is the criminal, so it's justified. Hopefully it won't happen again, their needing to speak out.
exactly

Can anyone ever remember when the Joint Chiefs had to issue this kind of statement???

That they had to proves just how deep the Nazism runs.

Before you start a revolution, make sure the people are on your side.

The FBI has received over 70,000 tips from private citizens about the rioters, revealing names, addresses, and places of work, sometimes even video.

Now the Joint Chiefs have made this statement.

The two or three thousand of you are alone against the 330 million of us.

The FBI has received over 70,000 tips from private citizens about the rioters, revealing names, addresses, and places of work, sometimes even video.
we all, all real Americans, need to be reporting any Trump Republican that could be dangerous/killers. i don't care if it's family, friend or online. if they are potential killers (for Trump), the FBI must know.

Really, the sad part is, they even HAVE to remind our troops of their oath and obligation. There was plenty ex-military in the Trump Mob causing plenty damage. I am sure there are some in the active ranks as well. It speaks volumes that they felt this letter necessary. Maybe it's time to weed out the Trump insurgents within our ranks as well?

Before you start a revolution, make sure the people are on your side.

Now the Joint Chiefs have made this statement.

The two or three thousand of you are alone against the 330 million of us.

This is exactly my sentiment. There is NO room or excuse for what happened at the capitol.

for those fanatics.... Exactly as mentioned there is 330million, Not 150million Its NOT partisan, It is NOT a majority movement, It was a select few that do NOT represent this great nation.

While I have a feeling I do not agree with you politically, I stand by you! and agree I do not will not allow this kind of idiocracy to go on. Period!

we all, all real Americans, need to be reporting any Trump Republican that could be dangerous/killers. i don't care if it's family, friend or online. if they are potential killers (for Trump), the FBI must know.
Normally I would be against such actions; but we live in strange times...

Really, the sad part is, they even HAVE to remind our troops of their oath and obligation. There was plenty ex-military in the Trump Mob causing plenty damage. I am sure there are some in the active ranks as well. It speaks volumes that they felt this letter necessary. Maybe it's time to weed out the Trump insurgents within our ranks as well?

It reminds me of when under JFK the military had plenty of Joh Bircher types, and he had to fire General Edwin Walker for repeatedly indoctrinating troops with right-wing propaganda against the rules.

It reminds me of when under JFK the military had plenty of Joh Bircher types, and he had to fire General Edwin Walker for repeatedly indoctrinating troops with right-wing propaganda against the rules.
I'd say a purge from the military is about to happen. And they will probably do it to themselves.

The fact that this was needed at all is shameful.

I would not be surprised if the military cleans house.

I would not the surprised if this was a subtle message to those sympathizers within the ranks that the leadership will not tolerate ANY active duty member taking part in this past incident or any future incident.

The fact that this was needed at all is shameful.

Agreed... But the JCS is seeing stuff like this...

and stuff like this...

or this

and stuff like this...

or this

good

and stuff like this...

or this

They realize that some active duty members are part of the cult. Now they have to figure out how to deal with them.

It looks like the U.S. military will make sure Joe Biden will be president.

They realize that some active duty members are part of the cult. Now they have to figure out how to deal with them.

They know how to deal with them... It's not a particularly hard problem to solve..

Back
Top Bottom