• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow. The Joint Chiefs issue a statement...

Can anyone ever remember when the Joint Chiefs had to issue this kind of statement???

Another sad consequence of the Trump Presidency.

From the outset Trump was bent on making Vladimir Putin happy in gratitude for the Russian dictator's assistance in 2016.

The next time a Presidential candidate begs for help from Russia, believe him.

The only threats are from violent MAGA cultists trying to assassinate political leaders that don't want to illegally overturn the election.
The deep state approves of your post. There will be an extra loaf of bread in your monthly rations for your loyalty. Keep up the good work comrade.

The deep state approves of your post. There will be an extra loaf of bread in your monthly rations for your loyalty. Keep up the good work comrade.
Should I line up at the food bank for four hours to receive it?

Can anyone ever remember when the Joint Chiefs had to issue this kind of statement???

yes, and...........?? Is THIS a story?

Not to the Cult.
Where is the story? Am I missing something?

This is like a headline saying, "Most people are against slavery." Meaningless blather by a meaningless source posted as a meaningless OP.

👆 Trump, Rush or Sean consumer.
We should post a topic to list words, phrases, and funny name invented or propagated by talk radio. I have not been able to find a comprehensive Iist. I remember when Bill Clinton was called "the first black president". And Barack Obama "the chosen one" and implying he was the antichrist.

We should post a topic to list words, phrases, and funny name invented or propagated by talk radio. I have not been able to find a comprehensive Iist. I remember when Bill Clinton was called "the first black president". And Barack Obama "the chosen one" and implying he was the antichrist.
What about calling Biden "The first president who thought he was still a Senator"? or "Biden...Obamas third term" or maybe "Biten hair Biden"

What about calling Biden "The first president who thought he was still a Senator"? or "Biden...Obamas third term" or maybe "Biten hair Biden"
Yes the list will never end until people are more careful not to weaponize language. Words and phrases invented for propaganda short circuits a person's ability to reason.

Love this idea.

Yes the list will never end until people are more careful not to weaponize language. Words and phrases invented for propaganda short circuits a person's ability to reason.
Crooked Joe. Bribe king Biden, Joe Bribe Biden, Bribe Bro Biden, Mafia Don Biden, China Joe, Xia Pet, ..................

Crooked Joe. Bribe king Biden, Joe Bribe Biden, Bribe Bro Biden, Mafia Don Biden, China Joe, Xia Pet, ..................
Yes. They have been prolific.

lol

The Deep State that includes SCOTUS and Trump appointed officials, apparently.
These people are so brainwashed by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

I don't think they're expressing a political position. I imagine it's mostly the fact of involvement by some military/ex-military members prompting them to emphasize to both the public and those in service that breaking the law in support of a political cause very much isn't what they're all about.
Defending the Constitution is not a political cause. It takes courage.

Back
Top Bottom