• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

wow .. so this is "Liberation" ... the american terrorism

mustafa

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CNN410A.html

and tetracide (or something) dares to say great service men and women who assists Iraqi people , thanks but i dont think Iraqis need ur "assistance".... this is the true ugly digusting face of the U.S troops

Navy Pride , what is ur answer to this ????

and when they defend themselves the are terrorists huh .....:damn
This is why they blow themselves to kill any american soul ...
This is why al Qaida is stronger than ever , by recruiting people based on this
This is why they hate americans and kill civilians all over the world to get their revenge

:damn

I suppose detonating bombs amidst children collecting candy is an acceptable way of "defending themselves", right?

And souls on 5 continents as well

Funny. I thought this organization, which once ran an entire country, had been reduced to hiding in caves...like rats.

This is why they hate americans and kill civilians all over the world to get their revenge

And all in the name of God, ¿right?

:damn[/QUOTE]

mustafa said:

and tetracide (or something) dares to say great service men and women who assists Iraqi people , thanks but i dont think Iraqis need ur "assistance".... this is the true ugly digusting face of the U.S troops

I feel sorry for you... your a very sick person who needs help

mustafa said:

So they bombed the WTC in '93 because of this? The embassies in Africa were bombed because of this? The Cole? The '86 bombing of a German night club? Pan Am flight 103?

Wow talk about forsight, eh?

An enemy combatant on the ground still alive? I guess they could've left him to die slow.

If the ensuing interview is what bothers you most - which doesn't sit well with me either btw - then feeling the action justifies the killing of civilians, American and non - which they do - it seems to me you're also suffering from an ailing ideology.

If not you would take such offense to all the actions of anyone who would target civilians, and not claim there is a valid reason for it.

There's no talking to "people" like that... just a troll

What a feeble response to a perfectly good example of the typical Wank.

There are myriad examples of the Wanks dishing out their own type of justice and yet it's ok, because they're under pressure and in a war zone.

"It feels good, let's do it again."

Sure pal, and while you big it up, your kevlar encrusted buddy is now sitting in a cage waiting for his head to be removed.

Think after this video Zarqawi and his pals are gonna be the least bit concerned about condemnation for their "barbaric acts?"

It doesn't work for me. My middle finger tends to rise at such hypocrisy.

Shoot an unarmed man in the head while he's lying on the ground - a victim of an invasion in his lands and what you deserve is response.

Loved the cheers too. I do try and emulate their zeal whenever an IED takes out a humvee or a Wank is captured. It's only fair after all.

And while your one-sentence retorts illustrate the typical neo-con response, the sheer ignorance goes to fuel my stash of popcorn.

There are so many examples of American brutality in Iraq, I could fill this forum for days with vids from my HD. Each would be met with the same measure of apathy you guys have demonstrated here.

So forgive my cheers when the next attack hits an American city. I hope it's a major one. One that convinces you that the path you've chosen is the wrong one... You wanted Bush and he produced the resistance. That is now spreading and growing in sophistication.

Chemical, biologiocal... It's just a matter of time and you deserve it for your stance and your soldier's/politician's methods.

Always disgusted by y'all. Bring it on... This vid answers all the questions.

tiktoktiktok

BANG!

VTA said:
So they bombed the WTC in '93 because of this? The embassies in Africa were bombed because of this? The Cole? The '86 bombing of a German night club? Pan Am flight 103?

Palestine.

tr1414 said:
There's no talking to "people" like that... just a troll

Fantastic contribution.

tiktok said:
What a feeble response to a perfectly good example of the typical Wank.

There are myriad examples of the Wanks dishing out their own type of justice and yet it's ok, because they're under pressure and in a war zone.

"It feels good, let's do it again."

Sure pal, and while you big it up, your kevlar encrusted buddy is now sitting in a cage waiting for his head to be removed.

Think after this video Zarqawi and his pals are gonna be the least bit concerned about condemnation for their "barbaric acts?"

It doesn't work for me. My middle finger tends to rise at such hypocrisy.

Shoot an unarmed man in the head while he's lying on the ground - a victim of an invasion in his lands and what you deserve is response.

Loved the cheers too. I do try and emulate their zeal whenever an IED takes out a humvee or a Wank is captured. It's only fair after all.

And while your one-sentence retorts illustrate the typical neo-con response, the sheer ignorance goes to fuel my stash of popcorn.

There are so many examples of American brutality in Iraq, I could fill this forum for days with vids from my HD. Each would be met with the same measure of apathy you guys have demonstrated here.

So forgive my cheers when the next attack hits an American city. I hope it's a major one. One that convinces you that the path you've chosen is the wrong one... You wanted Bush and he produced the resistance. That is now spreading and growing in sophistication.

Chemical, biologiocal... It's just a matter of time and you deserve it for your stance and your soldier's/politician's methods.

Always disgusted by y'all. Bring it on... This vid answers all the questions.

tiktoktiktok

BANG!

How adroit and original...

Bush has done nothing of the sort; he's finally produced a response to countless declarations of war railed against the U.S., which the previous admin was too busy playing games with fat chicks to take serious.

And just because a 'freedon fighter' is lying on the ground when the camera rolls doesn't mean, 1. that he's an Iraqi defending his land, since Iraq is full of foreigners joining the Jihad and 2. that he was unarmed when initially hit.

BTW, I've never really studied much on the establishment of the Israeli state, but I'm pretty sure we can lay that on the U.K., not the U.S.

tiktok said:
Palestine.

Ohh thanks for clearing that up...
I guess that explains the Buddhists in Thailand? Coptics in Egypt and New Jersey? Christians in Muslim lands?

Gotcha... I think.:doh

VTA said:
How adroit and original...

Great intro...

Bush has done nothing of the sort;

Doesn't deserve a response..

And just because a 'freedon fighter' is lying on the ground when the camera rolls doesn't mean, 1. that he's an Iraqi defending his land, since Iraq is full of foreigners joining the Jihad and 2. that he was unarmed when initially hit.

There are rules of engagement.

BTW, I've never really studied much on the establishment of the Israeli state, but I'm pretty sure we can lay that on the U.K., not the U.S.

See second asnwer.

tiktok said:
There are rules of engagement..

Yeah, never trust a cornered rat if you want to stay alive.

VTA said:
Sooorry, host is unreachable... I guess I won't be getting my daily shock, eh?:doh

"Doesn't deserve a response" = "I have nothing to counter that suggestion"

Works fine for me. Sure you won't be shocked tho... Get some popcorn you'll dig it.

I've tried it 3 times... and also downloading the file.
I have WMP, but I guess some times it doesn't like Mac OSX and you know how 96% of the world feels about that..

Sorry no solutions for macs but the link is working.. I've tested it twice.

tiktok said:

Yeah I figured it was just me...:(

tiktok said:
Dont work for me neither. btw this is the text of the link http://winmed.tvc.cbsig.net/cbsnews...video709787.wmv
The elipses are there in the addy. Prob'ly why it no work.

Perhaps you hit 'copy' instead of 'copy link location' or some such.

Damn this is weird... OK, maybe there is a problem. Does this site allow for FTP?? Be happy to upload it.

Sorry I would host it but I'm running outa space on my server.

:O(

shame it´s a .ram file. Isn´t there a video for .bill or .goat codecs?:lol:

Please explain how these are related to this thread about "the American terrorism"?

Both of these clips appear to be about Israelis.

Back
Top Bottom