• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow. The Joint Chiefs issue a statement...

So, Trump calling for a peaceful protest is worse than your side calling for violent protests?
Trump used the word peaceful once, and the word fight 20 times. Have you heard or read the address? The tone and message were not at all about peace.

and Pelosi etc are not “my side.”

Why would you be sarcastic about joining a conversation with Republican christians as opposed to Democratic christians?

If you're anti religion you should be anti religion period.
You are trying to put two people in the same tribe against one another. You know how that works. The tactic dates back to when people lived in caves, my friend. Study up.

Trump used the word peaceful once, and the word fight 20 times. Have you heard or read the address? The tone and message were not at all about peace.

and Pelosi etc are not “my side.”
The word "fight" to you means entering the Capitol building? Did he ever once say that? When convenient, you guys just make crap up, don't you. 76 million people aren't buying your lies.

Nice try, though. He can't be impeached and won't be without a Senate trial and will run again in 2024

So in other words you are admitting the fact. Noted.
Uh huh, sure, rigggghht. Okeyyy.

This is for you and your triba buddies reading pleasure: Read it and weep.

As I said before, your cult is full of racists and CTer nutjobs.

All 70 plus million of us, eh? Your little impeachment ploy won't work. Not enough time. Would be unconstitutional.

Trump will be considered a martyr after this and his support will zoom even more.

All 70 plus million of us, eh? Your little impeachment ploy won't work. Not enough time. Would be unconstitutional.

Trump will be considered a martyr after this and his support will zoom even more.

You Trump cultists already consider your Dear Leader a martyr. And no, there’s nothing unconstitutional about impeaching your Dear Leader over his followers’ treasonous actions.

Newsmax is a bad joke.

You Trump cultists already consider your Dear Leader a martyr. And no, there’s nothing unconstitutional about impeaching your Dear Leader over his followers’ treasonous actions.

Newsmax is a bad joke.
I suppose Allen Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley are dumb shits, eh?

Newsmax is a bad joke.

Gotta love it, doncha. the same bitch who tries to impeach Trump for eating her ice cream is the same witch that said riots were cool.

Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert quoted Pelosi on the House floor Wednesday, where he asked the chamber why she was not held to the same level of scrutiny as the President despite having supported left-wing riots throughout the summer.
Gohmert went on to assert, Pelosi has by now initiated half of all the impeachments ever conducted in U.S. history, but her efforts to remove President Trump are going nowhere.

Gotta love it, doncha. the same bitch who tries to impeach Trump for eating her ice cream is the same witch that said riots were cool.

An alligator has more brains than Louie Gohmert.

Unfortunately for him—and you—your Dear Leader certainly is getting the boot 😂

You are trying to put two people in the same tribe against one another. You know how that works. The tactic dates back to when people lived in caves, my friend. Study up.
I love the way you say that evangelicals are in a different tribe.

Watch DD try and spin this into being the Dems fault because he can never admit dear leader tried incite a coup. All the while wishing that the coup actually succeeded.

Back
Top Bottom